7

I then told anna that I got us invited to the event and she was so happy. "I wonder if gavi will flirt with you there!!" She said excitedly while looking through her closet for a dress. "First off, the event is in a week so no need to look for a dress, and second off, he probably will." I said looking down at my fingers and it got quiet. "I kinda want to be in a relationship but I don't know if im ready to love someone else yet.." i said thinking about my ex bf "i know bella but maybe gavi is the one, you never know." "Or maybe I am." I heard theo speak up. "Shut up you definitely aren't and leave my room!" Anna screamed at him to leave. He then left and I heard the door close.

"Forget him girl, he isn't the one." "I know but i just-omg..." i said covering my mouth when I saw that Gavi started following me on insta. "What? Whats wrongg??" Anna said curious. "Guess who just followed me on insta." "GAVI!!" She screamed. "Omg girll text him!" She said and then I got a message from him. "No need to, he already did." "Omg i gotta hang up but call me later with updates!!"

Hola hermosa

What do you want Gavi?

Your number
give it to me

Oh i thought you hate me?

amor, sabes que te quiero
(love, you know that I like you)

fine
+————————
here

gracias amor
(Thank you love)

I don't know what he wants but I guess he wants something.

2 weeks later:

I then heard footsteps coming closer to my room and i looked who it was. Xavi then came in and told me that he had to leave for a meeting he had to attend. He asked me if i would be fine alone all night or that hr should call one of our bodyguards. I told him that ill be fine and then he left. I then called Theo and Anna over to hang out

I was cleaning my room while talking with them when I got a call. It was a random number and I answered. "hola?" "Hola hermosa que haces?(hello beautiful what are you doing?)" His voice over the phone made me smile. "Solo estoy limpiando un poco mi habitación, porque estoy solo en casa. ¿por qué?(Im just cleaning my room a little, because im home alone. why?)" i said putting the phone on speaker and putting it on my bed because they wanted to listen what gavi had to say. "Prepárate, Pedri y yo estaremos allí en unos 40 minutos. Ah, y también llama a tu amiga, esa chica anna.(Get ready, me and pedri are gonna be there in about 40 minutes. Oh and also call your friend, that girl anna.)" he said and I groaned. I could hear pedri laughing at me.

"No, I don't want to and papá wouldn't allow it." I said but anna hit me with the back of her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if im there." Theo spoke up. "¡¡tranquilizarse!! Fine we'll come.(be quiet!!)" I said and rolled my eyes. "perfecto amor, hasta luego.(perfect love, see you later.)" he said and hung up. "Is he your boyfriend or why is he calling you names?" "I don't know but i don't care im not interested in him." I said looking up at him and looking at his beautiful blue eyes. "Oh? Who are you interested in?" He said coming closer to me. I then bit my lip and smirked. "Stop fucking flirting im right here?! Anyway LETS GET READY!!!" Anna said interrupting us.

Anna left the room to get a dress from my walk in wardrobe. I was looking for my curling iron when i felt a presence behind me. I turned around and theo then grabbed my waist. "Bella, can we maybe start talking. I've always liked you and i know you did to. We were acting like a couple and flirting these days and trust me those were my best days. Maybe we should try to work on a relationship." I thought about it. I don't want a relationship rn but if im gonna be in a relationship with someone, then it's the best if its theo. He then grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my hand around his neck. What the fuck bella what are you even doing rn? "What the fuck?!" We heard someone say and I pulled away. "Anna, i-i can explain.." i said stuttering. "It's fine, i know i can trust you two. Good luck ig." She said hugging me. "Thank you, love you!" "Love you too!!"

————

A/N: woowwwww new coupleeee? Will it last tho. I guess we have to see. Sorry btw i know yall were rooting on gavi💔
BUTTT IT WILL GET BETTER NEXT CHAPTER!!