33

I woke up but I had this strange feeling. I felt like I was wet, not like horny wet but like, wet wet. I checked under the basket and noticed that I got my period and I've got it all over the sheet. This is so embarrassing. I then immediately sat up and started crying. I didn't know what to do except cry. He must've heard me because when he turned around to look at me he saw me crying. "what wrong amor?" he asked and I just couldn't look at him. He then sat up and hugged me with no explanation. He then kissed my forehead and just hugged me. "I'm sorry.." I said finally letting something out between sobs. "why hermosa?" he said as he cupped my face. "I-i got my period on your sheets.." I said as more tears fell from my face.

His concerned face fell from his face and he smiled. He then kissed me and when he pulled away he said. "its okay amor, I'll clean up. Go take a shower. " "no I can't let you do that..I'm so embarrassed god." he then grabbed my jaw with his hand and made me look at him. "Amor, no tienes por qué avergonzarte. Podría pasarle a cualquiera.(Love, you don't need to be ashamed. I could happened to anybody.)" he said and put his forehead to mine. I then nodded and he kissed me again. 

I then went to take a shower and went I was done he was also done with changing the sheets. I then put on a pad because I think there way more comfortable then a tampon. He then came up to me and kissed me. "te amo, amor.(I love you, love.)" he said. " yo también te amo.(I love you too.)" I said and kissed him again. After we pulled away he looked at me kind of strange. "So uhm, can we still like..have sex?" He asked. I laughed and hit his chest. "No you have to wait for 5 to 7 days." he was now annoyed. "now I have to jerk off for a week." I then pushed him away and rolled my eyes. I walked away to his closet where I even have my own section of clothes. 

I then picked out some of his joggers with a shirt of his. I then walked out and took the towel off my head. I then decided to let my hair air dry.  He then started to get ready and decided to wear black cargos with a black shirt. "where are you going?" I asked him as I laid back in bed looking for the remote he had for his tv. "I'm going out with the boys then we're gonna go play Fifa." he said putting cologne on. 

"Oh I thought we were gonna spend time together today..but it's fine. Have fun." I said and turned the tv on. I was kind of mad and annoyed because I thought he would be by my side when I have cramps but I guess not. He then came to me to kiss goodbye but I pretended to look for something so I swerved his kiss. "uhm, I'm gonna leave. Can I have a kiss?" "hmm no, maybe the boys could give you one." I said annoyed. "ohh I see, you don't want me to leave. Alright ill stay." he said but I stopped him. "no no you can go have fun. I'll just be here all alone watch some movie or something." "no I don't want to leave you alone-" he said but I cut him off. 

"please Pablo go have fun." I said and he wanted to stay but I didn't let him. He then left and I stayed and watched a movie. What a jerk he literally left, yeah I know I told him to but I didn't mean it. Okay wow I'm being a bitch..maybe its just the period mood swings. 

It was about 5 hours since he left an I became tired. I haven't checked my phone but I just got under his blanket and started closing my eyes. Soon I fell asleep with the movie ongoing.

Pablos Pov:

I walked in my room and I was gone for 9 hours. I then saw her sleeping peacefully with the movie still on. I then walked over to my closet and took my clothes off and just wore sweats and no shirt. I then walked over to her and laid next to her. She was under my covers and she was cold. I noticed because she had even socks on. I then got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. She then woke up and looked at me with tired eyes. "oh you came back..did you have fun?"  she asked me with a tired voice. "yeah but I think I would've enjoyed it here with you more." She then closed her eyes and nodded while coming a bit closer to me. 

After a while she was now fully awake. "can you change the movie, this one sucks." she said and then all of a sudden she moaned. "oh god.." she said holding her stomach and I immediately sat up. "what wrong amor?" I asked her concerned. "my stomach hurts. It's probably the cramps. " I was so confused. "wait period comes with cramps? So you cannot have sex, you cannot do something flexible and you have cramps?" I asked her and she nodded. "I kinda want ice cream..I'll be right back!" She said and stood up to go downstairs to get ice cream. 

She then came back crying. "what's wrong hermosa?" I asked her as I stood up to go walk over to her. I checked if she hurt herself but she didn't. "I-I wanted to get ice cream but there wasn't any and then I walked past a mirror and I've gotten so fat." she said between sobs. "no Bella, your not fat." I said cupping her face with my hands. "your only saying that because you're my boyfriend." she said not even looking me in the eyes. "no I said that because its true amor. Don't cry." " I don't even know why im crying." she said wiping her tears away.  "I think it's the period that has got you crying like this." she then hit me and laughed. "shut up." she said. 

Bellas Pov:

I was telling him all about how periods work and he then finally understood. "damn I can't have sex for a week every month. That's going to be fun I guess.." I then looked at him confused. "you trying to have sex all the time and also, why do you only care about sex like that's all you ever think of?" I said. "well if I see you, you turn me on and get all horny and stuff..es tu culpa hermosa.(it's your fault beautiful.)" I then rolled my eyes and cuddled into him more. 

"wait if we can't have sex..can I have at least a blowjob?"

A/N: hes all about that horny shit. Get your act together Pablo!