12

A month later:

I was in the Barcelona stadium trying to get in but everybody keeps trying to get pictures with me. I stopped and made some with them. All of a sudden some fans started screaming and I looked who came in. It was Gavi and when he looked at me I smiled and he smiled back. He then walked over to me and wrapped a hand around my waist. He kissed my cheek as I hugged him back and then he came closer to my ear. "Amor you left your bra at mine yesterday." He said and i pulled away. Giving him the confused look before i said "Really? I forgot i had one on." he smiled before he then left to the lockers and i left to look for my dad.

It was the last game before the world cup and im so excited for qatar, doha. I heard it's beautiful there. I will be getting my own room but gavi begged me to sleep in his room and I had to say yes. Maybe were more than fuck buddies..well I think so idk if he thinks like that. He's so sweet to me, cares about me and he took me out 7 times this past month. I find him so attractive and sweet i think i fell for him but he probably sees me as a sex doll.

I was on the field next to my father and we were both concentrated on the game. Gavi then got tripped and again and again. After a while he got pushed into someone and he fell down holding his croch. Oh fuck did he hurt himself in the dick? Some people came running to him and after a while he was good and stood up. Not even 1 minute into the game he fell down again holding his croch and covering his eyes with his arm. Oh he is badly injured. The team wanted to carry him out but he just stood up and he couldn't play for the rest of the game. He then went off the field and my father turned to me. "Hermosa go check if he's okay. Thank you." He said and I left to go after him.

I then saw him sitting in the locker room holding his dick still. He then looked up and looked relieved when he saw me. "Awe did you hurt yourself in the dick?" I said giving him a dirty smirk. He rolled his eyes and looked at me with a death stare. "Shut up because your the one that isn't gonna get dick or children if im hurt badly." He said and closed his eyes while touching his thing. Omg did he just say he wants me to have his children..dose he like me or what? Am i understand the wrong signals or what? "estas bien amor?(Are you okay love?)" he said getting my attention. "Oh uhm sí.." i said looking down at my shoes. "Ven aquí.(Come here.)" i walked over to him and sat down next to him. "¿Qué tienes en mente hermosa?(what's on your mind beautiful?)" "nada..(nothing..)" i said looking st him. "dígame.(tell me.)" he said putting once arm around my waist. "I-Im just thinking about Theo. How bad I've been treating him theses past days.." i said quickly changing the topic in my head. He rolled his eyes and took his arm off my waist.

"How could you think of him, he's an ass." "Oh and you aren't?" I said standing up. "Oh im an ass? Say it bella." He said looking me dead in the eyes. "Dilo bella.(Say it bella.)" i was quiet and started walking away. I then felt a strong grip on my hand and then I got pushed to the wall next to the lockers. "You don't know what you do to me, hermosa." He said grabbing my waist very tight and looking me in the eyes. "¿Qué te hago, papi?(what do i do to you, daddy?)" i said and smirked knowing what i just did to him. I then felt his lips on mine and i also felt something poking down there. He then pulled my shirt up trying to get me to take it off. I then took it off and he then also took his off until we heard someone come. I quickly pushed him off me and grabbed my shirt and put it on immediately. Pablo couldn't put his shirt immediately so he got caught.

"Hey guys we won 1-0..what is going on here?" Robert said with the whole team behind him. "Oh, he said that he isn't playing anymore and wanted me to have his jersey. I kind of collect them haha.." i said smiling at them. "Oh, do you want mine to?" He said almost taking it off. I looked at gavi who was giving him the death stare. "No thanks, i got to go. Bye!" I said walking past them and quickly walked away. That was close.

I walked up the stairs to the field where my father was. Some them yelled my name and I looked to see theo and anna. "What are you guys doing here?" I said smiling up to them. "Watching the game." "Don't lie, he wanted to see you, immediately!" She said and i saw him smiling to himself. "Wait let me get you flight tickets for doha!!" I screamed and walked into the stadium again looking for my father who wasn't on the field. I then saw his assistant and she said he was in the locker room. I then walked there and knocked. "Come in!"

"Hey papa, can i get flight Tickets for doha just for anna and theo?" I said smiling at him and saw Gavis confused face on the corner of my eye. "Sure, tell theo i said hi and it was lovely of him inviting us to dinner." He said and I nodded.

3rd persons pov:

Pedri looked at gavi who had a mad expression on his face. "Gavi, cálmate. probablemente los invitó a reunirse.(gavi, calm down. he probably invited them to reunite.)" pedri said trying to calm them down. "Is it like a reuniting dinner?" Robert asked xavi. "No, actually theo is taking my daughter out and I need to meet his family before they go on with their relationship." Now gavis face was full of rage and he quickly changed. He then walked out with his stuff and he didn't even wait on anybody just left with his driver.

A mad Gavi unlocked his door and dropped his things on the floor. "¿Qué pasa hermoso?(What's wrong hermoso?)" gavis sister asked him. "Nada, dejame solo!(Nothing, leave me alone!)" gavi said tearing up. He was confused why he was so mad, or was he sad? Aurora then stopped him in his tracks. He then looked down at her and she noticed his tearing eyes. Without asking she hugged him and he cried in her shoulder. She wanted to know what's wrong but she knew she can't ask him now because he's to sad.

————

A/N: is gavi inlove with bella..?