38

Bellas Pov:

I woke up dizzy as fuck. My head was spinning ten times in a row. I noticed that I was in my room in my under wear, I then stood up and decided to go in the shower. I then hopped in the shower and took a nice long hot shower. I really needed this. Oh fuck, I forgot me and Sasha are going to see a psg match because she also loves soccer. 

We were in the stadium sitting in our seats that a are in the from row. As the players walked out I saw Neymar point at me and whisper something to Messi. Dose Neymar jr know me? what the fuck im so confused. 

The game ended and psg von 3-1. A man then stopped me and Sasha and told us to follow him. We were brought in some room that looked fancy. Messi and Neymar then walked in and smiled at me. "Xavis fille ! Comment allez-vous?(Xavis daughter! How are you?)" Neymar said going in for a hug. I hugged him back and hugged Messi also. 

"J'ai été choqué quand j'ai vu le message que votre père a posté à votre sujet.(I was shocked when i saw the post your father posted about you.)" Messi said and I smiled at them. We talked for a little bit more and decided to get a picture together. They also gave me their jersey and I was really thankful.

"I cannot believe I just met Messi and Neymar because of you!! Your an angel Bella, a real angel." she said all excited. All I could think about is gavi, he always wanted to meet Messi and Neymar together, god why do I always think of him. I then saw that Neymar and Messi posted the picture of us. I then reposted it and put a text with it 'merci les gars❤️(thank you boys❤️)' . 

I walked in my room and quickly took my clothing off and put my pjs on. It was unusual for me not to have sex every night, with him. And there goes my mind again to him, I wish I could just kiss him one more time but I guess that's not possible. The thought of him made me tear up. God I miss him so much, why did I have to kiss Alejandro back. I then soon cried myself to sleep. 

Pablos Pov:

Ferran invited me over at his house and told me that Pedri was also going to be there so I went. When I arrived I knocked on the door and his maid opened the door. When I walked into his going room I first saw some girls and Ferran showing Pedro something on his phone. When they saw me Ferran then quickly put his phone away and walked over to me. They dabbed me up and we started playing on his ps5. Soon some girl started talking with me but I kind of ignored it. It was unusual for me to talk with girls that Bella doesn't know about. I was getting a bit uncomfortable and decided to drink the beer on the table. I then looked around who was here and I then noticed one of the girls was Bellas best friend Anna.

 We started talking and drinking and got a bit drunk. 

The next thing I know is that she's on my lap and we were making out. My hands were on her ass while hers were around my neck. She then wanted to do more so I told her that we could go to my place. 

We walked out together and got in my drivers car. There we were still making out but then we were stuck in traffic. All of a sudden I heard screams and I saw that people were filming us on their phone. We quickly stopped kissing and waited till we were at mine. When we arrived at mine I have to say, I was not proud of what I did. 

I woke up with a headache. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it was 9am. I then looked who was next to me in my bed and saw it was Anna. She was naked and her hair was all messed up. Oh god please tell me I didn't have sex with her. I then stood up and went in my bathroom to have a shower. I then hopped in the shower and thought about last night. I then remembered that people took pictures of us making out in my drivers car. 

Oh I'm fucked.

A/N: Gavi, Gavi, Gavi..what have you done?!...

I know this is short and boring but the next part will be better I promise.