8

we were all dressed and ready. I had a black thight skirt with a white top that was a little revealing and anna had a thight red dress on. Theo had an all black outfit on and we were walking downstairs when we heard a honk. We walked out and anna walked out first and i followed after her with theo behind me holding my hand. I could see gavi glaring at me. I got in and we immediately drove off.

When we entered it was kinda full. We had reservations for a table in the vip lounge and so we went to our table. I was between  anna and theo. Gavi was sitting next to pedri and pedri next to anna. We ordered some drinks so we can get a little drunk.

Gavi's Pov:

There she was flirting with another dude. They were whispering things to each other. Maybe she was whispering to him but her eyes were glued on me. She's trying to make me jealous. "vamos a bailar un poco!(let's go dance a little!)" pedri said and we all agreed. I wasn't in the mood for dancing. I just sat down at the bar that was next to the dance floor.

I was watching bella closely. I know i shouldn't be doing this but she's so fucking beautiful. When I first saw her i knew she is the one, but she's not like other girls. She wouldn't just fall for my flirting, she would either ignore it or play along with it then forget about it.

She was dancing with theo. He was touching her waist and trying to kiss her but she's dodging it. I then saw theo whisper something to her then leave for the bathroom. Nows my time to shine. I finished the glass and walked over to her. She was dancing and i just grabbed her waist from behind. She didn't turn around but i know she knew it was me because she stopped dancing. I then pulled her closer to my body till our body's were touching. I then got closer to her neck and started kissing it making her lean her head back. "Te ves tan sexy cuando bailas.(You look so sexy when your dancing.)" i said. Between my kisses. I then started kissing harder making her softly moan in my ear. "Por favor amor, déjame mostrarte cuánto te adoro.(Please love, let me show you how much i adore you.)" she then turned to me and i smirked. She then rolled her eyes and pulled me closer to her. "Te lo dije, no soy una de tus azadas.(I told you, i'm not one of your hoes.)"

i smiled at her making her also smile a little. "¿Estás seguro de que no quieres nada de mí amor?(Are you sure that you don't want anything from me love?)" i looked down at her eyes. The lights were flickering and her brown beautiful eyes were shining everytime the light was on. I then felt her arms around my neck and her lips on mine. I then kissed back and grabbed her ass. She moaned into the kiss when i grabbed her ass. Our tongues weren't leaving each other's mouth nor were our hands our bodys.

Third Person Pov:

Bella then pulled away and got closer to his ear. "Let's go somewhere else." She said and grabbed his hand pulling him out the club. His driver was there and they hopped in. She closed the blinds so that the driver cannot see what they were doing. She then got on his lap and his hands were on her waist. They continued kissing in the car till they arrived at Gavis house.

Anna and pedri went to sit down again and noticed that theo was already sitting there with a drink in his hand. "Where bella and Gavi?" Pedri asked. "Well i don't know, bella just famished and Gavi he was at the bar when i last saw him." Theo said. Anna was confused but pedri got it immediately. He then started bursting out laughing. "Whats wrong?" Anna said looking at him like hes a maniac. "Oh god you're so stupid, where do you think they went? Isn't it obvious?" He said with a smile. "No, where did they go?" "Ahh forget it, just know they aint coming back niño bonito." Pedri said with a grin on his face.

————

A/N: Oh woooww bella, she did theo dirtyyy in a night. What are the two doing tho? Are they gonna talk, sing, dance, make out, fuc- okay okay, you will see next chapter ladies. (And gentlemen if there are any..?)