Chapter 25

Jisoo's POV

I walked into the diner, and of course I'm the first one here. My friends and I planned to meet here and have dinner and probably smoke weed, and then hang in the basement for a bit.

I looked around when my eyes landed on her.

Jennie. Oh god. Nobody knows but I've been crushing on her for the past few years. I mean how could I not. Have you seen her. I love her curly brown hair that happens to be straight at the moment. If I could I would stare into her eyes for hours.They're bright blue going into a aqua green around her pupil. Her caramel skin always glowing and shining.

I was pissed when I found out Lisa cheated on her. How could you cheat on someone as sweet as her?

I gathered up my courage and walked over to her table. She didn't notice me since she's reading so I emptied my throat. She looked up and smiled as our eyes met. I melted into a puddle staring into her bright eyes.

"H-hi" I squeaked out. She giggled "Hi. Jisoo right?"

Holy shit she knows my name. This is some serious fan behavior.

"Yeah That's me." I said awkwardly then frantically searched her table trying to find something to talk about. My eyes landed on her milkshake "What's that you look delicious." My eyes winded and my cheeks flamed "I- I didn't mean. I urmm Ahaha. That is not what I meant. The milkshake looks delicious n-not you. Although you do look very pretty. Is it hot in here? Please say something." She burst out laughing holding her stomach. Of course her laughs adorable.

My cheeks only got hotter as her laughing ceased "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you. It's just that was insanely cute, I couldn't help but laugh.

Cute? Me? I'm cute?

"I needed that laugh." She said as her smile faltered "I'm sure you heard about what happened between Lisa and I." I nodded "Yeah. I did. She's really sorry." She rolled her eyes

"I bet she is."

"You have every right to be mad at her. I was pissed at her but at least talk to her. You don't have to forgive her. You can hate her forever if you want, just talk to her."

She sighed "I guess that wouldn't be too bad. It has been a month and she's tried calling a billion times. I'm not as hurt as I was, so I don't see why not." I smiled "Thank you."

She returned the smile and tilted her head slightly "You have a pretty smile." She said. For the third time my cheeks started to heat up at her compliment "Thank you."

I heard a loud group of people outside the diner and instantly knew my friends were here. I turned around seeing them walking in.

"But you did fuck your cousin" BangChan said

"No! Technically she's not my cousin. she's adopted so it doesn't-" "Aah ah ah still fucked your cousin." BangChan said interrupting Taehyung. "Shane leave him alone." Kai said, probably tired of their antics.

"SWEET HOME ALABAM " Lisa shoved her hand over his mouth "Shut the fuck up!" She said. He licked her hand and she instantly retracted it "Ewww you nasty bitch!" she said wiping her hand over his shirt. He smiled and leaned down quickly kissed her cheek. She rolled her eyes playfully and swung her arms around him hugging him tightly.

"I would so fuck you if I were straight" BangChan said hugging her back with his eyes closed, with his chin on her head

"Yeah same here. And I would rock your world." She said whispered, her eyes closed and a goofy grin on her face.

They are so fucking weird.

I walked over to them and smiled "Hey!

Lisa opened her eyes and smiled "Jisoo! Let me go you big asshole!" She punched BangChan in the stomach. "You little slut!" He said slapping the back of her head "Takes one to know one." She said blowing raspberries at him then turned to me and hugged me "Sorry we're late. Kai had to shit.

How long have you been here this time?" I laughed. why are my friends so random. "Not long. I was actually talking to someone."

"Who?" I turned her around and her and Jennie locked yes.

Lisa gulped "Oh fuck. What do I do? Is she still pissed. Oh my god is she gonna slap me like they do in the movies and then jam her knee into my dick."

I frowned "Lisa this is real life. You don't have a dick remember." "Right" she mumbled staring at Jennie nervously.

"just go talk to her. She said she would. She nodded and took a deep breathe before making her way over to Jennie.

Lisa's POV

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as I sat in front of Jennie. What do I say? Where do I start.

"I- Are you-" I shook my head. That would be a dumb question, of course she's not okay. Or maybe she is? Fuck I'm nervous.

"How have you been?" I asked looking up into her piercing eyes. She shrugged "I've been okay. You know I should've known you were cheating on me."

"No. I never cheated before that night you caught me. I swear. If I'm being honest I-" I paused. "You what?"

I sighed "I had been trying to break up with you but things always came up and I couldn't go through with it."

She stared at the table thinking, her eyes squinted before she looked up at me "That day you wanted to talk to me. You were trying to dump me weren't you?"

I nodded "It's not that you aren't amazing because you are and you're so beautiful. I know people say this a lot but it really was me not you." She chuckled dryly "I bet it was" She said sarcastically.

I frowned and leaned on the table "No I'm serious Jen.

Don't think for a second that you did anything because you are amazing.

"Do you you love her?" She asked. "Who?"

She smacked her lips and narrowed her eyes at me. I rolled my eyes looking off to the side "Yeah... I do." She hummed. "And you didn't really love me?"

Feeling like an asshole I said "No. I do love you but I was never in love with you and I'm sorry for saying I loved you too. That was wrong." "Yeah that was a dick move." She said making me laugh. "I still wanna be friends with you because you are so sweet and I still wanna be around you. Everyone really likes you, especially a certain someone." I sad looking back at Jisoo to see her turn around quickly. We both laughed.

"Yeah. Your friend is cute," Jennie said smiling over at Jisoo, looking at her with a twinkle in her eye. "You never looked at me like that."

Jennie instantly glared at me and shrunk in my seat "Too soon?"

"Very"

"Sorry... so friends?"

"Yeah sure. My mom raised me to forgive people. But we aren't besties or anything just yet." I grinned playfully

"Awww we're gonna be besties." I said then hopped across the table in her lap hugging her.

She giggled and hugged me back.