13

Bella was in her room. She has texted gavi and has waited for a response for 3 hours. She then noticed he wasn't going to answer so she got dressed put on her shoes and went over at his house.

When she arrived she took the hood of her jacket off and ringed the doorbell. Gavis mother answered and she smiled.

Bella's Pov:

"hola bella! ¡Cómo estás, entra!(hello bella! How are you, come in!)" "Hola señorita Gavira, estoy muy bien ¿y usted?(Hello miss Gavira, i'm doing great how about you?)" i asked her back as she brought me to the kitchen. Where gavis sister was sitting eating cereal. "Oh my god, im sorry. Hello, im Aurora Pablos sister!" She said and i smiled at her. "Hola Aurora, im bella. De hecho, vine a ver cómo estaba Gavi, no responde a mi mensaje de texto.(Hello Aurora. I actually came to check up on Gavi, he isn't answering my text.)" i said and her smile quickly faded.

"He's been pretty sad today, I don't know why. Maybe you know since you seem pretty close. He's upstairs in his room, just up the stairs and go left all the way down." She said and grabbed her spoon to continue eating. "Muchas gracias.(Thank you very much.)" i said and walked to the stairs.

I walked up to his room and took a deep breath before knocking. "¡Adelante!(Come in!)" he said and I walked in. He was laying on his bed with his phone scrolling through insta. He then turned his head and quickly stood up when he saw me. "W-what are you doing here?" He said closing the door. "Im not in the mood for sex, so if you're here for that you can leave-" i cut him off by placing my hand on his cheek and kissing him. He stood there at first then kissed me back. "Look pablo, i know we said were only going to be fuck buddies but..i like you way more than that. I tried to forget about you by going out with theo but i just can't. I think i fell in love with you, the moment we first saw each other.." i said after our lips separated.

He smiled and that made my cheeks burn and my heart flatter. "Mi amor, i wanted to tell you the same thing but theo was getting in the way. Then i got mad today that you're father wanted to meet theo's family for you two to date. I got so mad i even cried in my sisters arms. hermosa, te quiero para mi.(beautiful, i want you for myself.)" he said and then i pulled him for a kiss again. I felt him smile in the kiss and he then grabbed my waist pulling my body to his. He then hugged my waist and we then finally pulled away. He then looked me into the eyes and i can finally see the sparkles in his eyes

"Hermosa, ¿serás mi novia?(Beautiful, will you be my girlfriend?)" he said. I then smiled at him and nodded. "Sí!" I said and he then kissed me again. I'm so glad i finally confessed..wait how am i gonna tell Xavi or Theo..?

I woke up with the sunshine hitting right in my face. I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and i immediately felt comfortable. I turned around to see pablo still sleeping peacefully. I then looked under the covers and saw that we were both naked. Oh yeah we had a lot of fun last night. I tried to sit up but my back was killing me. Probably from all the arching he had me doing. I then finally got myself to sit up and i then grabbed my bra that was on the bedside table lamp and my underwear that were on the floor next to the bed.

I couldn't stand up properly so i just plopped back onto the bed and turned to pablo. I then kissed his forehead and his cheeks. I then kissed his lips and i felt him kiss back. "buen día, mi amor(good morning my love)" he said kissing my cheek after. "buenos días.(good morning.)" i said and sat up. "Can you give me my boxers, there somewhere laying around in the room." He said with his deep tired voice. "Did you forget my legs don't work anymore?" I then saw him smirk with his eyes close and turn his head not to for me to see him smirk.

I then tried to stand up and I did. Thank god i had a long sleep, because if not i would've been in a wheelchair tbh. I then checked my phone after i put my clothes on and noticed my dad texted me. shit.

Papá💙: where are you bella?
Papá💙: you aren't in your room, where the hell are you?
Papá💙: sorry hermosa, i just texted anna and she told me your at hers but fell asleep, good night. 😴

Why dose he always use emojis? Nvm. "Where are you going?" Pablo asked me as he stood up from his bed and just put on his boxers. "Well, im sneaking back out, you don't want your family to see me. Remember?" I said reminding him. "No wait hermosa, i think i want to introduce you to them." I then looked at him confused. "They kind of already know me?" " but not as my girlfriend amor. Wait let me get dressed and we'll go downstairs together." He said going into his closet choosing something to wear. I felt my heart pound.

They know me as Gavis good girl 'friend' nothing more, but aurora has caught us making out once and let's just say..we had to tell her about how we have no feelings for each other. Bla bla bla, you know the usual so nobody finds out or suspects anything.

When he was done dressing he looked at me. "Are you ready hermosa?" I nodded and he took my hand and we walked hand in hand downstairs.

"Mamá, Papá, Aurora..i need to tell you something.."

————

A/N: FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING TO DO THIS!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO MEET HIS FAMILY AS HIS GIRLFRIEND. AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WORLD CUP CHAPTERS!!!