32

I woke up in Pablos room and he wasn't there. I stood up and stretched myself and when I looked on the bedside table I saw a note he left me. Next to it was a condom pack. 'Im off to training till 8pm with Pedri. We ran out and we might wanna use this later amor.' I rolled my eyes and put it in his drawer. I  then put some of his joggers on and his hoodie. 

After I left his house I had to go pick a dress up for this event at the Saint Laurent store. It was a black thight dress and it was glittery. it had no arms and it was just up to my breast. I saw it once and it stayed on my mind. Now for this event I thought it would be perfect. 

I got off my drivers car and there were a lot of paparazzi. There was questions everywhere it got a bit overwhelming. I then finally got in the store and tried on the dress. It fitted so perfect and it let my curves show out perfectly. I literally fell inlove with it. 

I bought the dress and some matching heels for it too. In total it was 3000$ but...I had my fathers credit card. So it was fine, I then walked back to the car and I got a FaceTime call from Anna. I answered it and she then immediately said. "girl I think I found the girl gavi cheated on you with on insta!" she then got me curious and I then said. "What, No way!?!? I've been looking for her insta and I haven't found it! Tell me her user." "okay, its anapleayozz. Girl you look so much better than her-" I then cut her off as I found her user. "He follows her." I said and she became quiet. "what?!" 

I was in his room with Aurora. I called her immediately and told her and she said I should come over so now were talking about it. it was probably already 8pm and I then heard people laughing coming up to my room. When the door opened we saw pablo with Pedri and Ansu fati. "hola chicas.(hello girls.)" fati said and Pablo then came up to me and tried to hug me. "amor te extrañé.(love, i missed you.)" I pushed him away. "¿qué ocurre?(what's wrong?)" he said looking confused. "don't fucking touch me, estúpido.(asshole.)" making them, all look confused. "Why are you touching me, hm? Go to Anita." I said and he looked at me confused. "what do you mean amor?" he said and I then chuckled. "show me your phone." he then gave me his phone and I went to followers and searched up her name. 

"so can you explain this?" I said and crossed my arms after I gave him the phone back. "Bella, I can explain-" "then explain." I said cutting him off again. "I forgot to unfollow her-" "I knew this would come. How did you forget you can literally see her fucking story everyday but you don't notice you follow her. Okay sure." I said. I then shook my head and walked out his room then I started walking down the stairs.  He was following me downstairs and trying to explain. 

I then opened the door and said "I'm leaving." he then immediately started to get mad and got in-front of me. "what the fuck no your not leaving." he said. "I said I'm sorry, amor. I can literally block her right now." he then added. "so you can unblock her later, no I'm leaving Pablo. I don't want you near me right now." I said and he tried to apologize by saying. "Look you can even log into all my socials I don't care, please amor." 

"oh yeah, well I don't want to. Entonces, ¿qué tal si te quitas de mi camino, hijo de puta?(So how about you get the fuck out of my way, you son of a bitch?)" I then felt him slam me to the wall. He then punched the wall next to my head making a hole. "I tried to keep calm with you but your being a bitch." he said in a mad tone and I was kind of enjoying his anger. It was actually turning me on. "Were gonna go upstairs now and clear this up." "how about you get out my way and you leave me alone." he then chuckled. "how about you shut your fucking mouth and stop with the fucking attitude."

 I then smirked and pulled his shirt to kiss me. He then kissed me and then we started using tongue so now we were making out. Soon his hands were on my ass and I jumped ion him and wrapped my legs around his torso. He then carried me into his room and laid me on his bed with him hovering over me. We were still making out when someone spoke up. "were still here." Pedri said. He quickly got off me and I sat up.

"did you make up already?" fati asked. "yes." "no." we said at the same time. "I still haven't forgiven you." I said and he rolled his eyes. "whatever, wanna play Fifa?" he then said asking the boys. "yeah I'm down." fati said and Pedri agreed. 

After they left I was done with my skin care and changed into my pjs. I then let my hair loose and walked into the room. There I saw Pablo already in bed scrolling on insta. I rolled my eyes and got in bed not even looking or saying anything to him. I turned my back on him and plugged my phone in before laying down.  After a while he then turned off his phone and laid down. He then tried to come closer to me and hug me but I pushed his hand off. "don't touch me." I said and he then sat up. "what the fuck Bella, I thought were over this by now?" he said. I then turned to look at him and said. "I said I didn't forgive you, and you said, and I quote 'whatever, wanna play Fifa?' so it's not my fault. You didn't want to talk this out now try to sleep by yourself." he then cussed under his breath and went on his side to lay down. He got was he deserved.

I woke up and it was 2 am. My throat was dry so I decided I wanted to get something to drink from the kitchen. When I got back I then laid down again but I couldn't sleep. He was sleeping peacefully but not me. 

I just couldn't sleep and it was 3 am by now. I then decided to shake him awake. He quickly woke up and looked over a me. "que pasa?(what's wrong?)" he said in a tired voice as he noticed I looked sad. "no puedo dormir amor..(i can't sleep love..)" I said and he then chuckled. "Ven aquí hermosa.(come here beautiful.)" he said turning to me. He then opened his arms for me to lay in them and I did. I then snuggled into him and I felt him kiss my forehead. This was the best sleep I've had in my life. 

A/N: SORRY THAT IVE BEEN UNACTIVE TODAY..I HAVE TO DO SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK BUT IM FUCKING LAZY!!! Anyway the next part is going to be all about them being all cute and all up on each other. So get ready bitches, because tomorrow is Friday and im gonna spam post on yalls asses. I love you guys😘😘😘😘😘