19

I woke up the next day and yes i did cry myself to sleep. I miss him so much god. Why did he have to do that. I walked ovee to the bathroom and looked st myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. I looked at my eyes then my body. I smiled when i saw that i had a hidden hickey on my neck. I really love him. Maybe i should talk with him. No no i better don't.

Before i knew it i was knocking on pedris door sobbing. He opened the door rubbing his eye and i then quickly hugged him. He got shocked over my reaction and hugged me back after a while. "It's okay, cry it all out bella."

While we were sitting on bis bed hugging i noticed he texted someone and 5 seconds later a knock was on the door. He told me "lay on my bed and just wait for me." I nodded and laid on the left side of the bed. I heard him open the door and when i looked who came in i sat up quick. "No no pedri why would you do this to me?" I said and shook my head wiping my tears. "por favor amor, no necesitas escucharme ni perdonarme.(please love, you don't need to listen to me or forgive me.)" he said coming closer to me. "¿Entonces, porque estas aqui?(Then why are you here?)" i said to him and he looked down.

"I can't sleep without thinking about you. Let me please just hug or kiss you one time amor, Please?" He pleaded with tears in his red puffy eyes. I nodded no and looked at pedri. "I shouldn't have came. Fuck you, fuck both of you!" I said standing up and pushing pedri out my way. I then noticed that it was the same floor félix was at and ran up to his room.

I knocked and he opened it with closed eyes. When he opened them he was also shocked to see me like this. Almost the same reaction as pedri. He then let me hug him and he picked me up closing the door. His hands were carrying me to his bed. "What are you doing?" I said laughing a bit. "Making you comfortable bonita." He said and laid me on the bed. He then also got in bed and laid next to me. He put the cover on us and i stopped crying but was sobbing a little. I looked over at him and noticed his beautiful jaw. He also has this awfully amazing smile that can make any person fall for him. Oh and his hair, don't get me started on, so perfect.

He then looked over at me and we had eyes contact for a minute. I don't know what got over me but i got closer to him and so did he. I was looking st his pumped lips and he was looking st my eyes then lips. I then connected our lips and he kissed back. What are you doing bella?!

I woke up with an alarm ringing. I looked to my left and saw félix naked and a soft blanket over him that was covering both of us. We maybe did have sex, but i don't know how. I then turned the alarm clock off and looked to my right and saw a beautiful view of qatar. I sat up and my legs were almost on the floor. I looked down and i was also naked and had a few more hickeys then in the morning, oops. I then heard a ruffling but ignored it. I then heard the sound of a iphone taking s picture. I looked over my shoulder and saw Félix smiling at me. "Im gonna post this but not tell anybody who it is." He said and i laid back down next to him. "I think something got over us that we had sex, because i don't normally do this with a friend.." "probably." I said shrugging.

I walked down to the lobby because apparently this hotel had a breakfast thing and my father wanted to go eat with me there.

We then went and when we walked in we saw the whole spain team and Portugal team eating breakfast, on different tables ofc. Awkwarddd. I then looked around and saw pedri and Gavi looking at me. I then quickly hid my neck because u forgot about the morning i had. Gavi looked looked down and turned away. Pedri then turned to him and rubbed his back for comfort. Pedri then got closer to him and whispered to him. I feel bad, why did i have to have sex with félix. God im stupid.

Gavis Pov:

When i saw Bella's hickeys i turned around. Pedri rubbed my back and whispered in my ear. "It's okay, she probably just burned herself." He said. I then turned to look st her again and now she was sitting at a table. I then saw joão félix enter. I fucking hate him. I then saw him walk over to bella and kiss her cheek while placing his arms around her neck. She then looked up at him and smiled. Pedri must've saw it because he tried to turn me away but i couldn't. Félix then looked over at me and smirked. Xavi then was talking with someone and he grabbed her face and kissed her. He was kissing my bella.

I stood up but pedri held onto me. "gavi no, te olvidaste? te engañó no dejes de lloriquear por su compadre.(gavi don't, did you forget? you cheated not stop whining over her dude.)" he said. He was right. I sat down and thought about what i could do for her to forgive me.

I was starting to get more and more angry. He was touching her and xavi couldn't even see it. He then excused himself and looked at her with a look. She then also excused herself and went out the room with félix. Oh fuck no. I stood up and walked over to them. I walked out the room and saw them in the corner snickering about something. I was about to say something when joão kissed her and she wrapped her hands around his neck kissing him back. Damn, why did i even cheat on her.

————

A/N: i had school till 5pm today💀 but anyway..joão and bella seem to get kinda close...