1

My life isn't the best tbh, i live in the beautiful city paris but i hate it here. I have a couple friends but they find me odd. My mother hates me so she made me do homeschooling and allows me to only go out 2 times a week and 4 hour's a day. I guess it was fine.

I woke up to the sounds of birds. Fuck i left my window open last night. I stood up and closed the window and also went to get ready for the day. I then heard the doorbell ring and i ran downstairs to open it.

I opend the door and got some letters from the mail man. I was looking threw them while closing the door and one of them had my name. Huh? Did i order something or what? I opened it and it was a letter. I started reading it while sitting on the chair infront of the counter.

What the fuck. Im 17 years old, i never met my father and now he's contacting me?! Wait wait, this letter is from bracelona? That means he is from Barcelona like my mom but we live in france. My eyes started tearing up remembering all the times i needed him but my mother told me he was dead. I really thought he was dead.

After crying for a while i took my phone out and google the name Xavier Hernández Creus and i found out who he is. He is the trainer of Barcelona. The football team Barcelona. What the fuck?! "Sweetie im home!" My mother said entering the house. "Hey why aren't you answering me- oh." She said walking in the kitchen seeing the paper in my hand that has his name written in the back.

"So when were you gonna tell me that my father lives and that hes a famous football trainer?!" I asked my mother with tears on my face. "Im sorry baby, i did it for you. For you're safety." "For my safety? You know what. Im going to book the next flight to Barcelona!" And with that i stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I took the letter with me bc it had a phone number and i wanted to call it.

"Hola?" "Hola, Es este Xavier Hernández Creus?" I took spanish lessons in school so it wasn't hard for me to speak spanish a little. "Si quien es esta?" "I-its me bella.." i said.

I talked with my father for about an hour and he booked me a flight in the morning. I started packing everything when i found s necklace. The necklace leo gave me on our 1 year anniversary. I was stupid for falling in love with him at 15. it took me a year to get over him but now im 17 and im fully over him. I took the necklace and walked over to a window. I opened it at threw the necklace as far as i could. Now i can forget him completely.

I woke up excitedly and got quickly dressed. I didn't eat at all just wrote my mother a letter and called a taxi to bring me to the airport. After about 2 hours my plane was about to board and i got a window seat. Thank god.

After 2 hours i finally landed. I got my suitcase and saw a man getting covered by paparazzi. I then saw the man push thw people out the way and hold a sign with my name. I walked up to the person and it was my father. The person I've never expected to see, ever. He came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and tears fell down my face. "donde has estado todo mi vida..(Where have you been all my life..)" I said not letting go. "Im sorry princesa."

We arrived at his mansion and on the way here we talked about how our lives have been. "This is my bodyguard he is gonna show you to your room. You can get sorted in it and ill take you out for a fancy dinner later. I want you to meet some people." He said and i nodded. "Thank you Mr. Hernández." "Please call me xavi or papa." He said and i smiled st him.

After i sorted everything in i sat on the bed and it was wayyy more comfortable than i imagined. i then looked to my left where i had a huge view of Barcelona and our garden. There are about 14-16 gardeners cleaning up the..grass? Idk what they are doing but it looks very very clean. I wanted to get ready first so i went into my own bathroom and it looked amazing. I then hopped in the shower and took an amazing hot shower. I already love it here but i also miss my mother.

When i got out of the shower i dried my body and put my hair in a towel. I put my red underwear on and my red bra bc my dress is red. I then got the towel from my hair down and blow dried them till they were fully dry so i could curl them. After i got my hair done i did my makeup and then got in my dress. I put some red high heels on and a black prada bag. I have everything in my bag so i was ready to go. I put on a lot of perfume bc i think im about to meet my whole other side of the family.

"Please lord, make me a footballer wife. So that i make it far far away from this place."
Those were my word maybe a couple moths ago. Now look at me, my father owns barcelona.

————

A/N: i restarted this gavi story bc i think it would be better for some backround story first and tell me what kind of parts yall want ill do some❤️