5

"Thank you bella, but uhm we need to talk.." Xavi said after i brought him the thing from the stadium. "Sure what's up." "Lets go to the living room..."

I sat there with Xavi and he told me about the world cup that's gonna start in a couple of moths and how hes gonna stay with the spain team. "I just wanted to ask you if you want to come with us?" He said with a smile. "Yeah sure, i would love to! But where is it and when?" "Oh its in Qatar and it starts in November." He said and i nodded. "Okay, amazing ill come!" "Great!"

I walked up my room and decided to text w friend that lives here in Barcelona.

Hey im in Barcelona, wanna hang?

Sure, maybe the beach?

Sounds great. I'll be there in an hour.

Same, can't wait to see you❤️❤️❤️

Me too❤️❤️

Im gonna get ready and pack my things. I out my blue bikini on and a black shirt over with blue jean shorts. I took a bag that i put 2 towels, sun screen, sun oil, sunglasses, a hair clip and some money of course.

After i was done i checked my phone. '3:37pm' perfect i still have about 20 min to get there. With my phone in my hand and the bag in my other i left. I said goodbye to gavi first and left.

When i arrived I saw my friend anna. "Ahh omggg bellaaaa." She said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back. "I've missed you." "Same, im sorry I left again." She said looking at me grabbing my hands. "Its okay anna, it was 6 years ago. We're finally reunited, thats all that matters now." She smiled at me and gave me a side hug. "You're right!"

"Oh my god!? I didn't know my childhood best friends father is litterly the daughter of a Barcelona trainer!!" She said looking at me shocked. We were sitting on our towels with our sunglasses and bikini on leaning on our hands. "Trust me, I didn't know either." I said smiling at her.

We were talking when all of a sudden someone blocked the sun infront of me. I looked at the person and took my sun glasses of. It was a tall handsome man with fine black hair smiling at me. "hola hermosa, te puedo comprar algo de beber?" He said offering me his hand "Sure handsome." I said standing up and I looked back at anna and she gave me the don't worry go ahead look. I then left with the guy to buy something to drink.

We were sitting there and he was talking and talking making me fake laugh tbh. All of i sudden i heard some people yelling and when i looked back i saw Xavi with the team. What the fuck?! They were coming closer and i saw gavi looking around and he was about to look my way. I the turned to the guy snd got on his lap. I then started kissing him and made sure gavi was looking. His hands were all over my body making me gross out. I wasn't enjoying this. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and saw pedri and gavi. I stopped kissing him and turning to them. "Yes?" I said. "Can we talk, alone?" He said looking st the guy up and down. "Lo siento guapo, aquí está mi número." I said giving him a piece a paper and he left with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want pedri?" "What are you doing? Making out with a random guy?" He said confused. "Why do you care?" "I don't but yk gavi kinda likes you- wait where is he?" He said looking around the i saw him talking with anna. "Oh fuck no-" "no bella, you did the same. Let him be, since you don't like him." "I don't but thats my fucking best friend." I said and walked up to them.

"Thank you- bella this is gavi he plays for bar-" "i know, stay away from him." I said looking at him up and down and grabbing her hand. "Oh uhm- why?" She said looking at me. "He's an ass, don't trust him." I said looking at her now. "Bella! I didn't know you were here!" Xavi said coming up to us. Oh god can this day get any worst.

I was sitting on my towel watching anna flirt with Gavi the whole time. Fuck why is he such an asshole. Sometimes i want to fucking slap him, but also fuck him...

————

A/N: im soooo sorryyy I've been busy with school but im backkkk. Im going to vacation soon so maybe ill post more then. I hope you all enjoy this part. The next one is gonna be better trust me☝️