36

2 weeks later:

I was cleaning my room mad, why you may ask. Well me and gavi were getting in a lot of fights and when I went over to his house he was to busy playing his fucking game so I left. I invited Alejandro and pedri over, pedri said he couldn't make it but Alejandro came because I can always count on him. I was complaining about gavi to him and hje was listening. I was folding my clothes som mad that I even accidentally threw my basket full of clean clothes on the floor. 

"bella, calm down." he said coming closer to me. I then looked up at him and I felt my eyes tear. He then pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. I was crying in his chest and after a while I stopped. I then pulled away and looked up at him. "thank you.." I said and he smiled. "ningún problema.(no problem.)" he said. We were looking in each other eyes and all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me. 

He then pulled away and I stood there shocked. "oh god, Bella im so sorry-" I cut him off by pulling his shirt and kissing him again. He then kissed back and his hands were now on my waist. "I think I'm gonna go.." we heard someone say and when we looked we saw it was pedri. I quickly pushed Alejandro off me and followed pedri downstairs. "wait pedri I- I can explain-" "no Bella, you don't have to explain anything to me. You have to explain this to gavi." he said and with that he left. 

I know I messed up, real bad. Alejandro then left and I was prancing around in my room. I was waiting for a call from pablo. My bedroom door then opened and pablo stormed in. He didn't look sad but he looked angry. "pablo-" "¡cállate la boca! ¿Dónde está ese hijo de puta?(Shut your mouth! Where is that son of a bitch?)" he said cutting me off. I tried to walk over to him but he pushed me away. "where is he?" he screamed at me. I was now crying and bawling my eyes out. "pablo I-" "Bella ,¿Dónde está?(Where is he?)" he said and I couldn't get my words out. 

"he left." he then punched the wall making a hole. "se acabó bella, no me vuelvas a contactar puta.(its over bella, don't ever contact me again slut.)" he said and left. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I messed up, real bad. 

I woke up with the moon shining in my window. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was 9pm. I stood up and walked downstairs. There I saw my father looking at something on his phone. When he saw me and my red puffy eyes he looked concerned. "hermosa, what is wrong?" he asked me. I couldn't answer and started crying. He then walked over to me and hugged me. "did that hijo de puta do something again?(son of a bitch)" I shook my head and he then looked even more concerned. "I- I kissed Alejandro blade..im sorry papá." I said bawling m eyes out and he just hugged me..

a week later: 

I'm in a private jet with my father on the way to France. Yeah im going back to France. God im going to hate it there but I think I have to clear my mind for a bit and what is better than france. My father said I should go and I agreed. 

When I was infront of my house door I knocked and it took a while till someone opened it. My mother. "maman..(mama in france)" I said with tears in my eyes and bags next to me. she immediately hugged me. "oh ma belle fille.(oh my beautiful daughter.)" she said making me cry even more. 

We talked and it was 11am by now. I put everything in my old room and I was way to tired to cry. I then got my phone out and decided to text a friend of mine, Sasha.

Im back in france, wanna meet?

Sashaa😇:Uhh yes?!?!

I then got ready and decided to put on some make up so she wouldn't notice that I cried. 

We decided to meet infront if my house and we did. It was so cold in Paris so I had a big puffer jacket on with normal jeans and shoes. When I saw her I immediately hugged her. I tried not to cry but I let out some tears. "tu m'as manqué!(i've missed you!)" she said but I couldn't get a word out. 

We were now in my room after we went out to eat and I told her about everything..yes every single detail of my life in Spain. "oh wow, I can see why he's mad but I guess you didnt really think while doing it..Trust me I did the same with sam." she said making me laugh. "It feels good to finally laugh again.." she then nodded and we continued talking. 

as we were talking I was wondering how pablo is handling it. 

Pablos Pov:..

A/N: I HAD TO LET YALL HANGING LIKE THAT..