23

"Whats up with you?" I asked him and he then looked at me. "So you're officially dating that Hijo de puta.(son of a bitch)" i rolled my eyes and pulled away from the hug. "Yeah and so if im dating him, it's not your fucking business is it?" I said and walked away. I thought he knew?

I sat down next to Ansu fati and we talked a little. He then started talking with Pedri and I was now on my own. I took my phone out of my purse and checked my socials. I then saw paparazzi pictures of me and Felix saying were official. I then got a text from Felix and I started texting him.

I then felt a hand on my thigh and looked up to see Pablo next to me and his hand on my thigh. His head was in open direction and he didn't even look at me. I looked to who he was talking to and I saw my father looking at me with a questioned face. "Huh? Sorry papa I was on my phone." "Yeah I know, put it away and pay attention." I then put it away and head Pablo chuckling. 

"What's so funny? And remove your fucking hand!" I said pushing his hand away and looking up at him next to me. His eyes were on mine for a sec then moved down to my breasts. "Te ves tan caliente, hermosa.(You look so hot, beautiful.)" he said and placed his hand on my thigh. When I tired pushing it away again he grabbed it even tighter. I rolled my eyes and hoped no-one can see us. 

After a while his hand started moving up. I grabbed it and stopped him. I then looked at him and saw his smirk. "Stop Pablo, listen to me for fucks sakes." I said in a loud whisper tone giving him the death stare. "No you listen to me ma, Vas a disculparte e ir al baño y esperarme allí.(your going to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom and wait for me there.)"

Why did I listen to him. I walked to the bathroom after I excused myself. I them waited infront of the bathrooms. I then felt a presence behind me. His hot breath on my neck and his hand on my waist. He then started kissing my neck. It felt so good but also so fucking bad. I then pushed him off and looked at him. "This is wrong Pablo, I have a boyfriend and I really like him!" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Are you sure hermosa, I can treat you so much better."

 "of course you can, maybe if cheat on me again?" I said and crossed my arms. "I apologized Bella." "but she came into your room when I left that night. Remember?" his eyes then soften from his angry look. "I cut her off that day, because I love you Bella. Your the girl I love." he said coming closer to me. "Te amo mi amor." I smiled at him after he said that and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him closer and kissed him. God I missed those lips.

He kissed back and grabbed my ass. He then pulled away and grabbed my hand. "im going to tell the others that you don't feel good and im going to take you home, you go to my car my driver is already in there just wait for me amor." I need and left.

We arrived his house. He got out and looked around and saw no-one. He then helped me out by taking my hand while I got out. I followed him and he entered and we entered hand in hand. He looked around and all the lights were out. We then walked up there stairs and up to his room. He then locked the door and immediately started kissing me. I kissed back and his hands were exploring my body while mine were on his shoulder. He then found the zipper of my dress. I felt him smirk into the kiss as he unzipped my dress...

(⚠️sexual content, if you don't like this then just scroll down till you see the '⚠️' emoji again⚠️)

He unzipped my dress and I let him. It fell on the floor and I felt the cold air in his room. He pulled away and took of his shirt. He then picked me up and started kissing me again while laying me on his bed. He then moved down to my neck making me moan. His hand were now my waist gripping it. His touches and kisses make me moan. He then went down even more till he reached my lower stomach. He then parted my legs and started kissing between my thighs.

I grabbed his hair as I felt him getting closer to my clit. He then looked up at me and I saw his smirk. "Are you sure amor?" He asked me. God he still asked for permission. I started blushing and nodded. He moved my panties to the side and I then felt his tongue in me, I immediately let a moan out. "Oh god, Pablo." I said and he held my thigh. His eyes were on me. My head wasn't in his direction but I felt him stare at me.  

Pablos Pov:

My eyes were glued on her even tho she wasn't looking at me I know she knew. Her moans were filling the room while my tongue was already inside of her. My hands were holding onto her thighs and I felt her legs shake a little. I then took my tongue out and put my finger in her. She was moaning my name it I got more and more hard. I then added another finger and she was now a moaning mess. I then felt a twitch and felt a liquid on my fingers. I took them out and saw her cum all over my fingers. I then put my fingers in my mouth licking it off my fingers. 

I then stood up and unbuckled my pants. She then sat up and looked at me while tying her hair. "its my turn now to please you." she said and got off the bed. She then came closer to me and pushed me on the bed making me sit on it. She then got on her knees and pulled my boxers down. When my dick sprang out she grabbed it and started licking the tip. Oh god. "Bella don't play around." I felt her smirk. She then put it all in her mouth. I moaned as I threw my head back. "Bella, go faster." I sad but she wouldn't. I then grab her head and push it down. My moans were now filling the room and she was going faster every time. I then felt a knot in my stomach and she was still going fast. I then came in her mouth and she swallowed it. she then stood up and laid down on my bed. "I actually missed this." I said as I laid next to her. I then looked over at her and she quickly sat up. "fuck, I cheated on Felix." she said and I chuckled. 

(⚠️smut is done, sorry if it triggers some of yall that there's smut but..⚠️)

After a couple weeks and Bellas Pov..:

Today is the game against Atletico Madrid against Barcelona. Im so fucking nervous since my boyfriend is going to play against my ex or should I say my sneaky link, yeah me and Pablo did fuck more than once after that...This is going to be an disaster, a real fucking disaster. I showed up in a normal outfit because I cannot wear Barca bc of Felix and I cannot wear Atletico Madrid bc of my father. So a normal outfit it is. When I walked downstairs my father stopped me. "espera, ¿adónde vas vestido así?(wait, where are you going dressed like that?)" "to the game, why?" 

He shook his head. "go upstairs and change I not a Barca shirt." "but papa fe-" he then cut me off. "I don't care, your my daughter. I can't have you seen wearing a normal outfit because of a boy. No go change, and go quickly because we have to leave right now." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to change, im gonna regret this so bad.

When I got to the stadium with my father I was nervous. I saw Felix and went up to him to hug him from behind. He then turned around and smiled when he saw me. He then kissed me and I kissed back. "I've missed you bonita." "its been 2 days Felix calm down." I said laughing. he then kissed me again but slow and passional. 

"Felix vamos we have to go." his trainer said and we pulled away. He then looked at me up and down and saw me wearing the Barca shirt. "oh, are you here to support your ex?" "Nooo, my father made me wear it." I said getting closer to him. he then pushed me off and shook his head. "yeah sure." he said and left. What the fuck is his problem? 

A/N: I had to post a long one since I haven't posted in a while..sorry babes please forgive me!!! (btw I got a MacBook so I can alway longer parts now!!!)