Chapter 39 - Other side

Grammatical error and typos ahead. (READ CAREFULLY and feel free to leave a comment)

"Stop coming to my room without my permission, Janus." I glared at him.

"Come on, young lady, I have good news for you."

I ignore him as I stare at the moon. It's a peaceful night, and yet here I am drowning in my endless thoughts.

"You'll be happy when you listen to my idea."

"I don't trust your idea, Janus. never again."

"I'm hur----"

"Ate..."

tok-tok

"Ate, are you there?"

"Come in." Again, I glare at him and roll my eyes, he vanishes suddenly when the door opens.

"I finished reading your cliche book."

I glance at her and see that she's holding the book that I created for years, the book that I gave my life just to make my lover keep living and survive her daily life in this hellish world.

"Stop calling my book cliche when you spend your time just to finish it," she smirked.

"I see how so many teenagers are hooked up to your story because it's really a fairytale that everyone wants." She walks towards me and sits beside me on my bed. "It's have a happy ending story."

"But why are you keeping your identity? mas sikat kapa sa isang artista ngayon."

"I want a peaceful life." She nodded.

"Point taken." She shrug, "But I'm intrigued. Who's your favorite character in your story?"

"None."

"You're joking right? ang iniisip ko si Claire agad ang sasabihin mo, nakakatampo."

"I'm not. Stop pouting, hindi ka bibe." I became serious all of a sudden.

I love and despise that story.

It's the story that she created in my fifth life, she thought it was the best story of all time as she told me about it, how her face lit up while telling me those crazy and cringe-worthy phrases and scenarios that she wanted. How I listen to it even though I find it hilarious. I love her story because it's hers, but I also hate it because I didn't even give her a happy ending.

I am in my 24? 31? or maybe I'm in my 45 life.

I lost count. How many time I regress at the same life?

"Infairness Ate, ang galing mo gumawa ng villain huh, nakakainis talaga si Sidra sa story mo."

Sidra is not really a part of the story that my beloved Chel said, the villain that she's talking about is the cruel world and destiny that each person is facing.

I just added her because that's what a typical love story has, a villain who wants to ruin the perfect relationship between the main characters. Even though it's really too much for her, I just write and write her character to be evil. Then later on, I find that my beloved Chel is simping to her character.