14

We were having breakfast while Gavi told them. After Gavi told his parents about us they were extremely happy. His mother even suggested to go out for dinner with my father. I had to decline and told her how my father still didn't know and how I have to tell him yet but she insisted so I told her that we'll go out for dinner in doha, just us.

After we were done, Me and Aurora told them that were doing the dishes. We were by the sink doing the dishes. "You know, I've never seen Pablo cry over a girl and mostly a girl that he met 2 months ago. I think you guys are perfect for each other." She said smiling at me and i smiled back. "Thank you, im very thankful that he's my boyfriend. I've been waiting for a while for him to ask me." "Yeah after all the time you spent together, even after you guys lost your virginity to each other." I lowered my head and felt my cheeks burn out of embarrassment. "H-How do you know..?" I asked looking at her. "Well, i maybe come home early one day and yeah..please next time, a little quieter." I nodded out if embarrassment. fuck this is so awkward.

Her mother then came to the kitchen and we were finally done with the dishes. We were talking and i heard Pablo calling for me. I excused myself and looked around the house for him. I couldn't find him then i got pulled in a closet. It was dark but by the touch on my waist i knew who it was. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he started kissing me. I kissed back and he the slid his tongue into the kiss so did i. I couldn't stand on my tippy toes anymore and he noticed. He then grabbed my ass and picked me up. He then started kissing my neck till he found my sweet spot. "P-Pablo..we can't do this rn, stop it.." i said and he then stopped. He then let me down and kiss my cheek before walking out. Wow i didn't mean it really but i guess it was better anyway.

After a while Pablo took me home with his driver. We were in the back with his hand around me and mine on his chest. My head was also on his chest. He had laid his head on my head so now we were in a comfortable position. I then looked up at him and noticed he looks so fine. His face features make me get butterflies in my stomach. He then looked down at me and smiled at me. He then kiss me after we pulled away i noticed that were here and i told him goodbye and kissed him for the last time before i got out the car and went in the house.

"Hello hermosa, you gotta get ready. Dinner is in about..6 hours." I sighed. "Papá..i have to tell you something." I said and sat him down.

After i told him everything he was shocked. "Bella, i told you not to date a guy from the team..god what have i done to you.." he said putting his head in his hands.. "papá..im sorry its just, I've been hurt so many times. I know Pablo makes me happy." I said looking down to my hands that were on my thighs. "It's fine hermosa, just please don't let him hurt you." I nodded and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

2 days after..:

We were walking towards the private jet that is going to take us to qatar. The whole spain team was there and my father was also there. He was right infront of me with his luggage. I was pulling my luggage when i felt someone's presence next to me. I looked at the person and saw it was Pablo. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

When we were on the plane i was next to my father and gavi was next to pedri infront of us facing us. I saw that gavi was texting someone and smiling but he definitely wasn't texting me. I then took my phone out and texted him

Who are you texting while smiling?

P❤️
Nobody amor.

Are you sure it's nobody?

P❤️
Sí hermosa

I turned my phone off and rolled my eyes. Why the hell would he not tell me who he was texting on that damn phone.

When we landed gavi tried to talk to me but i was mad. Im not gonna talk to him if he keeps talking and smiling with someone on text. I then walked next to pedri leaving gavi alone. "You good?" I nodded not looking at him. "You don't seem good, you seem sad." I then sighed because he knows me to good. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me. "Well, gavi keeps texting someone and smiling and when i asked him who it was he told me it was 'nobody'." I said rolling my eyes. Pedri chuckled and looked at me funny. "What?" I said and he then smiled at me. "It was me who he was texting. Are you dumb couldn't you see my phone in my hand?" I feel so dumb and pushed him lightly with my shoulder. He just laughed and walked off.

I waited for pablo in the lobby of the hotel to apologize. He then came in with his family and his face lit up when he saw me. He then walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and whispered in his ear. "Im sorry i overreacted." "It's fine hermosa." He then gave me a smile and kissed me. "Let's go to our room." I said and he nodded.

When we arrived and saw the beautiful view of the room. "Oh wow, i wonder if my room has this beautiful view." I said and Pablo immediately jumped on the bed. "It's okay if not, you're going to stay here anyway."

————

A/N: WERE IN QATAR DOHA!!!