11

i turned around and saw a person on the chair in the corner of my room. "Te ves aún mejor a la luz de la luna, hermosa.(You look even better in the moonlight, beautiful.)" i heard a voice say and I immediately knew who it was. I rolled my eyes and turned around to cover my body. He stood up and walked up behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I felt soft kissed on my neck and his hot breath. His hands were now going pulling my underwear off. I grabbed his hand stopping him and pulling myself off him.

"Can you stop, I just came back from my date." I said picking up the dress, folding it and putting it on the dresser. "I know, that's why I came to visit you to release the stress you had with him." "Gavi, shut up. He's treating me right and im going behind his back." I said turning to him. Gavi then grabbed my neck and kissed me. I couldn't hold back and kissed him back. His other hand was on my ass massaging it. I was moaning and he took the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. I was a moaning mess and he put his hand away from my ass and put his hand in my underwear.

(⚠️sexual content, if you don't like this then just scroll down till you see the '⚠️' emoji again⚠️)

He then pulled me away, picked me up and put me on the dresser. He then put his hand in my underwear again and slowly touched my clit. My back was pressed on the wall with his hand on my neck.

He then started rubbing it making me moan his name. "F-fuck pablo.." i moaned and he smirked. He then put a finger in making me hold onto his hand that had the finger inside of me and the other one holding onto the dresser. He then put another finger in and moved them. I was about to come and he noticed. "Hold it amor." He said and i moaned at the name. He then squeeze my neck giving me the signal to come and i did. He then took his fingers out and licked the cum off his fingers.

I then pushed him off and he landed on my bed. I then went on my knees and tied my hair. I then took his pants off and his boxers with them. I slowly grabbed his dick and went up and down with my hand making him moan. I then started kissing his tip and licking it. He then grabbed my hair and pushed my head down and I took it all in my mouth. I was blobbing my head up and down not all the way down tho but still making him moan my name. "Bella you do it so good mi amor.(my love)" he said and pushed his head back. I loved the name amor so i then started taking all in making me gag. I was going faster and faster gaging nonstop. I then Finally felt a twitch  in my mouth and he let out a loud moan. I then swallowed it and locked at him while swallowing it. "Fuck bella, your so hot." He said and i helped myself up with his knees.

He then put me on the dresser again and I was breathing heavily with my head on the wall and me looking up when i felt something going inside of me again. When i looked down i saw that he has out his dick in and was already going fast. "God bella, your so hot." He said going faster and faster with his hand still on my neck. I was now a moaning mess and so was he. He had his other hand on the dresser also and i could see the vines on his hand. He was going faster and i couldn't take it anymore. "W-wait pablo, i can't take it anymore!" I screamed but let out a moan after. He still continued going faster and moaning.

I then felt a knot form in my stomach and i told him but he just continued. "S-stop, fuck gavi. I can't t-take it anymore." I said moaning his name. I think that turned him on even more because he came but still continue going. I then also came and he then still continued but I just couldn't take it and started tearing up. It fells so good but also hurts so fucking bad. "P-pablo stop! Please!" I said and moaned but with tears in my eyes. He then came again and so did i and he finally pulled out. "Joder, eso fue un amor tan increíble.(Damn, that was so amazing love.)" he said and then looked at me.

(⚠️smut is done, sorry if it triggers some of yall that there's smut but..⚠️)

I then pushed him off and started sobbing. "Fuck you! I was in pain and you continued!" I said whimpering and wiped my tears. He then took off the condom he had on and threw it away. He put his boxers and his pants back on before coming to me. "Im sorry amor, i wasn't thinking please forgive me." "For fucks sakes gavi stop calling me those names! Did you forget we're only fuck buddies?"

I said pushing him away and he chuckled st my response. "You want to be more amor?" He said coming closer to me again. I rolled my eyes and got off the dresser. I couldn't even stand straight and i immediately fell off. "fuck! You did this now help me up and bring me to the bathroom i wanna take a shower!" I said and rolled my eyes. He then picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bathroom.

I took a shower without his help because i had a little seating area. I put my bra on and my underwear. Im not gonna wear pjs bc its hot and he has seen me with and without underwear anyway. I was trying to stand up but my legs kept failing. I then tried and finally i made it. I was trembling to my room and in my bed till i plopped next to pablo on my bed. "Fuck, my legs don't even work! How do you have so much energy after training?!" I asked and he smiled at me. "Well the thought that you went out with another guy and that he was touching what's mine made me mad." I rolled my eyes trying to hide my red face.

"But im not even yours, we're 'fuck buddies' apparently." I said sitting up. "but you are amor." "Im going to sleep I cannot continue talking with you, i just keep losing brain cells every time." He chuckled and i laid down and covered myself with my blanket. He then took off his shirt and pants leaving him in boxer shorts. He then got under to covers also and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his body on mine and he wrapped both his hand on my waist. One hand was on my stomach and the other on my breast. He then started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I bit my lip because I wanted to enjoy it but im so tired and can't give him everything he wants. "Stop, let me sleep." I said and i felt a smile on my neck and he stopped. After a while we fell asleep.