Chapter 16

It's Sunday and church just ended about an hour ago. Pastor Mason invited our family to come to dinner and of course my grandma said yes. So now we're sitting in his dining room saying grace.

Im sitting between my grandma and BangChan who I'm surprised is here. My aunt and brother are next to my grandma. Roseanne is sitting across from me in between*ugh* her boyfriend and that red head. Some blonde lady from church is siting next to the red head. And her dad is at the head of the table and BangChan is at the foot.

"Amen" The pastor said finishing his prayer. "Amen"

Everyone repeated.

"So. Lisa, BamBam, How are classes going?" Mason asked

I shrugged "It's school. I've never really liked school." I said

"Yeah and it shows" BamBam said.

Did he just call me dumb.

I dropped my fork and looked down to him "I'm sorry is it something you wanna say to me?" I asked glaring at him.

He put his hands up and laughed "Hey hey calm down. I was just kidding sis." He said "But to answer your question Pastor I like my school, my old one was great but some people just can't se to stay out of trouble." He said to the pastor.

I rolled my eyes. "Stupid dick head." I mumbled under my breathe but of course my grandma heard me. She nudged my side "That's enough you two." She said looking to BamBam then me shaking her head.

"You didn't tell me your brother was an asshole." BangChan whispered to me.

"I'm so sorry for these two pastor." My grandma said

Mason chuckled "It's fine. I grew up with brothers and sisters too." He said then smiled at BamBam.

See Pastor Mason likes to keep it civil with me when my grandma is around but if he sees me talking to Roseanne alone, he'll snatch her away from me or glare at me. Not to mention the looks I get from him while he's preaching. Not my fault his daughter tried to fuck me in a church. She started it, I just participated.

"How was yesterday with your grandma Lisa?" Roseanne asked.

I started choking on the green bean I was eating. My grandma patted my back a little too hard "You were with me huh?" She asked instantly knowing that I lied.

I nodded "Yeah you remember don't you?" I said looking at her with pleading eyes. She rolled her eyes turning to Roseanne.

"Yeah-" "You weren't with us yesterday." I heard BamBam say, interrupting my grandma.

That dick.

I looked down at him and he smirked at me then turned to Roseanne. "Yeah she went out with some girl. What's her name?" He said pretending to think "Hmmm. Jennette? Jessie?"

"Jennie." Roseanne said firmly.

I slowly turned to her seeing her glaring at me. Holy shitttt. I think the only thing worse than lying is getting caught lying.

"Yes! That's it." BamBam said snapping his fingers. I swear to god I'm going to fucking shove my fork through his eyeball if he says anything else.

"So how was your day with Jennie then Lisa?" She asked stabbing into green beans aggressively. I gulped "I- uh it was cool. We watched movies." I said

She nodded "Sounds fun." She said sarcastically.

"Hey babe are you okay?" He boyfriend asked rubbing her shoulder softly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm great baby." She said smiling at him then kissed his cheek.

I rolled my eyes and for the rest of the dinner I didn't say anything else.