3

its been a week and I've already seen the town a little. Today im gonna go watch a Barcelona game. I was getting ready and wore a black sweatshirt with no strings thank god, with some blue jeans shorts and some jordan 4 pure money. I love shoes ok! I had my hair tied in a ponytail and walked downstairs. "Im ready Xavi!" "Alright lets go." He said and we walked out to the car.

When we arrived we had to go through the back entrance. We walked in and xavi took me with him to the boys locker. I didn't want to walk in so i stayed at the door. There i saw a couple shirtless dudes. Ew, i looked around more and saw pedri sitting there on his phone and gavi shirtless. How dose he look so good at 18.."Chicos, tenéis que ganar esto! ¿Están listos, chicos?(Guys, you have to win this! Are you guys ready?)" Xavi said clapping his hand together. And a lot of yes or sí came from them. They stood up put on their shirt and walked out. Pedri stopped and hugged me, "Estoy contenta de que hayas venido(I'm glad you came)" "i know, but i didn't come for you big boy." He then walked off with a smirk. Gavi was the last one to leave. He put his shirt on and wrapped his hand on my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking off, he looked back and winked at me.

He then disappeared around the corner leaving me standing there speechless. Fuck no bella, hes an ass ignore him. "Come on bella, lets go to the field." Xavi said leading the way.

We were now on the field the game was about to start and i was standing there a little behind my father. I heard people shouting my name and i looked back to see a group of people waving at me with their phone in the other hand. I smiled at them and winked at them before i turned around again focused on the game.

Barcelona was losing and when it was half time everybody on the team walked off mad as fuck. It then started raining i put my hood on and i ran inside well i tried but a security grabbed me and started yelling at me. "Stop! Put me down im Xavis daughter!" "Yeah right." I was getting really wet till someone stopped him. "oye, oye, oye, ¿qué estás haciendo?(hey hey hey what are you doing?)" I heard a voice say. "¿conoces a esta persona?(do you know this person?)" "si, esta es la hija de Xavi(yes, this is Xavi's daughter)" the security let me down and when i turned around i saw gavi getting all wet. He then took off his jacket and wrapped it around me and we started running of the field.

When we got inside he shook his head trying to get some water off his hair. "You're welcome." I just rolled my eyes and walked off. He then grabbed my arm and turned me to him. "No thank you?" "I didn't ask you to save me." I said with an attitude. "I still did and i think you own me a apology for the attitude." "I don't own you shit." I said spitting in his face. "cállate, antes de que te joda la actitud.(shut up, before ill fuck the attitude out of you.)" He said getting close to me. "I don't think so." I said and heard pedri behind me say. "Gavi come here Xavi needs you." Gavi let go of me and walked off me with a smirk. "I almost would've done it amore, almost." "Go fuck your self!" I screamed and walked away.

I looked for Xavi but i bumped into a woman. "Im so so sorry, I-" "you're Xavi's daughter! Im Mia, his assistant. Are you looking for something." Its like she could've read me and my face. "Uhh yeah, im looking for Xavi, so you know where he is?" "Yes follow me.." and with that she lead the way.

We were in the hallway where the locker room was and she stopped unbuttoned 1 or 2 buttons on her blouse and pulled her skirt a little up and messed her hair a little. Oh wow, whore. We walked in and she was sticking out her breast. "Here you are bella, hola chicos." She said smirking. "Mia please, leave we meed privacy here. Thank you." She then looked at Xavi and rolled her eyes and left. "Princesa please wait outside." I nodded and left.

The boys walked outside and i saw pedri with a sad look on his face. I ran after him to ask him what's wrong "¿qué ocurre?(what happen?)" "Xavi doesn't want me to play the rest of the half time." "It's fine. At least you played amazing the first half time." He just nodded. Ik hes sad so i can't be mad at him for being rude ig.

He was sitting on the bench and i stood next to the bench. I was now drenched in the rain again. Perfect, fuck now i have to walk around wet. "qué!! nooo gavi!!"i heard Xavi say when i turned around I saw gavi hit the floor with his fists and stand up pushing the guy. The refree gave gavi the yellow card so Xavi switched him with pedri. When gavi came he sat at the seat that was near me. "Te ves incluso mejor de espaldas, mojada o no.(You look even better from behind, wet or not.)" "callarse la boca.(shut up.)" I said turning my face to him. "amor, sabes que te gusto.(love, you know you like me.)" He said grabbing my hand. "En tus sueños niño bonito(In your dreams pretty boy)" and with that i turned around again and ignored him for the rest of the game.

Barca ended up winning 2-1 and the boys celebrated a lot. My head was hurting so i asked Xavi to leave and he asked Pedri to bring me. Pablo was going with pedri to so we went to his car. All of a sudden a dosen of paparazzis came flashing in our faces. "Fuck, they're gonna think im some girlfriend of yours now." I said to pablo. Pedri laughed and pablo just rolled his eyes. "Can't you shut your mouth?" He said breathing out loud. "Pensé que te gusta abierto..(I thought you like it open..)" i whispered a little. "¿¿Qué??" Pedri said driving away looking at me from the front mirror. I could just see gavis smirk from here. "Were gonna talk when were home." "Who's we? Im not coming at yours?" I said looking at him. "Xavi said that he is gonna be gone for a while so me and Gavi are staying at your house." "Oh dear god."

When we arrived i walked out and got the keys to open the door. "Hold up you can go inside ill need to park somewhere where your father doesn't have 30 cars at the same time." I nodded and walked in with gavi behind me. "I haven't been here in a while." He said looking around. He actually looks so good but is such an ass. "Do you like me?" He said looking at me now. "No, i would never." I said rolling my eyes. "You sure amore?"

————

A/N: ohhh its getting more freaky between them. Maybe they will fall in love soon, or stay friends. I guess we will find out sooner or later🤷‍♀️