39

Bellas Pov:

I was eating breakfast at an cafe I then got sent something by Theo. 

'im so sorry Bella.' 

His text said and I got sent a video. I clicked on the video and It was Pablo with Anna making out in his drivers car. I felt the floor beneath me break apart. Tears filled my eyes and I then all of a sudden felt like throwing up. I then ran into the restaurants toilets and puked in one of them. One woman that was also there with me asked me if something was wrong. I said that everything was fine but I felt a little dizzy.

 I went to pay and decided to go home. My eyes were still filled with tears and as I was crossing the road I felt so dizzy and weak so I stopped in the middle of the road. My head was spinning and I couldn't balance my body anymore. All I could remember after that was a car speeding towards me. 

Pablos Pov:

I was at training and Xavi was telling us what to do. We were now doing some leg work out at the Barca fitness.

All of a sudden his assistant came and gave him his phone. He then rolled his eyes and answered it. "si?" he said. His eyes then widen and he was shocked. "Oh mon dieu, pas ma fille. Ill come as quick as possible. You come here.(Oh dear God, not my daughter.)" he said calling one of the other trainers. "Take over them, I have to leave for the airport right now." he said and then left. 

The boys started whispering and assuming things but the only thing on my mind was Bella. Did something happen to her? I just have this gut feeling that something happened to her. 

After that training ended quickly. I was still wondering what happened but I had to go home first.  I went home and I heard my mother talking with someone on the phone. "No puedo creer lo que le pasó, te deseo suerte. Adiós, hablamos pronto.(I can't believe what happened to her, I wish you luck. Bye, we'll talk soon.)" My mother said all shocked. I then heard my father say. "¿Se lastimó?(Did she get hurt?)" 

I was wondering about who they were talking about so I hid so they won't see me but I could hear them. "La atropelló un coche... Su madre sonaba devastada.(She was hit by a car... Her mother sounded devastated.)" my mother said and my father gasped. "Tenemos que visitarla, ella es como una parte de nuestra familia.(We have to visit her, she is like a part of our family.)" he said and my mother then said. "tienes razón, voy a reservar unos billetes de avión ahora mismo... pero no le digas a Pablo. Él no lo tomará bien.(you're right, I'm going to book some plane tickets right now... but don't tell Pablo. He won't take it well.)".

 I then decided to pretend like I just got home and as I entered the kitchen I saw my mother put her finger over her lips telling my father to be quiet. "hola, is lunch ready?" "si mi amor, but pablo we have to tell you something. We're going on a trip just for the weekend, we'll be back in a couple of days and aurora will take care of you." she said smiling at me. I saw my father doing something on his phone and he then walked out the kitchen. "oh, okay." I said  and nodded. 

I ate lunch and thought about what happened that they are going somewhere. While I was thinking I got a text from Anna.

Anna: Last night was fun😉

It was a mistake

Anna: What? why?

Your bellas best friend and im her ex, what we did was wrong.

Anna: So? Why do you care so much about her? 

Why do you care who I care about?

Anna: because I thought you like me.

you thought wrong.

I then blocked her number and turned my phone off. I have to find out who is hurt and why are they keeping it a secret from me. After I finished I put my plate in the sink and started walking upstairs. I then walked over to auroras room because I heard her talk to our mother. "Tienes que cuidarlo hasta que volvamos. Íbamos a visitarla y regresaríamos en un par de días.(You have to take care of him until we get back. We were going to visit her and we would return in a couple of days.)" My mother said. "Está bien, sí, solo espero que se mejore... oh y dile a Bella que la extraño.(It's okay, yeah, I just hope she gets better...oh and tell Bella I miss her.)" I heard my sister say. "Yo amaré.(I will love.)" my mother said.

Did something happen to Bella? Was it my fault, I bet she saw the photos of me and Anna. It is all my fault.. "hijo que estas haciendo?(son what are you doing?)" my mother said. "What happened to Bella mamá?"  I asked her but she looked at me with sad eyes. "nothing, don't think about it and go to sleep-" "mama tell me right now, what happened to Bella!" I said raising my voice a little not at her tho because she's my mother.

"she got ran over by a car, and is in the hospital for a while." when those word came out of my mothers mouth I didn't believe her at first but the look in her eyes told me that she was telling the truth. I nodded and walked to my room. I tried calling her but it went straight to her mailbox. I called her a couple more times but she wouldn't answer. I then decided I was going to go to bed. 

I laid down and thought about her. Maybe I should forgive her and explain to her why I slept with Anna. I still cannot believe that I did that. Im not gonna do it ever again.

A/N: Is Pablo trying to tell me something..?