43

Barca had this game today but they lost. As they were entering the locker rooms my father was talking to them and telling them that it was fine. I was about to pee myself to i just went into the bathrooms. I then walked in the locker bathroom and heard slight moans. What the fuck? "Oh god.." okay that is definitely gavi jerking off. I then walked over to the door and knocked on his toilet door. "Oh shi- yeah?" He said. "What are you doing?" I said and he Then quickly opened the door and he was now all dressed. "Nothing." He said and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. "Well it didn't sound like nothing?" I said leaning against the sink with a smirk on my face. "So what, can't i jerk off on my own?" He said coming closer to me. He came so close that our faces were only centimeters away from each other. "I mean you can but it would be so much better with company." I said looking up at him.

I looked at his eyes then moved my eyes slowly to his lips. fuck i want him so bad. His eyes also moved down from my eyes, but not to my lips but to my breast who had a slight opening. He smirked and took a few steps back before walking out. God i thought maybe he would want to fuck me now or something. I did my business, washed my hands and left the bathroom.

I then walked into the locker room where my father was and he was done talking. "Well you can all go home, you all played well. Good night guys. Cmon bella." He said and i then followed him. We were walking in the hallways when i saw Aurora. "Omg hey!! Uhm papa you can go ill just get a taxi." "Ill drive you its not problem." She said and my father nodded and left. "Soo how have you been?" She asked me. I didn't even know myself tbh. "Good, and you?" She said. "Also good, hey uhm..have you been sneaking in these past days into our home..?" She said and i was shocked. "No why?" "Well Gavi has been having someone over but the person is kinda weird. Gavi is the only one that is moaning.." i then bursted out laughing. "No omg aurora!! Hes been..yk.." She then realized it and looked disgusted right away. "Ew i don't wanna know." She said and i laughed.

We were now in the car and talking but when gavi came in we went quite. "What are you talking about?" He said as he noticed the silence. "Nothing, go away." Aurora said and he rolled his eyes. "No im not gonna go away bc i know you were talking about me." He said and rolled his eyes.

Aurora then stopped at a store because she had to buy groceries. Me and gavi also went with her. The store was small but it had all the things she needed. There in the store aurora saw a friend of hers and started talking with her. "This is gonna take much longer than it is suppose to." Pablo said and i just walked away. I was walking around when somebody pulled me into the bathroom. "What the fuck- gavi?" I said as i looked at him and he groaned before he said "look bella i have been jerking off of your pictures the whole time, cmon lets do a quickie."

"I would've said no but damn im down." I said and tied my hair.

⚠️WARING THIS IS A SMUT, IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT SKIP IT TILL YOU SEE THE NEXT "⚠️" SIGN

he unbuckled his pants and i pulled his pants and underwear off. His dick immediately went up and i bit my lip. I them opend my pants and took my panties down. Thats when gavi kissed me and picked me up placing me on the counter next to the sink. He slowly put it in making me already moan. "Shut up they- they might hear you." He said and i bit my lip. I tried not to moan as he started to go in and out and going faster everytime. "fuck pablo!" I moaned as loud as i could because this just felt good. He then put his hand on my mouth and pulled out. He got me off the counter and turned me around. He bent me over and went inside from behind.

One habd of his was on my waist the other holding my mouth. I was moaning into his hand as he was groaning. "Bella fuck you don't know how much i missed this and u." He said and it shocked me. I then kind of pushed him off me and put my pants back on. "What the fuck? Did i say something wrong?" He said looking confused. "No just shut up." I said and got on my knees. I then grabbed his dick and started licking the tip. He grabbed my hair as he was moaning my name and he pushed his dick into my mouth. I then started sucking it and gagging. He was a moaning mess by now and soon he came. He looked down at me and i looked up. I know what he wanted to see and i showed him his cum and I swallowed it and then putting my tongue out proving it to him that i swallowed. "Good girl."

⚠️SMUT IS NOW OVER!!!⚠️

He then pulled his boxers and pants on. I stood up and checked myself in the mirror. He then turned me to him and kissed me. I kissed him back and it was so passionate that i felt butterflies. When we pulled away he looked at me "thank you, this was bc I don't want you to feel used, mi amor.( my love )" i rolled my eyes and looked away trying to hide the fact that im blushing bc he called me mi amor.

We got in the car and aurora gave ud a death glare. "What?" He said. "Good girl? Guys we heard everything, it was so awkward i even apologized." She said and started the car. "Im sorry aurora." I said not even looking st her bc i was so ashamed.

to be continued...

A/N: guys i was gone for a year and more but im back...im sorry i left yall hanging..