Chapter 40

BangChan's POV

I sat at my desk doing homework when I heard a noise from behind me. I frowned and turned around in my chair.

My bathroom door opened and steam flowed out the bathroom. My eyes widened seeing Chanyeol appear from the steam. "Hi BangChan" He said smiling slicking his wet hair back.

My mouth went dry seeing his abs dripping with water, his dark hair shiny, and his body covered with nothing but a towel.

"When did you get here? And how did you get-" "That doesn't matter. I'm here aren't I. Come here." He said while his Forrest green eyes looking over my body.

I stood up and walked over to him. Butterflies filled my stomach as he smiled and pulled me to him, Before he could kiss me a voice came from behind me.

"Don't do it BangChan."

1 frowned and turned around. "Ten?" I said in confusion, looking at the shirtless boy in my bed.

He smiled and sat up "Don't do it. He's just using you. I won't use you. Come over here." He said smiling at me.

"I - I umm" Chanyeol cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look at him "You know I would never use you. Right?" He said softly.

Ten scoffed and stood up "You're really gonna believe him?
The guy who doesn't even want you to be around his friends." I frowned and looked back to Chanyeol. Ten is right. He's embarrassed of me. "BangChan no. That is not true. I love you so much, and I would love for you to meet my friends. We can go right now if you want." Chanyeol said staring at me intently.

"You love me?" He's never said that to me before.

"No he doesn't. He's manipulating you. Can't you see? Be with me and I'll treat you how you should be treated. I'll give you the world. Just come to me." Ten said with a comforting smile as he held his hand out for me. His captivating grey eyes staring into my brown ones.

"BangChan stay with me. You belong with me. We're perfect for each other and you know that. He doesn't know you like I do. He doesn't make you feel how I do. He can't because he's not me." Chanyeol retorted.

Ilooked back and forth between the two boys not knowing what to do. "I- I don't- I can't choose." I said anxiously.
"It's fine.... we'll help you choose." Ten said

I frowned "You will? How?"

Chanyeol smirked "I think you know how BangChan." He said walking towards me with a smirk on his pink lips.

I looked back at Ten. "Just relax... we're going to make you feel really good. I promise." He said as he unbuckled his belt.

Warning: Very light bxb smut (barley any)

My eyes widened and I started walking backwards, hitting my dresser in the process. Lux stopped next to me and leaned into my neck. My breathe hitched feeling his soft lips on my skin. Then Chanyeol  turned my face and kissed me with so much passion and fire. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I kissed back, letting my tongue explore his mouth.

Chanyeol pulled back from me and took my shirt off. Ten ran his hand down my chest and smirked at me. "Just relax." He whispered before getting on his knees in front of me.

I watched him intently as he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans. My eyes rolled back in my head as he pulled down my boxers, stroking up and down my shaft. While he did that Chanyeol bit and sucked on my neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

I opened my eyes and looked down st Ten. Just as he was about to take my member into his mouth I jumped out of my sleep gasping for air.

Smut Ended (See barely anything)

WHAT THE FUCK

I looked around realizing I fell asleep doing my homework. I leaned back in my chair closing my eyes, trying to catch my breathe.

That was some dream. I opened my eyes and looked down at my crotch area. I frowned seeing a dark stain on my cargo pants. Fuck.

I got up walking into the bathroom, and took a cold shower.
After I got out a checked my phone seeing texts from both Chanyeol and Ten.

Chanyeol asked if I wanted to go on a date and Ten told me goodnight and to have good dreams.

It was certainly an interesting dream but you can see why I had it, I'm confused. I still have feelings for Chanyeol  but Ten makes me feel different and he's so sweet. I know the average person would say choose Ten you dumb ass but Chanyeol and I have history.

I'm just to throw years of our relationship away for another guy I barely know?