17

I felt the floor beneath me drop. I started crying and couldn't stop. When the elevator came to my floor i bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" I said without looking up. "Woah, are you okay?" I heard a male voice say. I looked up and saw a famous football player that plays for Atlético Madrid. He also plays in portugal. Omfg, it João Félix! "Do i look okay?" I said and made him chuckle. "Im sorry, uhm..come here." He said and pulled me into a hug. "I don't know who you are, but you definitely need a hug." He said and i hugged him back.

I was in my room and Félix brought me to my room. He didn't come in because he had to get sleep but he asked me for my number so we can stay in contact. i gave it to him just because he asked politely. I was laying there in the bed and i couldn't stop crying. I then stopped and couldn't continue. I wanted to cry my heart out but i have no energy left.

I then noticed i didn't even have some type of clothes to wear. I couldn't ask pedri because he would ask why i just don't go down to gavis room. My father would ask why i haven't got clothes in my room and would kill gavi so i just texted félix.

I then heard a knock on my door and there stood a smiling félix. "I don't see you crying anymore. Are you good bonita?" I then smiled and looked up at him. "Im fine, im just so exhausted from all the crying. I think im just going to sleep..." he nodded. He then handed me the folded clothes and it wasn't just 1 piece it was like 2 whole outfits. "Oh félix, you didn't have to. Thank you very much!" I said and pulled him by his shirt to hug him. He hugged me back and gave me the clothes. He then grabbed my hand after we pulled away. He kissed it and left. I closed the door and shrugged at his action. Maybe its a Portuguese thing.

I changed and laid on my bed. I then checked my phone and saw 57 missed calls from gavi and 12 from pedri. I also have 14 messages from gavi.

P❤️: hermosa lo siento(beautiful im sorry)
P❤️: please amor
P❤️: it isn't what it looked like
P❤️: solo te amo amor(I only love you love)
P❤️: bella hermosa please let me explain
P❤️: amor te amo por favor(love, i love you please)
P❤️: por favor amor(please love)
P❤️: no puedo vivir sin ti(i can't live without you.)
P❤️: bella dime donde estas(bella tell me where you are)
P❤️: déjame explicarte por favor(let me explain please)
P❤️: please bella
P❤️: im sorry amor por favor

I got tears at his text. He must've noticed i read them because he started calling me. I just put my phone on airplane mode and covered myself. I then started crying and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next day with a knock on my door. I groaned and stood up to see who it was. I opened it and it was félix. "Hey bonita, did you sleep well?" He asked me leaning on my door. I stretched myself and let him in before answering. "Yeah i guess, what are you doing here?" I asked him closing the door after he got in. "To see how you are doing and inviting you to breakfast." "That's really sweet..but i kinda don't have my clothes here.." he then looked around and noticed that the room is almost empty. "Wait where are your stuff?"

After i explained everything he said "ohh, that's why you were so devastated. Im sorry, i didnt know that bastard was such a bastard." "Wait, you know know him?" I asked him. He chuckled before he spoke up. "Oh yeah, we had a game once and oh boy. He is one mad kid." I smiled knowing damn well that i love his anger issues. "Wait how old are you bella?" He asked me. "Oh god, i totally forgot to tell you. Uhm im 17.." i said and he then chuckled. "In turning 20 next year. You're turning 18 next year right?" He asked and i nodded. "Good."
(Quick explanation, i know Félix is 23 turning 24 this year but i could let a 17 year old date a 23 year old💀💀so yeah hes 19 in this story😋)

I got something to wear from anna and we felt for breakfast. We were at some caffe and already ordered. "Yk, i actually have to have breakfast with my team but i told them that imma sleep through it." I looked up st him and he was fixing his hair. "Oh, what a gentleman. You lied so you could see me." He chuckled at my response and looked at me. "So uhm, bella do you want to watch my game tonight. It's against ghana. I'll even get you on the fiel bonita." I forced a smile because it reminded me of gavi how he used to call me names. "I would love to." I said grabbing his hand. Oh shit im flirting back. All if a sudden flashing cameras appeared and caught us holding hands. We quickly removed our hands and looked away.

I got back to the hotel to get ready. I then heard a knock on my door and i thought it was probably félix. I opened the door and it was pablo. I tried to close it again but he wouldn't let me. "Por favor amor." He said opening the door again. I then looked at him and crossed my arms. Im not gonna cry, not infront of him. "Amor, please let me explain." "Then explain you have 2 minutes." I said and he breathed out loud. "So i was walking to my room and she pinned me and kissed me-" i rolled my eyes and cut him off. "Cut the bullshit, tell me the truth." I said and he looked down. "I've been texting her for about a month and we've meet a couple of times..she also came here for me. I invited her over to our room and we did it..after that you caught us but im so so sorry amor. Please forgive me." I had tears in my eyes and leaned against the wall. I then let myself slide down the wall. I then put my knees closer to me and he got down on his knees. "Did you mean her when you made the A with the fingers yesterday?" I asked him looking at him. "Bella i-" "omg-no no no shut up!"

I said covering my eyes still crying. He tried to hug me but i pushed him off. "leave pablo, leave." I said but he didn't move. "Amor por favor i-" "just fucking leave!" I said pushing him making him fall on his back. I looked at him and saw him also crying. He wiped his tears away stood up and got out of my room. I sat there with my arms on my knees and my head on my arms. I was crying and couldn't believe that i even trusted him.

I finally catched my breath and I looked up and saw he brought my stuff when he was here. I then stood up and started to get ready. I didn't want to put make up on so i didn't. I put on a black long sleeve crop top with blue jean shorts. I also put on some shoes and a lot of perfume. I straightened my hair and finally i was done. I was still sobbing a little. I then heard a knock and went to open it. There i saw a well dressed félix. "Are you rea- bonita are you okay?" He asked me when he looked me in the eyes. "No..gavi came and told me what happened.." i said and shook my head. He pulled me into a hug and i started sobbing a bit. He's so nice omg.

When we arrived at the stadium i texted my father and told him that im with a friend and he allowed me to walk around by myself. I then walked on the field and saw my father and he was talking to the Portugal trainer. "Yes- oh this is my daughter! Bella say hello!" "Hello, nice to meet you. Im bella!" I said when i walked over to them and gave him my hand. "Nice to meet you, do you know anyone from my team?" I nodded at his question. "Yeah i know João Félix, were good friends. I also met Ronaldo once. I also met some other players." "Oh, Félix? Are you the girl he had breakfast with today?" He asked me with a confused look. "Uhm, yeah..." "well nice to meet you! I have to go!" He said and left. "He's a nice man." "Yeah he actually is."

————

A/N: is bella over gavi that quick or is she just distracting herself from her pain? Oh and also..JOÃO FÉLIX?!?! Woww bellaaaa you got taste.