34

I was at home getting ready for this event my father has got invited to and he thought it was a great idea for me to be his plus one he was allowed to bring. I mean I'm happy he did but also I'm soo lazy because I'm on the 3rd day of my period. Gavi is also invited to this event so I guess there's  one good thing about it.

I already was done and I had this cute ysl purse and put some tampons in just in case. Me and my father were now in his car already on our way. I asked him if he could take pictures of me in the car and he agreed. After some pictures I looked at them and noticed that they were actually good. "Gracias papá.(thanks dad.)" I said and he gave me a smile. "so, you and Pablo. How is it working out?" he asked me. "good actually, I'm really happy with him.." I said and he nodded. "I'm glad to hear that amor, if he cheats again tell me. I'll handle him." He said making me smile. "okay but for now please be nice with him not so aggressive..and no death stares when he touches me, please." "fine now let's go were here." He said and I nodded.

After we walked through all those paparazzis I saw that it was in a huge castle. Oh my god thank god that I came this place is so good to take pictures. I then saw someone walk in. It was Pedri with Gavi. When Gavi saw me he immediately walked up to me. He hugged and kissed me. "¿Como estás amor?(How are you love?)" he said after pulling away from the kiss. "Soy buena que hay de ti?(Im good what about you?)" I asked him and he then smiled. "Estoy bien.(I'm fine.)" he said and kissed my cheek again. He then went to my father and talked a little with him. By then Pedri came up to me and hugged me. 

"We have to talk about something later." he whispered in my ear and I nodded worriedly. "is something wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head. "no but its a surprise for the whole team and you pf course." he said and I nodded. 

"Pedri ven a tomar fotos de nosotras.(Pedri come take pictures of us.)" Gavi said after he talked with my father. Pedri then nodded and Gavi gave his phone to Pedri. He then put his hand around my waist and I put mine on his back. I was a bit shorter than him with heels but its fine. "get more close like a couple." he said and I rolled my eyes. Gavi then put his hand on my ass and kissed my cheek. I then turned my face to him so we could kiss again. 

Pedri must've taken so many pictures because he then said. "okay okay I took enough photos here." he said making me and gavi chuckle. Me and Gavi were looking at the pictures and I told him to send me some. I then decided to post some and he also posted some.

There were a lot of different tables and at my father table was Xavi, Andrés Iniesta, Alexia Putellas, Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, Marcos Alonso, Robert Lewandowski and Marc-André ter Stegen. Yep not even me. but there was a smaller table next to them and guess what. Only the younger ones were sitting there. It was Me, Ansu Fati, Ronald Araújo, Pedri, Gavi, Alejandro Balde and Pablo Torre next to me. Amazing seating assignment. 

We all sat down and I started talking with Ansu Fati. He was now one of my best friends. I can tell him everything. We were laughing and talking shit about everyone. Pablo Torre then joined in and We then decided to take a picture together. Just us three. We asked Araújo if he could take pictures of us and he said yes. He then took some and we thanked him. I posted one and they reposted it. I then finally decided to look over at gavi and he was talking with Pedri and Alejandro. 

They were looking something on Alejandros phone and I then saw Alejandro say something to Gavi. I can read lips pretty good and I was shocked to see that he said 'she's fine isn't she' and Gavi laughed and nodded yes. Fucking bastard. "uhm, im gonna go to the bathroom real quick ill be right back. I said excusing myself. Gavi looked at me as I stood up and I gave him the bitch face and rolled my eyes. 

I walked to the bathroom but I then got stopped, by Felix. "Oh im sorry- Bella?" he said. I looked up at him and smiled at him. "hey Felix, how have you been?" I asked him and he nodded. "I've been good, I'm actually in a relationship with my ex again." He said and I nodded. "That's good, I'm happy for you." I said and he thanked me. "thank you, thank you but uhm. You and Gavi?.." he said and I smiled. "yeah, I'm happy with him so yeah." I said and he then nodded. "well I have to go-" "yeah same, uhh bye!" I said going in for a hug and he hugged me back. "bye Bella." he said and I walked away after we pulled away. That was so weird.

As I was walking up the stairs since the bathroom was upstairs I heard someone behind me speak. "are you fucking serious? Why were you talking to Felix?" I heard Gavi say in a mad tone and he grabbed my hand. "Because. Is there a problem?" I said with an attitude and turning around to him on the stairs. "don't give me a fucking attitude, you know I can't handle your attitude." he said getting mad. "oh really, how about you explain me why you and Alejandro were checking girls out on his phone." "¿De qué estás hablando?(What are you talking about?)" he said. "don't act dumb, you know what I'm talking about." "he showed me a picture of you, after he said that and I nodded I told him that he should watch his mouth and he said that it was a joke." he said trying to explain. 

I chuckled and made my way up the stairs. "Bella por favor believe me." he said turning me again towards him. Now we were at the top of the stairs. "fine. Now go back to your seat." I said walking away. This time he really left and I finally went to change my tampon in the toilet. 

When I got back I noticed that Pedri was was making a speech for our table and only just for us to hear. "I'm inviting you all to a trip, In France." he said and we cheered for him. We all thanked him.

After the event we decided to go. Everybody made their way to the exit and I kinda got lost. "fuck." I said till I felt someone get pushed on me. "Oh im sorry it was an accident- Bella, oh thank god I though I lost you." Gavi said as he found me. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to a car. There I saw a girl sitting in the back and gavi got in the front and I got in the back with the girl. It was pedris car.

"Hi I'm Diana." She said. Wow she had beautiful light brown hair and an amazing smile. "hi I'm Bella, are you pedris girlfriend..?" I asked her and she laughed. "noo, were just friends." she said and I nodded. 

Pedri then dropped me and Gavi at Gavi's house. We thanked him and got inside. He then immediately went to sit on the sofa but I went to greet his mother. I told her that the event was boring and I didn't get the purpose for it at all. 

Pablo was laying on the sofa talking to his sister and I soon joined them. "Aurora, did you put highlights in your hair??" I asked her and she nodded. "yess, do you like them?" she said I smiled at her. "yes of course omg." I said and she thanked me. "wow it looks so good, unbelievable pretty." He said looking at the hair. Dose he like lighter hair, maybe that's why he hasn't kissed me in the past 2-3 hours yet. He thinks im ugly. "I-Im gonna go to sleep, good night guys." I said getting up not looking at them and walking out and up the stairs.

When I got in his room I started crying. I changed my clothes and removed my make up. I had my pjs on and got in his bed still crying. I was trying to cry myself to sleep but then I heard someone walk in. "Im so tired- amor is everything okay?" he said getting closer to me. I then looked at him and continued crying. "What's wrong hermosa?" he asked me sitting next to me. I had my back turned to him and just continued crying. He then finally turned me around, I then sat up and he saw my red puffy eyes. He just hugged me immediately without saying anything else. 

After I was done crying and I was just sobbing he then asked me again. "what's wrong amor?" "do you think im ugly? I can also dye my hair lighter I can fill my lips or even-" he then cut me off with a kiss on my lips. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes. "Bella, i love you just the way you are hermosa. I just told aurora that she's beautiful because she's my sister. I like you just the way you are. Your perfect, your body is perfect and your personality is amazing. I love you hermosa." He said and kissed me again. I thank god that I have this amazing guy as my boyfriend I can't imagine anybody better than him. I then pulled away and smiled at him. 

"Thank you for cheering me up amor. Now I have a surprise for you.." I said getting off the bed, tying my hair and getting on my knees.

A/N: DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE SMUT IN THE NEXT PART??? AND ALSO TYSM FOR 100K READS LIKE WHATT THATS SO CRAZYYY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️