10

I woke up to a sun light right on my face and a hand wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw gavi sleeping peacefully. I was just looking at him sleeping and noticing all his beautiful features. I then heard his phone ring and it rang again and again and again. I then shook Pablo awake and he wasn't waking up first but then he finally woke up. "¿Gavi? por fin te despertaste, donde estas y porque te fuiste del club anoche, y donde diablos esta bella? ¿¿la has visto??(Gavi? finally you woke up, where are you and why did you leave the club last night, and where the hell is bella? have you seen her??)" he said quickly.

"Calm down niño bonito.(pretty boy)" he said tired. "ella esta conmigo.(Shes with me.)" he added. "¿Qué está haciendo ella en tu casa? Espera, ¿se quedó a dormir en tu casa, Gavi?(What is she doing at your house? Wait, did she sleep over at your house, Gavi?)" he said again quickly and worried. "Calm down and Sí, estaba demasiado borracha para irse a casa, así que la llevé a mi casa.(she was too drunk to go home so i took her to my house.)"
Pedri gave him a suspicious aha and reminded him that the training is gonna start in 2 hours.

I then picked up my clothes and wanted to change in them but he stopped me. "Just keep mine on." He said and put my clothes in a bag and we were sbout to leave but he turned me around and kissed me. I kissed him back and then pulled away. As he was trying to sneak me out his mother stopped us. "Oh my god Gavi! ¿Finalmente trajiste una chica a casa?(did you finally bring a girl home?)" "No mamá, estaba a punto de irse.(No mama she was about to go.)" he said and i smiled at her. "Hola señora gavira, un gusto conocerla!(Hello mrs gavira, it is nice meeting you!)" i said and she pulled me into a hug.

"Hola, ven y quédate aquí. ¡Sería un placer tenerte aquí ya que Pablo nunca trajo una chica a casa!(Hello, please come and stay here. It would be a pleasure to have you here since Pablo never brought a girl home!)" she said and we pulled away from the hug. "Oh I would love to but my papá needs me home." I said and she had a disappointing look on her face. "Who is your papá?" "Xavier Hernández Creus." I said and then her face lit up. "Oh! Your Xavi's daughter, Pablo won't stop talking about you. He's talking about you all the time." "Mamá!" Pablo said rolling his eyes and he threw his head back. I was looking at him and smiling at him.

"Está bien mamá, tenemos que irnos.(alright mama, we have to leave.)" gavi said and his mom nodded. I said goodbye to her and we left. We were in his drivers car the one that we made out in yesterday .

"So, you talk about me to your mother?" I said with a smirk. "No, she was joking." He said not looking up from his phone. "Didn't look like a joke to me.." i whispered but loud enough do that he heard me. He then looked up and grabbed my hand. He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "You know, i really like you bella but..i don't want to be in a relationship right now. Maybe we can be fuck buddys?" He said after pulling away. I mean, fuck buddys is better than nothing. Right? "That's fine with me, and I don't think we can be fuck buddys just because we lost our virginity to each other." "Oh, ¿así que no lo quieres dentro de ti otra vez?(Oh so you don't want it inside of you again?)" he said with a smirk on his face. We then arrived at my house and i rolled my eyes at his sentence. "fuck you." I said and got out the car.

I walked in and tip toed upstairs. I opened my door and saw that it was a mess. I started cleaning up and thought about last night. Gavi is really fucking hot, and his size is even bigger than I expected. His touches and kisses just wants to make me moan. The looks that he would give me while he was inside of me. Why couldn't we just continue doing it...anyway i need to clean my room not about the night I had with Gavi.

I was almost done cleaning when i got a call. I was really hoping that it was Gavi but then I looked on the screen.

Theo is trying to facetime you..

for fucks sackes what dose he want. I answered and Immediately heard a voice on the other line. "Bella? Thank god you answered. Where did you go last night? Did you leave with the Gavi guy?" He said concerned. "No I didn't, I just didn't feel good so he brought me home and good morning to you to!!" I said rolling my eyes on the camera. "Sorry hermosa, good morning. How did you sleep?" He said and my mind went immediately back to last night. I smirked but looked down for him not to see it. "I slept fine.." "why are you smirking..is there something you wanna tell me?" He said kinda mad. "Oh it's just this funny dream I had, but yeah it's nothing." I said and he nodded.

After we talked for hours i saw it was already 6pm. "Wow, we've talked for 7 hours." I said and chuckled. "I know, so uhm bella..do you have any plans for today?" He said and i nodded. "Okay well, can I take you out on a fancy dinner?" He said kinda nervous. "Omg theo!! I would love to!" "Great ill pick you up at 8!" He said and we then said goodbye and hung up.

I got ready even tho I didn't want to. I wore a grey shiny dress with some grey heels. My hair was curled and i did my make up.

After I was done he texted me that he was outside and I went outside and saw he was in a Porsche. "Wow Theo nice car, did you lend it?" I said getting in with a smirk. "No actually my dad bought it for me on my 19th birthday." He said and I nodded. He then drove us to the restaurant and on out way there he put hid hand on my thigh making me get goosebumps. I then took out my phone and went on insta. There I saw that Gavi reposted a picture of a girl. Oh I see, asshole. I then took a picture of theos hand on my thigh snd put it on my story and added a text '@theo.pel 😋'
We both can play the game.

When we arrived we got a fancy table and ordered some delicious food. We talked and talked and bonded very well. He was so sweet and kind. I was really falling for him I think..

After the date he brought me home but before i left he gave me a soft long kiss. I then pulled away and smiled. I got inside and saw that the maids were gone and that almost all the light were off. I just took my heels off and started going upstairs.

When i arrived upstairs to my door i opened it, it was dark but the moon light was shining in and i immediately took off my dress. But I felt as if i was being watched, so I turned around and saw a person on the chair in the corner of my room.

————

A/N: who is the person, and do we know them? What do we do if we don't know them..?