Chapter 10

I walked into the kitchen seeing my grandma, Roseanne, BamBam, and my aunt.

"Oh look who's finally awake." Aunt said "Next time you wanna hook up with somebody go to their house please, BamBam said with an attitude.

I shrugged "Don't be mad at me because I get laid and you don't." My grandma frowned and flicked my ear. "Ouch" I said with a frown covering my ear with my hand.

Roseanne giggled then stood up from the stool. "Took you long enough to get ready. Are you ready to leave ?" She asked and I nodded.

I turned to leave only to hear someone emptying their throat.

I rolled my eyes and turned around with a smile. "Sorry grandma I'll see you later." I said hugging her "Okay. Have fun and don't do anything stupid." She said then pulled away. I nodded in response then waved goodbye to my aunt and flipped my brother off.

"Lisa!" I heard my grandma yell but I was already gone.

As Roseanne and I walked to her car I couldn't help but check her out. She has on this light blue two piece, showing a slither of her stomach. "Aren't you showing a little too much skin there Virgin Mary. Your dad might go crazy if he sees you." I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and walked around to the drivers side.

We got in the car and she said "I'm savoring the end summer before it gets cold plus I'm not even showing that much skin.

Your wearing jeans and a long sleeve yet I didn't say anything." She said looking me up and down.

I shrugged "As long as I'm comfortable you don't need to worry about what's on my body Virgin Mary." I said and she rolled her eyes again.

"Would you please stop calling me that"

"Make me." I said in a low tone

Her cheeks turned a bright red. She opened her mouth to answer but closed it again. She looked at me out the side of her eye then turned in the radio, ignoring me completely.

***

I groaned in irritation as we pulled up to the church.

"Your kidding me right. I have to spend my Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays here. Now your making me sacrifice my Saturday too. I think I'm going to cry." I ranted

"Oh calm down you big baby. Just follow me and try not to distract anyone with your chains and everything else." She said pointing to my outfit.

"Oh please you know you love my chains." I said and she rolled her eyes and got out the car.

We walked into the church, feeling the cool air hitting us.

The one thing I can say I like about church is the A/C.

We walked through the second set of double doors to the back of the church. Meeting a group a children in a circle with a red headed girl in the middle with a book in her hand.

One little girl turned around and smile brightly when she saw Roseanne.

"Rosie!" She yelled excitedly as she got up and ran over to her. Roseanne picked the girl up and smiled at her "Hi sweet girl"

"H-hi Rosie. I'm s-so glad you c-came. I thought you w-weren't coming but your here n-now." She said with a toothy grin.

"I know I'm late. I had to wait for my friend. She was sleeping in." Roseanne said turning to me "This is my friend Lisa." She said

The girl hid her head in Roseanne's neck and waved at me shyly.

I smiled and said "Hi there I'm Lisa. Your very pretty,