15

Pablo was already in bed and i was doing my night routine. After i was done i changed into some silky pjs. I then tied my hair and walked out. I turned the light off and walked over to him. "Im sooo tired.." i groaned and got into bed next to him. He then turned his phone off and turned to me. He kissed my forehead and pulled me close to his body. "Te amo hermosa." "yo también te amo." I said and leaned in for a kiss. I then pulled away and cuddled closer to him. I put my leg on his legs and my head on his chest. He then laid his hand on my ass and squeeze it. "Me encanta tu culo, y también me encanta follarlo.(I love your ass, and I also love fucking it too.)" he said and i laughed at him. "¡¡Callarse la boca!!(Shut up!!)" i said and rolled my eyes smiling.

I woke up to Gavis alarm. I checked his phone and it was 5am. I groaned and shook pablo awake. "Wake up!" I said. He then quickly sat up and checked the time. "It's 5am? I thought it was on 4am fuck!" He said and stood up quickly. "Why do you need to get up so early?" I asked him. He then walked into the bathroom and looked at me. "Because i have Training. Did you forget amor?" "But doesn't it start at 9am?" I said turning my back to him. "Yeah but I rather get an early start yk." He said and i rolled my eyes. I then came up with an idea that would make him stay.

I stood up and took off my pjs still with him facing my back. I had this red bra on with black underwear but my ass was hanging out. I then untied my hair and felt someone behind me. "Te ves tan sexy amor.(you look so sexy love.)" he said then kissed my neck. "stop, you have to get to training, remember?" I said pushing him off and turning to him. His eyes were now focused on my breast. He then bit his lip and smiled at me. He then came closer to me and grabbed my ass. His hand was squeezing my ass and he came closer to my ear. "Estás tratando de hacer que me quede.(your trying to make me stay.)"

He then started kissing my neck and quickly moved to my sweet spot. His hand was still in my ass and his other hand was on my lower back. His other hand then grabbed my thigh and he held it up and he then started kissing me again. He started biting my bottom lip making me moan. He started kissing me with tongue and i then also added mine. I then felt something on my lower stomach and immediately knew what it was. I then pulled away and pushed him on the bed. I then tied my hair up and got on my knees.

(⚠️sexual content, if you don't like this then just scroll down till you see the '⚠️' emoji again⚠️)

I then pushed his pants and boxers down the same time. His cock immediately spung out and i grabbed it with my hand. I started going up and down with my hand making him moan. "¡Ponlo en tu boca bella!(Put it in your mouth bella!)" he said between his moans. I then got faster with my hands. I then started kissing the top of his tip while still going up and down fast with my hand. I started kissing and licking the top making him grab my hair.

I then removed my hands and put it in my mouth. I couldn't fit it all in because his size is huge. I then started blobbing my head up and down making him moan my name. "Bella...hermosa por favor ve más rápido.(Bella...beautiful please go faster.)" he said and i did as he wished.

Pablos Pov:

I was grabbing her hair while she was giving me head. I was biting my bottom lip not trying to moan. I hope these wall are sound proof because pedri could hear it all. She then took it all in making my head fall back. Her sucking made me almost come. But when she started gagging i felt a knot in my stomach and I knew i couldn't hold it for long. She then went faster and took it all in making her gag even more. I then felt a twitch and i knew i was coming. She then took it out of her mouth and opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue so i could come in her mouth. That made me come even more.

After she had it in her mouth she swallowed it and i then grabbed her chin and opened her mouth to see if she really swallowed it.

I then threw her on the bed and spread her legs. I then started kissing her neck while being between her legs. I then moved down to her breast. I was kissing one and grabbed the other one. I heard her moan and i continued going down. I then reached her thighs and started kissing between them. She was moaning and grabbing my hair. "Pablo..oh god." She said as i got closer to kissing her clit. I then pushed the fabric aside and started kissing her clit. She was now pulling my hair and i then entered my tongue in her.

She arched her back at the movement's i was making in her. She was moaning my name and couldn't stop. I then looked up to her and saw that she was also holding onto the sheets. I continued till i felt a liquid on my tongue. I then swallowed it and got on my knees. I then put my tip in her and she was not prepared because she gasped at my entrance. I started going slow and the bed was kind of hitting the wall. "Faster.." i heard her say and that just gave me all motivation. I started going faster and faster making the bed hit the wall.

Her moans were getting louder and louder. I then started going all in and going fast. Her moans where starting to become screams. I then felt something twitch and knew i was about to come and so was she. "Hold it amore." I said. She nodded her head no and almost couldn't get her words out. "I-i can't-fuck pablo..." she said and it made me smirk. Her moaning my name just makes me come. I became faster and faster. I then noticed she couldn't hold it anymore and i couldn't also. I then pull out and came on her stomach. She came on the sheets and i laid down next to her.

(⚠️smut is done, sorry if it triggers some of yall that there's smut but..⚠️)

"That was the best morning sex we've had." I said and looked at her. Her eyes were about to close, she is probably tired after all the dick she got. I then turned to grab my phone and noticed it was 8am. I quickly got up and got dressed i then got my bag with my stuff and was about to head out. I put my shoes on and as i was closing the door i quickly walked in and kissed Bella's cheek before leaving. I then ran out and ran to the elevator. Fuck can't this shit go any faster. At least i had some amazing morning sex.

————

A/N: oh damn gavi, you're gonna be late..better hury!