Chapter 28

Nayeon's POV

I walked out the club with one of my closest friends hanging over my shoulder. I opened her boyfriend's car door and pushed her in. She giggled "Thanks sweetheart" she slurred.

"Your welcome Jihyo"

"Get her home safely. Text me when you get her there." I said the her boyfriend, Daniel.

He nodded "I will. You got a ride home?" I nodded "Yeah I'm gonna call my friend, go ahead I'll be fine.

"Alright, see you later. " He said. I closed the door and stepped back watching as they drove off.

I pulled out my phone and called Lisa and of course she didn't answer.

"Damn It" I said as I started to walk down the street.

"Hey!"

I ignored the voice and kept walking.

"Ay! Over hear !" I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"I know you here me!" She said then whistled.

I frowned and looked towards the person. She's sitting on top of a car on the other side of the row of cars.

I frowned "Did you just whistle at me?!"

She shrugged "Yeah I did. Problem with that princess?"

I rolled my eyes "It's disrespectful."

She smirked "Come over here."

"And why would I do that?"

"So I can talk to you."

"No thanks." I said then turned around and walked away.

I heard feet coming up behind me and then she was next to me. Damn she's tall. Well most are compared to me, but she's taller than Lisa, Lisa is average height.

"What's your name princess?"

"None of your business."

She hummed "Odd name. I'm Momo." She said smiling.

I pulled up Lisa's contact and called her again, this time she answered.

"Lisa what the fuck?"

"Hmm what?" I rolled my eyes hearing her half sleep voice.

"You were supposed to pick me up. You are usually more reliable than this."

"I- I know I'm sorry. I'm getting up." Momo snatched my phone "No need, I'll take her home." She said into the phone.

"What?! No way! Give it back!" I said reaching for my phone but she held it over her head. I could hear Lisa's voice still.

"Nayeon? Hello? Who was that? Oh my god are you gonna get laid! Fuck yeah! Call me and act like your ordering pizza if she kidnaps you."

"Lisa don't hang up!" She hung up.

Fuck. Seriously Lisa.

"Looks like you're riding with me princess."

I rolled my eyes "Where's your car?"

"Right this way" she said swinging her arm around my shoulder. I instantly shrugged it off "I don't know you so don't touch me."

My eyes widened at the car. The hell? Is she rich or something?

She opened the door for me and I raised a brow at her before getting in. She rounded the car and got in the drivers seat.

"I swear if you kidnap me I'll best your ass."

She chuckled "Promise?"

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as she started the car. I pulled up my address and showed it to her "Do you know where this is?"