20

i then saw joão pull away from the kiss and smirk at me. I was raging and walked up to him. Without saying anything i punched him. "You think you can take my girl huh?! Fuck you, maldita puta!(you fucking slut)" i sweared at him before punching him again. He then stood up and hit me back in the face busting my lip. We then got into a fight.

Bella's Pov:

"No guys stop! Fuck HELP!!" I screamed.
and the 2 teams came running out and so did security. They got parted and couldn't stop cursing at each other. "tu madre es una puta!(your mother is a slut!)" pablo yelled at him as he got pulled away. "vou te foder vadia(ill fuck you up bitch)" he screamed back. Btw joão speaks Portuguese so the "ill fuck you up bitch" is Portuguese👍

After they got parted i was next to my father. "Go check up on him." He said not really saying to who. Both of them were looking at me. I then walked up to him, pablo. "What the fuck were you thinking?" I said getting infront of him as he was sitting. "I wanted to protect yo-" i cut hin off with a slap. "I don't need you to protect me, the only thing i need from you is space!" I said and turned around to walk away. He was holding his cheek but i didn't care, he deserved it.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked Félix. He didn't look up and nodded. I looked at the persons around him giving them the sign to leave the room. "What's wrong?" I said and he then looked up at me. "Bella, im sorry i don't know what got over me." I just got on my knees and hugged him. I was between his legs and he hugged me back.

"We have to make the people think that were really dating. I already posted something on my story but we need more." He said sitting on the sofa and i was on the bed. "Ughh fineee." I said and got out. I then went over to him and sat on his lap. I grabbed his face and kissed him while taking a picture. "Hmm no this looks forced." I said looking st the picture. He then grabbed my waist and sat me in a not so comfortable position. He then kissed my neck and i took a picture. It was perfect and i posted it in insta with a '🤪' emoji on the bottom left. "This will do!" I said and got off him.

Félix left and i was alone in my room. I then heard a knock on my door and i rolled my eyes. What nowww?? I walked over to the door and opened to see..pedri? "Hey, come in!" I said and when i looked down i noticed i had my pjs on. Tight silky white shorts with a white silky shirt. I also had my slippers on. "Hey, i saw what happened today. Is félix good?" I nodded as a response. He then also nodded and sat on the bed. "Soo you and félix huh?" He said catching my attention. "Yeah, what about us?" I asked him tilting my head a little.

"Oh nothing..it's just pablo is devastated.." he said making me sigh. "Look if you came for pablo you can leave now." "No wait please bella." He said coming closer to me. "Just talk to him, please he is not even eating." When i heard that i gave in. Just one talk won't hurt, right?

We were infront of his door and i was still in my pjs. I then looked at pedri and he pointed to the door for me to knock. I rolled my eyes and i did. He then opened the door and he had a busted lip and red eyes. When he saw me he was shocked. It hurts to see him like this. I then just hugged him. He immediately hugged back and started crying on my shoulder. His hands on my waist didn't move a bit. I didn't want to cry but i couldn't hold it back anymore. He then said something between his sob's "im sorry hermosa." My heart broke hearing him cry.

We were on his bed with his head on my chest. He was sleeping and i just looked at the ceiling. What am i doing here, he cheated on you bella. For a whole month straight. I then tried to get him off me but he woke up. "Where are you going?" He said rubbing his red puffy eyes. "I have to go somewhere." I said and looked for my slippers i left somewhere in the room. He then got on his phone and was watching something i guess when he then looked at me. "So you and félix?" "Huh?" I said turning to him after i found my slippers. "Bella, are you fucking serious félix? You know i hate him! Why would you do this to me?" He said. I then exploded.

"Oh so you can cheat on me but i can't move on? What the actual fuck pablo? I shouldn't have come. I don't ever want to talk to you again. Fuck you!" I said and left the room. I can't believe him, what an ass. I stood infront of the elevator and when the doors opened i saw a girl. Wait its the girl that pablo cheated on me with. She then walked past me and went to pablos room knocking on his door. He opened it and she walked in with a smile. Fucking whore. I got in the elevator and i felt my tears build up.

"Please bella, don't cry he isn't worth it bonita." Félix said comforting me as we were laying on his bed. My head was on his chest and i was crying. He went through my hair with his fingers. After a while i stopped crying but was still sobbing a little. He then grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. He then kissed me and i kissed back. Out lips were moving in sync. His hands were on my waist and moved down to my ass. I let out a moan as he was massaging them. He then put me on the bed and got over me.

He was going down my neck and i moaned. "F-fuck pablo-" i the stopped as i noticed that i screamed pablos name not his. Fuck. He smiled into my skin and looked up at me. "Im gonna fuck that name out of you bonita." He said between kisses.  I moaned thinking of gavi. We then heard a knock and he then rolled his eyes and got off me. He walked over to the door and there stood my father. "Oh, hello xavi. It's a pleasure to meet you can i hel-" "my daughter is here. Isn't she?" Félix then turned to look at me, Fuck.

————

A/N: omg bella..you have to explain a lot.