9

(⚠️sexual content, if you don't like this then just scroll down till you see the '⚠️' emoji again⚠️)

Bella's Pov:

We got out the car and went in his house. He then grabbed me bridal style and brought me upstairs to his room. When we walked in he turned the lights on and threw me gently on the bed. He then took of his shirt and hovered over me. We were making out again when he started pulling my shirt up a little and pulled away. "tómalo.(take it off.)" he demanded and then i did. He started kissing down my neck and then my breast. My heavy breathing turned into moaning. He then started kissing down more and then pushed my skirt up kissing in my thighs while i was pulling on his hair. He was kissing my inner thighs making me a moaning mess. He then unzipped my skirt and took it off. The then unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall off.

He opened a drawer and took out a condom. "Are you sure you want this amor?" He asked looking st me concerned. "I-i mean it's my first time, but im ready." He smiled and it made my heart flutter. "It's also my first time amor, if you want to lose it to me, then i also want to lose mine to you. But only with you hermosa." He said and kissed my lips. Biting my bottom lip a little. "Sí Pablo, te lo quiero perder.(Yes Pablo, I want to lose it to you.)" he smirked and opened the condom. He took off hid boxers and put it on.

He slowly put it in making me moan. He was going slowly in and out not trying to hurt me. It hurts a little but it was more pleasuring. He was also moaning as he went faster. "fuckk, gavi i hate you!!" I said as while he was moaning. He smirked and got faster. I was a moaning mess and so was he. As he got faster and the knot in my stomach got tighter. He was going faster and faster where it started to hurt so bad. "Wait no stop please."  I moaned but he kept going. I was crying because it was hurting so bad. "P-pablo!!" I screamed and he then stopped opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Im so fucking sorry, I-i don't know what got over me-" "it's fine just please, go more gentle.." i said out of breath. He then pulled out and started to kiss me again. His hand was on my waist and moved up to my bra and put his hand on my bra clip. "May i amor?" He said and I nodded. He then took it off and got off me to adore my body a little. I covered myself with my hands and he looked at me weird. "Bella, tienes el cuerpo más hermoso del mundo. Por favor, no seas inseguro amor.(Bella, you have the most beautiful body in the world. Please don't be insecure love.)" he said and started kissing me again.

After the make out we started having he got inside of me again and one hand was on my waist and the other on my boob. He was going slow and massaging my breast but his eyes were on mine the whole time. I was moaning and couldn't even keep my eyes open. "Go a little faster, please gavi." I said while moaning. He started going a little faster and groaned. "Say that again. Beg for it hermosa." He said going faster. The knot in my stomach grew tighter snd tighter. "Please gavi, go faster." I said and he got faster and faster. This time it didn't hurt it was just pleasure.

"fuck bella, don't come yet." He said moaning my name. "I-i cannot hold it anymore!" I said grabbing his arm. "I said hold it!" He said and got faster and faster.

"let it out, amor." He said and I came and so did he. He then pulled out and took the condom out and threw it in the trash. I was on the bed out of breath. He the plopped next to me. "Fuck that was amazing." He said also out of breath.

(⚠️smut is done, sorry if it triggers some of yall that there's smut but..⚠️)

Gavis Pov:

I hear her whimper and i looked over at her. She was sitting up and so did i. "que te pasa hermosa?(what's wrong beautiful?)" i said looking at her. "I-im so stupid. I lost my virginity to someone that doesn't even like me. I just moved here 1 month ago and I already lost my virginity. And look at this mess!! It's all my fault!" She said crying. I looked on the bed and it was with blood. It was normal for a girl to bleed at her first time. "No it's not, here take someof my clothes and go shower hermosa." I said giving her a shirt and shorts. She went in my bathroom and closed the door.

I put my boxers on and changed the bed sheets. I'm not even mad that she bleed on them. I then sat on the bed and looked out the window. I will never forget this, my first time with Xavi's daughter..oh wait fuck. She's the daughter of my trainer. Its fine, but i wish she would just be mine but she's playing hard to get. Idc, she's mine. She lost her virginity to me and i lost mine to her. Thank god it was her. I then took my phone out and saw 10 missed calls from pedri..ohh we forgot about them.

Bella's Pov:

I walked out and saw gavi sitting on his bed with his phone on his hand. "Uhm, can you bring me home." I said not looking at him. "Vamos bella, no podemos pretender que esto nunca pasó.(Come on bella, we can't pretend that this never happend.)" he said standing up walking over to me. I was still looking down but he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. He's taller than me even if i have my heels on. Now im like a head shorter than him. He looked at me in the eyes then down at my lips. He then grabbed my waist and then he leaned down to kiss me, i let him and kissed back.

When we pulled away he looked at me in the eyes. "Just so you know, your important to me amor." He said and kissed my forehead before letting me go and walking over to his bed side. We then laid down on his bed. I was facing the huge window and he was facing my back, he was on his phone and so was i. "Was i good? I mean like was our first time good?" He said and i turned to look st him and bursted out laughing. "Are you really asking me that right now?" "Tell me bella, cause i know you were for sure." I hit his chest making him laugh. "I guess you were good, idk just shut up." I said shaking my head. "I must've been good since i had you moaning the whole time." "Oh trust me, i can make you moan even more." I said rolling my eyes. "Mhm sure, vete a dormir hermosa.(, go to sleep beautiful.)" he said smirking. "Wanna bet?" "Sure."

————

A/N: god forgive me for writing this smut, and forgive me that im gonna have to write even more. But omg bella, what are you trying to do?? Round 2?😉