16

I finally got on the field and Luis de la Fuente (spain trainer) looked at me. His face was showing his disappointment of me and then she pointed to his wrist. "¡Llegas tarde! ¿Dónde estabas?(You're late! where were you?)" "Me quedé dormido, lo siento.(I overslept, im sorry.)" i said and he shook his head. "Go ahead, pedri will show you your routine today." I nodded and ran to pedri.

He looked at me with a strange look, more disgusted tbh. "¿qué? ¿Tengo algo sobre mí?(what? do i have something on me)" i asked him. He shook his head and looked away. "¿qué es?(what is it?)" i asked him. "¿Por qué es necesario tener sexo a las 5 am?(Why do need to have sex at 5am?)" i chuckled at his respawns and he just shook his head. "Lo siento, olvidé que tu habitación está al lado de la mía.(sorry i forgot your room is next to my room.)" i said hugging him. "Detente, por favor, no quiero saber dónde estaban esos dedos.(Stop please, i don't wanna know where those fingers once where.)" i just laughed at him and pushed him away.

Bella's Pov:

I woke up with the sunshine hitting my face. I looked at the clock at it was 10am. I then rubbed my eyes seeing if i got that right. I then sat up and stretched myself. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I then took my underwear and bra off and got in the shower.

After i got out the shower i brushed my teeth and hair. I did my morning routine and put on some light make up. I then got dressed and sat down on the bed with my phone. I scrolled down and saw an edit on insta that shipped me and gavi. I smiled and liked it. I then got a message from my father saying he's downstairs waiting for me. Oh wow it already 1pm.

I then got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. I then saw my father and he looked at me weird. He then grabbed my arms kind of aggressive. "Whats that on your neck? Hermosa it better not be a hickey!" He said and i tried to get my arms off his. "It's not, its a burn calm down, gosh." I said pulling my arms off his grip. "Im sorry hermosa." He said and kissed my head and i just smiled at him.

We were watching a game and it was Qatar against Ecuandor. We sat there and watched it closely. We didn't really have a side but Ecuador won 3-0 and we were proud. We then went out to eat then came back.

Pablos Pov:

I came back after training and got into my room, i did some extra training since i have a game soon. It was 10pm, I was exhausted and i then took off my shoes. I dropped my bag that I had with me and walked over to the bed. There I saw bella peacefully sleeping in her underwear. God she's so beautiful. I wish i could marry her right away. I then took off my shirt and my pants. I got into bed and got close to bella. I then covered us with the blanket and pulled bella closer to me with my arm wrapped around her waist. I kissed her neck and closed my eyes. I wish I could just sleep like this everyday.

3 days later and Bella's Pov:

Me and pablo we're getting ready since he had his first game today. "Estas lista hermosa?(are you ready beautiful?)" i looked over at him and nodded. I had his jersey on that he once gave me and some black short with them. I also had some jordan 4s on bc they match my outfit. He just had some simple clothes since hes gonna change there anyway.

On the way downstairs with the elevator he didn't even talk to me he was just on his phone the whole time. He's been off a little since we came here. I hope its just a random gut feeling i have. "I have to go the other way so people don't see us together." He said and i nodded. "Bye, love you." I said as i was about to kiss him. He then swerved it and got off the elevator. "Bye." Oh wow.

I was sitting in the first row in the front with anna by my side and theo on the other. Gavi then scored a goal and i was cheering for him then i saw him run in some direction and doing A with his fingers. My smile immediately dropped and so did my heart. It could be his sister aurora. Right?

After the game anna me and theo went out to eat. After we ate and talked i noticed i had to go to the hotel and i just left to go to the hotel. I then came in the lobby and went to the elevators quickly. I then got in and got up to out room. The doors of the elevator open and there i saw my boyfriend kissing some random girl. I felt the tears build up but i quickly pressed the number where my room is suppose to be. Gavi then noticed the doors were closing and when he saw me standing there his eyes widen. "espera bella!" But the doors already closed and he couldn't get in.

————

A/N: sorry yall had to put some dramaaa...🫖🫖