41

its been maybe about 4 days after i got out of the hospital and im bored out of my mind. I want to go back to Spain, go clubbing, meet new guys and maybe get laid. I texted my father if i could come back and he said that he would send a private jet immediately.

I started packing my things and didn't forget anything. I was sitting on my bed waiting for my uber while i was looking at the necklace that Pablo got me. Its sweet but, i have to move on. He's over me he made that very clear with Anna.

I was now landing in barcelona, Thank god. I then felt the hot air hit my skin and i immediately felt like i was at home.

I then went home and jumped on my bed Immediately. God i missed this feeling, coming home everyday and sleeping on this huge beautiful bed. I decided to unpack my things since i think im gonna stay here for a while. As i was putting stuff in my nightstand i saw a pack of condoms, an open pack.

I remember it was the last time me and Pablo had sex, he opened it with his teeth and that had to be the best sex i had that night.

I was still packing out my clothes when i heard the doorbell ring. For fucks sackes who is it? I walked downstairs and when i opened the door i got greeted by some people. Pedri, Alejandro, ansu, torres, raphina, lewandowsky almost everybody. He came in last. Fuck he looks so good. He had these blue jeans on with a white hoodie. Everybody walked into my living room and they apparently came over to welcome me back.

They were having a blasting time, but not me. My ex is here the guy i cheated on my ex with is here oh and the guy that slid into my dms is here. Not very fun tbh. The door then again ringed and someone went to open it. When i saw who it was left me shocked. "Anna?" How the fuck dose this bitch have the audacity to show up after fucking my ex.

"Heyy, im glad your back!! I've missed y-" i didn't let her speak because i stormed towards her and slapped her getting everyones attention"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said and she then she punched me, this fucking bitch punched me. I then punched her back and we started fighting.

Pablos Pov:

We ran up to the girls that were now fighting and i held bella back while some others held anna back. "Stupid bitch! Let me go!" Anna screamed to the guys holding her "how dare you show up after fucking my ex!" Bellas screamed at her. "For fucks sackes get over yourself you psycho bitch." She said and then we calmed down. She then spoke up again."its not my fault that he couldn't keep dick out of me." This time bella got off my grip and punched her nose and she started bleeding. God why cant she shut her mouth that whore.

After they calmed down anna went home. We tried to calm bella down but she just stormed away in the bathroom. I then soon went to check up on her and noticed that she's talking with some. "You know your better than her, and gavi..god don't even let me start on him. He's an ass, forget him bella. He's not good for you, he didn't sleep with her for no reason and humiliated you infront of millions...i would've never done that to you.." i heard pablo torre say. What the fuck did that asshole say to her? "I know what he did, but i forgive him. He even apologized." "But he still humiliated you, are you seriously going to forgive him?" I heard him say a little bit more aggressive.

"Look pablo, its none of your damn business. Thank you for cleaning me off but this is getting to much for me." I heard her saw and i quickly went away so she wouldn't see me in front of the door. She defended me even tho pablo was right, i humiliated her. In front of millions and i didn't even apologize to her while she wasn't in a coma. She then came back and i then asked her. "Hey uhm, can we talk?" "There's nothing to talk about." She said not even looking at me. I grabbed her arm making her look at me. "Please?" She saw my face and was a bit worried so she agreed.

"What happened to your eye?" She asked as we walked into a room, alone but she wa looking at me. "It's nothing, it happened during a game." I said and she nodded. I stopped and looked down at her while she stood in front of me. "I'm sorry that I slept with Anna..I shouldn't have done it but I don't know what came over me that I had sex with her.." I said and she smiled at me. "its fine, you don't have to apologize. It's not like we're going to get back together anyway." she said making me look away. I know this sounds stupid but I had tears in my eyes. She must've noticed because she grabbed my jaw and made me look at her. "what's wrong pablo?" she said worried. "I- I just cannot live with the fact that I'm not going to marry you.."I said making her sigh. "live goes on, goodbye pablo." she said and left me standing there. I still had tears in my eyes and started crying. I kicked the sofa that was next to me out of anger. I then sat down and hid my face in my hands. I messed up, real fucking bad.

I woke up and noticed I was still in the room and the lights were off so the room was dark. I had my hood on my head and I was covered with a blanket. I then sat up and saw my phone next to me on the table. I checked the time and it was 2 am. Fuck I have to get home. I then saw someone laying on the sofa opposite of mine. Is that Pedro? I stood up and checked and it was Pedro indeed. What is he doing here? I decided to walk to the kitchen and saw the lights on. When I walked in I was shocked to see Bella almost falling asleep on the counter. "Bella?" I said and she opened her eyes fully. "yeah?" she said still tired. "what are you doing up so late?" I asked her. "Im fucking drunk and my head hurts oh and im fucking sad..or I might just be on my period" she said and I chuckled. "cmon lets get you to be." I said picking her up but she was complaining the whole time I carried her upstairs to her room. 

"why would you bring me to sleep I'm not even tired." she said and then yawned. "here hermosa, now go to sleep." I said laying her on her bed and pulling her covers on her. I then slowly walked to her door. "pablo.." "yeah?" I said stopping in my tracks. "can you kiss me goodnight? I miss your kisses.." she said. I know she was drunk but I still went over to her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She then grabbed my jaw and kissed me on the lips. Ours lips were moving in sync and I don't want to let go, ever. She then pulled away and smiled. Soon she feel asleep and I walked out of her room. I went downstairs to the room I was sleeping before and laid down to sleep again.

 I think that kiss just made my day.

A/N:AWEE PABLO IS SO SWEET GODDD. OH AND ALSO TYSMM FOR 150K READS LIKE WTFF. THATS SO MANY AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM. LOVE YOU GUYSS❤️❤️❤️