29

I woke up and my back was killing me. God he had me arch the whole night. I looked out the window next to me and then remembered I had to get up and get ready because our plane leaves in 1 hours or 2. Anyway I woke him up and he finally woke up after 10 mins of trying. 

We then went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and I did my skin care while he packed his stuff back into his backpack. I also just had a backpack and changed my clothes. I was wearing a blue nike tech fleece with the Barca logo on it. He actually got it for me like a week ago. I also wore my Jordan 4 black cats with them. I quickly made the bed and tied my hair. We were then ready to go

As we were waiting outside for the plane he looked at me and I looked at him. I had my hood on and looked tired. "you okay hermosa?" he asked me as he came closer to me and looked down at me. "yeah, just a little back pain that's all." he laughed at my response. "im sorry amor, did I have you arch to much?" I rolled my eyes and he hugged me while laughing.

He then pulled away from the hug and looked at me up and down. "You look so good amor, I love your style." he said. I looked up at him and smiled "I learned from the best."  I said the kissed him. He kissed back and wrapped his hand around my waist. "okay enough kissing guys, im starting to feel single here." Pedri said behind us. "shut up." I said pulling away then grabbed Pablos shirt and pulled him for a kiss again but this time with tongue. I had to stand on my tippytoes since he's taller than me.

When we were on the plane I sat down next to Alejandro because we wanted to bond more. We were talking and laughing our asses off. He then wanted to show me his playlist and I agreed. He gave me an AirPod and started the playlist. We were then singing and dancing to his playlist since we had almost the same one. This flight was a blast. 

Pablos Pov:

She wanted to sit next to Alejandro Balde. They were laughing the whole time and now are sharing AirPods and listening to his playlist. Dose he have feelings for her or dose she have feelings for him. Im way more better than him, what dose she even find funny in him- "gavi please come with me quick." Xavi said. I nodded and stood up following him. 

"so you wanted to change your number to 6 and we talked to alligator and they want to discuss it with you first before agreeing. He said he has time on the 31st of January its about 11 days away from now." he said. Finally I wanted to change my number to 6 forever. Guess why, because me and Bella first started dating on the 6th of November and that's why the number 6 is so important to me. Oh and also I always wanted a smaller number than 30 so im glad. "perfect! Thank you Xavi!" I said standing up and shaking his hand. 

I walked back to my seat and gave Alejandro a death glare. He better not try anything with my girl. 

We then finally landed and Bella was sleeping. Instead of waking her up I decided to carry her. I put her hood on and carried her to My drivers car and told him to take us to her house. 

When we arrived at her house I walked in with her in my hand and I carried her into her room. I kissed her forehead and walked downstairs. There was Xavi and I decided to talk with him a little. He told me that he is going to fight for the number 6 for me. He had the number 6 before and he told me that inesta had number 8 and he had number 6. They were bestfriends apparently and now that Pedri is number 8 and also my best friend it would be actually perfect. I was glad that he saw it in a good way like I did. 

After a while I thought ill check up on Bella and when I walked upstairs she already woke up. "hey, did you sleep good?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile. I then walked over to her and sat down next to her. "soo about you and Alejandro, you guys seem pretty close." I said kind of annoyed and she looked at me weird. "yeah he's nice." she said sitting up and stretching her body. "Oh so he's nice now? Maybe he could be your boyfriend since he's so nice." she rolled her eyes and looked at me. "are you really jealous of him?" she said annoyed now with an attitude. "What the fuck was that attitude for?" I said and she shook her head. "Well it was for your fucking jealousy, now get your shit together and understand that there's nothing going on." she said standing up and walking to her bathroom. 

Before she could even reach the bathroom I pinned her against the wall. "shut the fuck up puta, you won't tell me what ill do and what ill don't. That's my job for you." 

Bellas Pov:

He had me pinned against the wall. Fuck his jealousy makes me horny tbh. I smirked and licked my lips then kissed him. He then grabbed my under thigh with one hand and brought it up to his hip and his other hand was on my waist. My arms were on his shoulder and one hand was playing with his hair. He then moved down my neck making me moan. His touches make me wet and the feeling of his lips on my body make me even more wetter. his hand that was on my waist started going under my jacket. His cold hands touching me make me moan even more. His hand that was holding my thigh let it go and unzipped my tech fleece. I didn't have anything on under it just a Calvin Klein bra. His hand was now massaging my boobs and making me moan his name even more. "Pablo..please touch me." 

We then heard a knock and he quickly got off me. I zipped my jacket up again and sat down on the bed. "¡¡Adelante!!(Come in!!) " I said and a maid came in. "Perdón por molestarlos, solo tengo que limpiar la habitación muy rápido.(Sorry to bother you guys, I just have to clean the room real quick.)" she said with a soft smile. "Oh, no hay problema, estábamos a punto de irnos de todos modos.(Oh, no problem we were about to leave anyway.)" I said and grabbed my shoes and also Pablos hand to leave the room. "Adiós señorita." he said as we left. "your so nice, I love it." I said as we were walking away from my room. 

"and your so pretty, I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: NAME ONE BETTER COUPLE THAN THEM, RIGHT YOU CANT. BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY!!!