40

Bellas Pov:

I woke up and felt like throwing up but i couldn't move. It all hurt my whole body hurt. I then looked to my side and saw a red button. I didn't think even twice and pressed it. A nurse then immediately came and asked me how i was. "W-what am i doing here?" I asked her all shocked. "You've been run over by a car. Do you remember anything that happened?" She said and i shook my head.

She then checked up on me and thank god i didn't break anything. But i had to get stitches on my waist. The car must've cut my waist open but it was only a small cut thank god not a huge one. My mother and my father soon came to visit me.

"Bella! I was so worried hermosa." He said and they hugged me. "What happened, when did the incidence happen?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "About a week..or maybe 2..you were in a coma." She said making me realize what happened. "You have some visitors Bella.." my father said and some people walked in. I noticed that it was Pablos parents. They smiled at me and I smiled at them. They came over to hug me and asked me how I was.

After a week:

I was getting released from the hospital. Now I was in the back of my mothers car. "if you want Bella, you can come back home." my father said looking at me from the front mirror. "what do you mean, she is going home." "no, I mean home in Spain." my mother then chuckled and shook her head. "she's better off here." she said and my father disagreed.  They then started fighting. "god just stop please, papá I'll stay here." I said and I saw my mother smirk as if she won something. "see, I told you." she said still smirking. "that doesn't mean that I'm going to stay here forever." I said wiping the smirk off her face. She hasn't been the nicest person to my father this week and I'm not gonna let her do that.

We arrived home and my father told me how it has been the past 2 weeks while I was in a coma. "Uh, he came to visit you.." he said looking me in the eyes. I immediately knew who he meant and I felt a wave of joy hit over me. It even made me kind of tear up. "He-he did?" I said in the verge of tears. He nodded with a smile making me smile. He really visited me. My father must've saw my tears because he immediately pulled me into a hug. "he apologized to you for something and even cried. He stayed by your side for 3 days till he had to leave for an important match. Oh and he left you this."  he said pulling away from the hug. He took something out of his pocket, it was a beautiful necklace. It had our initials on it and it was silver. 

He knows I prefer silver over gold. I then felt tears in my eyes again and started crying. He then again pulled me into a hug and comforted me. "you miss him don't you." he said and I nodded. I really, really miss him. I then felt another 2 pair of arms hug me. It was my mother, yes we don't get along very good but I know she still loves us. 

I was in my bed and it was dark in the room but I had my nightstand light on. I was looking at the necklace and was getting a little tired. I then slowly placed it on the table and turned off the light. I wonder what he is doing right now.

Pablos Pov:

I know this isn't the best time right now because she still in the hospital but I was jerking off on her bikini pics on insta. 

(⚠️sexual content, if you don't like this then just scroll down till you see the '⚠️' emoji again⚠️)

I was going up and down with my hand that was on my dick while I was throwing my head back. God she's so hot I really want to fuck her right now. I was moaning her name while doing it in my room. I was laying on my bed with one hand on my dick and the other one holding my phone with her pic. Just look at that ass, fuckk. I then came and let out a moan. I then continued jerking off and looked for other bikini pics. When I found another one I was so pleased. How can someone be this fucking sexy. "fuck bella you make me imagine things I never did." I said out of breath. I then started jerking off faster and faster and soon came again. 

by now I came 2 times in under 30 minutes. She makes me go crazy, I'm so fucking crazy over her

(⚠️smut is done, sorry if it triggers some of yall that there's smut but..⚠️)

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed for bed. I then changed my bed sheets because they were with cum and I cannot let my mother see that..

After that I laid in bed and put my phone to charge. I am pretty tired after I did that. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next day: 

I was walking up the stairs at the Barca field and who I saw there left me shocked. Xavi was back, why so soon tho? Isn't she in the hospital? Did she leave the hospital? "pablo,¡buen día!(good morning!)" he said with a smile and I had smiled back at him. God this is kind of embarrassing since I jerked off on his daughter last night. "bueno tenerte de vuelta(good to have you back)" I said and he gave me a nod as a sign for 'thank you'. I then started running off wondering if Bella is out of the hospital or not.

After training it was about 2pm now and Xavi then asked to talk with me. "laliga is letting you change your number to 6." he said and I smiled. "thank you Xavi, I'm really thankful." he then smiled at me, "oh and Bella is very thankful for your gift. She was..very emotional about it." he said. So she is out of the hospital, thank god. "Did she get out of the hospital?" "yeah." he said and I nodded. I have to ask him if she is back in Spain. "so..did uhm- did she come back?" I asked him while scratching my head. He sighed and shook his head. "im sorry, she didnt want to.." "its fine, adiós.(bye.)" I said and left. fuck I thought maybe shed come back to Spain. 

I guess she's not coming back, ever.

A/N: gavi baby don't cry, she's coming back trust me. 

she is coming back...