Chapter 22

Jennie... Jennie let me explain." I said in a shaky tone. Her eyes quickly filled with tears as she stared at me in disbelief.

"I- I asked you if anything happened between you two. A-and you said no. Why would you lie to me?"

"I never lied. I was telling the truth the whole time. I didn't- I didn't think we would get this far." I mumbled the last part but she heard me.

She scoffed and wiped her tears from her cheeks roughly

"Fuck you. Stay away from me." she said then left the room, slamming the door behind me.

"No Jennie!" I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head then my jacket and tried running after her only to fell a hand grab my shoulder, and twist me around.

"You have to make sure she doesn't tell anyone." Rosie said with panic in her eyes.

Great.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Fuck! This is all your fault." I said scrunching you my brows at her.

"Me! If I recall your fingers were inside of me Lisa." She said crossing her arms.

"Okay I'll admit it is my fault for getting sucked into your little game. But you have to take responsibility. You pulled me in here, not the other way around. You said iT's JuSt YoU aNd Me. That was all you." I said angrily.

She rolled her eyes "You know what? Fuck you Lisa. You didn't want to be with her anyways. She knows that yet she stays with you."

"That might be true but maybe I didn't want to cheat on her or break her heart. Maybe I wanted to be a decent human being and sit down and talk to her. But again it's my fault too. I'm taking responsibility. You should too or at least have some fucking empathy. Fuck. I gotta go." I said then stormed out the room.

I change my mind. I wish I was drunk. I wish I could just forget this whole night.