Chapter 12

"Oh my fucking god" Taehyung said through his laughter

"Shut up its not funny. So are you gonna take the car back or not because I refuse to take it back." I said and he nodded through his laughter.

"Well Im just glad your okay" Kai said "Thank you! Glad somebody cares." I said looking to the rest of my friends.

BangChan shrugged "I mean hey at least you got laid and a free car." He said while playing GTA sitting in a bean bag chair while Jisoo watched from the couch. I rolled my eyes in response "I can't keep the car doofus.

He looked at me with his brows raised "Rental?"

I chuckled "shut up BangChan." I said walking over to the couch, plopping down next to Jisoo.

"So what did she look like?" Jisoo asked "Full blown stud. I'm talking the full shabang. Piercings, muscles, undercut, tattoos, fucking man bun." I said naming off features while counting on my fingers "I knew she would have beat my ass if she caught me." I said sighing in relief.

Jisoo chuckled "Sounds hot, too bad she's taken." I raised a brow and looked over at her "Your gay?"

She shrugged "I don't know really. I think I'm bi, bi curious I think it is. I find girls such as yourself hot but I've never actually tried anything. Besides I love dick so there's that."

My face scrunched up in disgust.

"Same sis" BangChan muttered as he punched random people on the street (in the game).

"Well whatever you are. Just know I love you and accept you.

" I said "Even If your like attracted to pots and pans." I said giggling.

"Shut up Lisa. I'm attracted to pots and pans if you didn't know." Taehyung said.

"Shut up Jade. I'm attracted to pots and pans if you didn't know." Taehyung said

"I fucking knew you liked cooking utensils." I said and we both burst into laughter.

"So Lisa there's a party Friday at Jr's place. We're gonna go and we think you should bring Jennie." BangChan suggested

I shrugged "Sure. I'll text her." BangChan chuckled "No I mean like bring her as your date. We like her for you and she likes you a lot."

"I mean sure but I'm sure she doesn't like me that much."

"No she likes you that much. In class she practically has fucking hearts in her eyes when she looks at you." Jisoo added.

"And you need to stop fucking Nayeon." Kai said. "Trust me that is over.... I think." I said

"Just stop fucking Nayeon and get with Jennie. She's cute, smart, and innocent. You need a better influences in your life, like me." BangChan added smiling

I scrunched up my brows and tilted my head "Your my worst influence BangChan."

He gasped "Says Who?"

"My grandma"

He laughed "Your grandma isn't so holy herself. I know she fucking Mason." My eyes widened, I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw it at his head. "Ewww don't say that"

"Bitch we finna be family. I'll see you at thanksgiving!" He yelled.