Chapter 45

Lisa's POV

I sat at the end of Rosie's bed watching her do her homework. I'm sooo bored. I don't do homework, I copy it from Kai's paper or Jisoo's like BangChan. "Rosie." I called.

She hummed in response keeping her yes on the page. "Can we do something else. I'm bored." She chuckled "We? Lisa I'm doing something right now, you're the bored one." I rolled my eyes "Okay that maybe true but I'm still bored." Then a smirk peeled across my lips "Why don't you come down here and sit on my lap.

Her jaw tightened as she looked up at me "What did we talk about?" I groaned and fell back on the bed "I know I know.
You wanna wait but I don't see the point. I mean we've practically had sex already."

"And where did that lead us?" I groaned covering my face with my hands. I sat up on my elbows and looked at her

"That was never my fault. Okay the first time, all you. You tried to fuck me in a church."

She smiled "Yeah I did didn't I." I rolled my eyes "Yeah you did and we got caught. Your father's fault."

She sighed and threw her pen on her notebook "Yeah. If he didn't though... I would've had you begging me to-" She let out a ragged breathe "Never mind."

"No what were you going to say." She smirked "Nothing.
Finish what you were saying so I can finish my homework." I rolled my eyes " And then you were being a sleaze ball at that party and we both got caught."I said then cringed thinking about when Jennie caught me. She gawked "Don't call me a sleaze ball." She said throwing a pillow at me. I caught it and put it behind my head "Well you were being one."

She nodded "Yeah I was. But you see nothing good ever happens when we have sex." She said. "That's because before we had things stopping us and it was wrong but now it's right." I sat up on my knees and started crawling to her slowly as ran my hand up her inner thigh. " We're together, there's no cheating, there's no pastor, or whatever the fuck else. There's just me and you." I whispered stopping inches away from her lips "So please just like ride my face or something

I felt her hand slowly slide up my chest, over my shoulder to my cheek, cupping softly. Then I felt her thumb softly slide over my bottom lip before tugging my lip down lightly. I stared at her as she did. Her chestnut eyes staring at my lip as she began chewing on her bottom one.

Her hand softly fell from my cheek to my neck. Unexpectedly she gripped my throat and then the next thing I know she flips us over and now I'm under her. Her thumb softly caressed my skin while she kept a tight hold on my neck. She smiled and leaned down to my ear "You wanna have sex?" she whispered. I closed my eyes and nodded. She chuckled
"You sure you can handle it?"

I nodded again "Use your words Lisa." She said softly. I gulped "Y-yes." I croaked out. She laughed again "I don't think you can. You see before I was being nice. I was being soft and gentle. I let you have control."

She let me?

I bit into my bottom lip feeling the tip of her tongue slide up my ear "You haven't even begun to see how rough I can really get Lisa." She said then bit the tip of my ear causing me to hiss in pain. She laughed in a low tone and then took the tip of my ear in her mouth, sucking on it before letting go. "Did that hurt?" She asked.

I nodded. "Words." Is all she said. "y-Yes."

"Good." She said. I felt her breathe disappear from my ear so 1 opened my eyes seeing her staring down at me. "We aren't having sex. When we do I want you to be ready for it. The things I wanna do to you..... you can't just jump into. We're going to have a talk eventually but until then you can keep the control. I'll let you kiss me and touch me all you want.
But after we have that talk, it'll be different and I don't want to scare you away so we're going to be normal right now.
Understand?" I nodded "Yes"

She smiled and leaned down, pecking my lips softly. "Good girl." She said then climbed off of me. I sat up and watched as she went back to doing her homework like that didn't just happen.

Why did that turn me on so much? Her controlling me, making me feel small and vulnerable. I should hate it.. should run for the hills but it's so damn sexy. I could've stayed like that forever.