Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

After the party

"Sshhh" I whispered to Nayeon as we snuck down the hall to my room.

I opened my door and led her up the stairs. I stumbled up the top two and laughed at myself.

Nayeon pushed me on my bed and I giggled. She rolled her eyes and tugged my jeans off.

"Lisa how are you sexy as hell but when your drunk your adorable." She said standing between my legs leaning down on her hands that were planted on my bed.

I frowned and sat up on my elbows "I'm not adorable. I'm hot and a top. So come over here and fuck me." I said looking at her through my hooded eyes.

She smiled and stood up straight. She grabbed a hair tie from my side table and put her hair up in a ponytail.

She crawled onto my lap and ran two fingers over the outside of my wet underwear. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her into a kiss that quickly turned steamy.

As she massage the outside of my place that made my moans fill my room. We were having a battle between our tongues. I bit down on her lip pulling back a little before sucking it, she moaned into my mouth and I swirled my tongue against hers.

I pushed her off of me to the side and climbed on top of her.

"I told you I'm not adorable." I said in a low tone.

I kissed down her neck then ripped her shirt instead of pulling it over her head. She frowned "I liked that crop top." I shrugged and un clipped her bra.

"I'll buy you a new one now shut up so I can make you moan my name " I said taking her nipple into my mouth. Her back arched off the bed and a loud moan filled my room. Her hair entangled in my hair as I circled her nipple with my tongue, teasing her.

"Lisa stop teasing me." She whined and I smirked. I switched to the other nipple and tugged on it lightly between my teeth and she groaned and squirmed underneath me.

As I continued to play with her nipples my hand wandered down into her skirt. Oh my love for skirts will never end.

I lifted from her huge set and pulled her skirt down then ripped her underwear off. I have a thing for ripping things

"Lisa if you rip another- fuckkk." She moaned as I cut her off, slipping my fingers in her core.

"Spread you legs." I demanded and she did but not all the way. "All the way Nayeon" I hissed and she obeyed pulling her legs all the way apart so that I have a full view of her wet pussy.

I slid my fingers in and out her core, smirking as I stared at her squirming under my touch with her eyes shut closed.

Ileaned up and squeezed her boob. She moaned and I twisted her nipple in between my two fingers. I took my fingers out her core making her body twitch, and circled her clit with my two fingers. She moaned so loud, I'm sure the neighbors heard it.

"Shhh, your gonna get me in trouble baby." I said still circling her clit. "Faster!" She yelled and I shook my head because she didn't listen to a word I just said.

I took my hands off of her and she instantly threw a tantrum and sat up to look at me. "What the hell is your problem? Finishhh," She whined. I shook my head no.

"I told you to shush and then you still made noise. Bad girls don't get rewarded Nayeon. Besides I'm tired." I shrugged and jumped on the bed beside her closing my eyes.

"Your fucking serious!" She said angrily "Shhh my grandma is going to stone me with a Bible if she finds out I have a girl up here." I said with my eyes still closed.