21

"So you two aren't in a relationship but you are working on it?" Félix nodded and i looked down. "Fine, i have to accept it. You're a great boy and so is my beautiful daughter. Now both of you go to sleep. In different rooms." I nodded and we then left his room.

I was in my room now and jumped in bed. God what a day. I then got a message and saw it was from félix.

João😍: *sent a picture*

You look so fine.

João😍: i really wanted to explore your body one more time.

Tomorrow amor, Tomorrow.

João😍: i hope so bonita.

I think i like félix, but he probably doesn't feel the same for me. I then turned my phone off and went to sleep.

When i woke up i heard a knock. For fucks sackes who is it now? I went to open the door and there i saw félix. He had a bouquet of flowers and a bag with candy. "A nice treat for the princess, oh wait sorry. My princess." He said and i smiled. I then came closer to him and kissed him. He kissed me back and then pulled away. "Come in." I said.

We were getting ready because anna and theo wanted to meet. I asked them if i could bring someone and they said it's fine only if it isn't gavi. Well theo said that. We were then ready and went down to the lobby. There we saw anna und theo standing and when anna saw me she ran to me hugging me. "Omg!! I missed you girl!!" I said anf I hugged her back. "Samee, and oh my god your outfit looks so good." She said pulling away from the hug. "Oh uhm this is João Félix, Félix this is my best friend anna..and theo my other best friend..." i said looking at theo who was giving him a dirty look. "Nice to meet you guys."

We were walking around and i was telling anna everything going on. Yes even the part where i was secretly dating gavi. "oh my god, he's an ass. How could he? Anyway you got mr very hot and sexy now so, No problem." She said making me laugh. "Yeah i guess." I said agreeing with her. We then went to eat and had a good time.

A week later:

Me and Anna were going to the Spain vs Morocco game. We were both for Spain and she had a Pedri jersey on and i had my Gavi jersey on. Yeah yeah i know me and Gavi broke up but were better now. We have talked it out and said that it was better for us to stay friends. It was kind of hard deciding that but it's the best for us. We were in the front row and had an amazing view.

They were playing amazing and when it was halftime it still was 0:0 i was for Spain but yk Morocco was playing also good. Me and anna decided to try and confront pedri gavi and ansu fati because they seemed sad. When we were trying to walk into the hallway where the dressing rooms are the security didn't let us. "Hey, we know them. Cmon." Pedri said and the security let us through.

"You played so good pedri, i was actually impressed." Anna said making him smile and blush a little. Oh uh. I then saw ansu fati and he ran up to me. He hugged me and picked me up as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "You played so well!!" "Thank you thank you." He said and put me down. "How have you been?" He asked me looking down at me. "I guess better than last week." He nodded and walked with me. I then saw gavi and he walked over to us. He hugged anna then hugged me and kissed my cheek. "How have you been hermosa?" He said and i smiled at him. "Better, thank you." I said and he smiled at me.

After the penalty spain lost. It made them so sad and it made me sad seeing them like this. After the game i went to the lockers and waited for them. First ansu fati came out and he looked sad. "Hey, you played so good. Don't be sad." I said and he nodded walking away. After some players came out at last pedri and gavi came out. They both looked devastated. I went up to them and hugged them both tightly. "Im sorry guys, you really deserved that win. You actually played amazing." "Thank you hermosa but we didn't play good enough." Gavi said. Pedri nodded and didn't say anything.

We went to the hotel and the first thing i did was go to my father. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Papá! Since spain lost..are we gonna leave or?" I asked him as i walked him. He nodded with a sad face. "Sadly yes, but we got invited to the yet spain is going to fly with. Go pack your things hemosa." He said and i nodded.

As i was packing i heard a knock. I opened the door and it was félix. "Hello bonita. Have you packed already?" He asked as i let him in. "Hey and yeah i just started so.." he then jumped in the bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling. "Im sad you have to leave. I had so many plans for us bonita." I smiled at him and walked over tk him. I got ontop on him and looked down at him. "Then let's do one of them now.." i said and started kissing him.

————

A/N: bella and gavi are getting along? But will they get back together?