Chapter 47

Jennie's POV

I sat up against Lacey's head board while she sat in my lap, straddling me, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

My breathe hitched and I blushed feeling her hips roll into mines. She let out a breathy moan into my mouth before leaning back. I opened my eyes panting hard staring into her deep blue eyes that are usual bright and light but now they're dark with lust swirling in them.

She leaned back into me with a smile on her lips. My mind slowly went went into a haze as she placed a soft lingering kiss on my cheek slowly moving down my neck.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip feeling her tongue poke through her lips, creating a stripe on my burning skin. I tried to hold it back but couldn't, I let out a breathy moan as she bit into my skin then licked over the new bruise.

She pulled back from my neck and gripped the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. My eyes widened and my heart started to race as she stated to kiss down my chest."J- Jisoo." She hummed as she continued licking and biting my stomach, going further and further to my southern area

"Jisoo. Wait stop."

She stopped and looked up at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked anxiously, frowning slightly. "No baby of course not. I just-" I sighed "You don't have to."

She stopped and looked up at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked anxiously, frowning slightly. "No baby of course not. I just-" I sighed "You don't have to."She smiled and leaned into me, pecking my lips with smile on her face. "Trust me I really want to." She whispered still inches away

I blushed "You do?"

She smirked "I do. So just sit back and let me make you feel good." She said softly. I nodded and smiled nervously "Okay" I said breathlessly.

She licked her lips before planting a soft kiss on my cheek then she made her way back down my stomach, sucking and nipping at my skin.

She sat up on her knees and pulled my jeans off of me and then she hooked her fingers around the hem of my underwear and pulled them off, my heart sky rocketing in the process. She pushed my legs apart situating herself between them, laying on her stomach.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open feeling her tongue slowly glide through my lips. "Holy shit" I said laughing breathlessly when she ran through her tongue through me again.I closed my eyes and clenched her cover in my hands as she started to suck on my clit. "Does this feel okay?" I heard her say

.I nodded quickly "Yeah.... th-that feels really good." I said smiling taking in the intoxicating feeling consuming my body.

I jumped feeling her suck on my clit roughly, causing a high pitched moan to rip from from my throat. I blushed uncontrollably feeling slightly embarrassed from moaning that loud. But it didn't last long as I started to moan more and more as she focused her tongue in my throbbing sex.

Licking and sucking on it.

I looked down and came in contact with her blue eyes staring at me as she flicked the tip of her tongue over my pulsing clit. "Fuck Jisoo" I moaned falling back on the bed.

She chuckled "Say my name again." She said in a low tone.

I smiled as I closed my eyes. "Jisoo" I said through a breathy moan.

She started to lap up my juices quickly with a flat tongue. The tension in my stomach started to build more and more as I became a moaning mess underneath her. My chest rising and falling as her name left my throat while I arched my back off the bed.

"J- Jisoo Im gonna.... fuck!" I moaned gripping her curly hair in my hand. God I really hope I'm not hurting her but I can't help it.

She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked and licked harshly sending me over the edge. My eyes popped open as my moans filled the room, bouncing off the walls. I held my breathe as I came, my juices gushing onto her tongue.

I looked down at her and stared at her in shock as she swallowed every drop of me.

I shivered as she placed a soft kiss on my clit. She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a wide smile. I blushed and smiled back as she crawled up to me.

She pushed me down in the bed and kissed me, immediately pushing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned tasting myself on her tongue. My hands slithered down her back to her ass, squeezing it in my palms.

She giggled and pulled back from me smiling. "You taste so fucking Good!" She squealed straddling my stomach placing both of her hands on either side of my head.

I chuckled "I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it. You were so wet." She said as her adorable smile turned in a mischievous smirk. I blushed and reverted my eyes from hers, looking to my left.

She giggled again then pecked my cheek before whispering "I can't wait until you fuck me senseless."I gulped and had a mini heart attack as the words left her mouth.