24

I was sitting at the front but not the front row. Sadly. I was wearing a jacked and a scarf since it was pretty cold. The teams came out to warm up and I saw Pablo looking around. His eyes met mine and he instantly smirked when he saw the Barca shirt. He knew the shirt was his because I only had this jersey color with his number. He then continued warming ip and when I looked over at Felix he was kind of mad. Why can't he just understand me?

The game then begun and it was good at first. In the first 22 minutes Dembele shot a goal and I cheered for him. in the corner of my eye I saw Felix glaring at me. I just ignored it and continued watching the game. I then saw how gavi and him were kind of pushing each other. oh god no please no. Gavi had this smirk on his face while they were pushing each other, fuck.

It was halftime now and I decided to go to my father and congratulate the boys for the goal. As I was walking down someone stopped me. Aurora, Pablos sister. "Hey, I didn't know you were here!" she said hugging me. "oh, yeah had to support my father and his team at all cost." I said as I hugged her back. "So I heard about you and Felix, very cute couple." she said as we separated from the hug. "thank you! Its like kind of new so yeah." "Well, I got to go my friend are here with me, Bye Bella." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back and said "Bye!".

I then was with my father walking to the  locker rooms. "see Bella, there were so many people recording you. Imagine they saw you with a athletico Madrid jersey. Look Bella, I only want the best for you, and I know that Felix guy isn't the best. Maybe a basketball player?" I gave him the weird look and shook my head. "No thanks, im good with him papa. Stop making me break up with him or ill end up dating one of your team." "oh god por favor no!(please no!)" I laughed at his reaction.

We were in there locker room and he was talking to the boys as I stood next to him. He was talking about something but I didn't pay attention. I then heard someone behind me. "psst!!" I turned around and saw Felix. I smiled and walked away from Xavi. 

"hey baby, you played so goo-" I said but I got cut off by him. "oh cut it, you were staring at Pablo. What the fuck Bella, he broke your heart. Not once, twice. He litterly apologized and then after you left the girl came back. How could you trust him? No don't even apologize to me...I need a break, Im sorry." He said and just left. I felt my eyes start tearing. "wait no Felix, please I-" I said in-between my sobs and ran up to him. He turned to me but didn't look at me. I looked up at him and grabbed the side of his face. I made him look at me. His eyes were also teary. 

I didnt know wich eye to look at but I then just pulled him into a kiss. I then heard the teams walk out, both of them but I didn't care. 

Pablos Pov:

There she was, kissing him. That should be me. Not him. That should be me kissing her infront of all of them, Not him. I just walked away and didn't even dare to look up anymore. Ive fallen inlove with her again, but I messed up. I had to cheat on her. I though she didn't like me that's why I did it. Fuck it I have to concentrateon the game, and that mother fucker that has my girl.

Bellas Pov:

I then finally pulled away, when I opened my eyes I saw him smile. The boys in his team started cheering and that made me and him laugh. "FELIX MY BOY!!" griezman screamed making us all laugh. I looked at the barca team and saw them all looking shocked and leaving with my father shaking his head. Fuck I messed up big time. 

During the game Gavi then tripped Felix on and on. He almost got a yellow card but his expression stayed the same. A big smirk but Felix was mad. After a while they were waiting for a player to shoot and i saw gavi whispering something to Felix and then Felix pushed him making him back up. Felix was looking so mad but gavi looked the same old him. What the hell did he say to Felix.

Pablos Pov:

 I came closer to Felix and I could already notice he was mad. I then whispered to him "So you and Bella are a thing now huh?" he ignored me. "I don't think yall gonna last after the night we had." I knew he was already raging like a bull. I had to pull the last string. "her hair, her lips, her body, her moans." he then pushed me and I backed away. I smirked at him while he was giving me the death glare. But I don't give a fuck. She's mine, only mine. 

After the game I walked up to the locker room and Xavi congratulated us. Xavi is like a second father to me. He's so nice to me and always pushes me hard so I can be the best. That's why as a thank you, im fucking his daughter behind his back.

A/N: OH DAMN gavi is mean asf, but also hot asf. ANYWAY what is going to happen now after all that drama?