Chapter 14

I sat in my car hitting my thumbs on the steering wheel, waiting for Jennie to come out.

I looked out the window doing a double take. My eyes widened as I watched Jennie walk closer and closer to my car in a short, tight sparking light blue dress. She straightened her hair from its usual wavy state. She's not wearing make up, expect like lip gloss. She's naturally beautiful and I love it.

My eyes ran down her body to her creamy tan legs. I gulped and gripped the steering wheel making my knuckles turn white.

She smiled and waved at me excitedly as she ran around to the passenger side. She got in my car and hugged me.

"Hi Lisa."

"H-hi Jennie." I said trying not to stare at her bare thighs. She frowned "Whats wrong? Is it my outfit. You hate it don't you. Shit! I knew I should've just worn shorts." She rambled then tried grabbing the door handle.

"Jennie. Jennie, Stop. I don't hate your outfit. I love it." She blushed and rubbed her thighs nervously "You do?"

"I do. You look.... hot." I said with a smirk looking over her body. Her blush deepened "No your the hot one, I'm just trying to keep up."

I scoffed "Compared to you I look hideous." She giggled "You look stunning Jennie." I said looking at her shiny lips, licking mines. I looked away trying to gather myself again.

"Thank you Lisa"

"Anytime. Now let's get to this party."

***

Jennie and I walked up the loud house hand in hand. I frowned seeing all types of guys staring at Jennie basically drooling. I gripped her hand harder and she laughed.

"Its okay Lisa. All of this is for you. Don't worry about them. Focus on me." She whispered in my ear.

I looked over at her and smiled "I like confident you"

She giggled "Confident me?" I nodded "Yeah, your usually so.... shy and timid. And now your.... I don't know you just seem different." I said

"Well if you like confident me, maybe she'll stay for a while. Now come on let's go party!" She said then pulled my hand running up the porch to open the door.

As soon as the door opened a wave of heat hit me. I looked around seeing red solo cups everywhere. People are either dancing, drinking, smoking, or fucking somewhere. But I did notice a few girls having blue numbers written on their cheeks. Probably for their boyfriend's. How ridiculous.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked. I nodded in response and she pulled me through the crowd trying to get us to the kitchen.

On the way I saw people shot gunning beers, a little group playing spin the bottle, some guy drawing dicks and cartoons on another guy's face, and an arguing couple. Gotta love parties.

We got to the kitchen seeing trash everywhere, mostly empty cups and beer cans. She pulled me to the alcohol and said

"Pick your poison."

I shrugged "I'll have water. I'm driving home remember." She pouted "Your gonna leave me to drink all by myself?"

I laughed "Only if you want to get home in one piece." She sighed "I guess that's better than you drinking with me."

She turned towards the counter and grabbed the Títos vodka, Bacardi, and the Canada dry club soda. Then she paused frowning "There are no cups."

"Umm check that pantry." I said pointing across the kitchen to the door. She nodded and walked over to the door.

I frowned as two hand appeared over my eyes.