26

Bellas Pov:

I woke up in his room. His hand was around me and I felt his hot breath on my neck. I then stood up and grabbed my underwear. I then quickly put them on and checked his drawers for some underwear and there he had a whole side of my bras, and I thought I've lost them. I picked one up and smelled them. They're clean? did he wash them?! omg that's so sweet of him! I then grabbed a pair of his boxers and walked over to the bathroom. 

I hopped in his shower and finished quickly. After the shower I changed and went to look for my clothes. I found them and wore them. When I was almost done I heard Pablo groan. "do you have to wake up now?" "its litterly 9am what are you talking about?" he then turned to me and saw me change. "Te ves tan sexy con el pelo mojado.(you look so sexy with wet hair.)" I then put my shirt on and walked over to him. He sat up and kissed my hand. " Quiero presentarte a mi familia, como mi novia.(I want to introduce you to my family, as my girlfriend.)" My reaction quickly changed. "Again? I mean its probably the best if we keep it a secret for a while." I said making him confused. 

"so what if im introducing you again?" "well I kind of told your sister yesterday that im together with Felix, so maybe next time?" He then rolled his eyes and stood up to change. "fine." he said going into his bathroom. I then noticed he was mad and followed him. "Pablo.." "¿qué?(what?)" he said with an attitude. " ¡¿Cuál diablos es tu problema?!(What the hell is your problem?!)" I said now with an attitude back. "nada." "fine, if you wanna be like that, be like that cabrón(dumbass)" I said leaving his bathroom and putting my jacket on. I then sneaked downstairs and went out the door. 

Fuck i don't have anybody to drive me. Im just gonna walk I guess. I was walked down the street and all of a sudden a dozen paparazzis came and were everywhere. I couldn't even walk anywhere and got kind of panic. "¡Mover! ¡Mover! ¡Salir del camino!(Move! Move! Get out the way!)" I heard a voice say. I then looked up and saw..Pablo?! 

He quickly got me in his car and the driver drove off. "what are you doing walking alone? You know you need a bodyguard around." He said letting a deep breath go after. I then looked down at my hands and didn't dare to look up. "Im sorry I didn't think." I said and looked out the window. He then put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Look hermosa im sorry for reacting like that, I shouldn't have. Will you forgive me amor?" I then finally looked at him and saw his brown beautiful eyes sparkle. I then smiled and nodded. He grabbed my face and kissed me gently. I then kissed him back and I felt him smile in the kiss. we then pulled away and I put my head on his shoulder. He then kissed my forehead and laid his head on mine. "Wait where are we going?" I said as we drove by my house. "you'll see hermosa." he said.

We then arrived at a beach. It was empty and the water looked so clear. He got out the car and went to open the door for me. He then offered me a hand and I took it. "thank you" "your welcome amor." he said and we started walking off hand in hand. "ill call you when I need you back. You can go now." Pablo said to his driver and the driver left. 

"What are we even doing here?" I said and he looked at me and said. "look around amor" I then turned and saw a  small blanket with strawberries and other types of stuff. There were also candles but fake ones because the real ones would be blown out by now. "omg pablo! This is so sweet. ¡Gracias amor!(Thanks love!)" I said hugging him. "ven siéntate(come sit down)" he said and we went over to sit down.

After we talked and ate I looked in the basket and saw a pack of condoms. "uhm, pablo what is this??" I asked him with a smirk. "I thought just in case we need one.." he said and I shook my head and got closer to him. "this date is amazing, I love it." I said and started kissing him. His hands were now on my waist and he put me onto of him. Now it was a full make out session and his hands were all over me. His tongue was trying to get in my mouth but I didn't let him. he then grabbed my ass and started massaging it. I then moaned into the kiss giving him access to enter his tongue. He then laid me on the blanket so now he was ontop. I then used my elbows as help to at least be a little seated up. He then moved down to my neck and started sucking and kissing on it. "pablo, what if someone sees us, oh god." I said and he then started sucking on my sweet spot making me moan. 

"so what, your mine. They should know." he said continue sucking on my sweet spot. I then ran with my fingers through his hair. "Pablo, fuck..look around if there's anybody. I cannot wait till we get home so we can fuck." I felt him smirk and he then looked up from my neck. "fuck Bella, there's paparazzi" he said and I immediately sat up and he got off me. "shit if papa sees those im in so much trouble." "and im going to be dead." he added to my sentence. He called his driver and we quickly left. 

"maybe if we never mention that this happened, they won't publish it." he said and I agreed with him. On the way home we were cuddling and then I arrived home. "I have to go home amor I have training early in the morning." he said and I nodded. I then kissed him goodbye and left. 

I went inside and heard yelling. What the fuck is happening? I walked in the living room and saw feral and Pedri playing Fifa. "What are you guys doing here?" I said and they both turned their head towards me. "Oh Xavi told us we need to stay here because he had to go somewhere and we have to take care of you." "oh wow I need a babysitter now, not even one but two!" I said rolling my eyes and walking up to them and sitting down next to them. "actually gavi is suppose to come but he said he had to do something first. So three babysitters, for you Bella." I shook my head and laughed. "im fucking 18 years old!" 

The doorbell rang and I was cutting tomatoes up. "Pedri go open the door!" "OKAY!!" he said and went to open it. Then after a while I saw pablo come in. "hola Bella" he said coming over to me, hugged me and kissed my cheek. "hello third babysitter." I said hugging him back. 

They were playing fifa and I was finally done with the food. "Chicos come eat!" I screamed so they could hear me. They then came and I then sat down. they also sat down and started talking about how they are going to play against Real Madrid at the final. "w-wait against Real Madrid?" I said and they nodded. "oh god please don't make me see my ex there." I said and they turned to look at me. "what?..did I say that out loud?" They then again nodded. 

"fuck"

A/N: AGH WHAT EX NOW BELLA????