27

"what ex?" Pedri asked me. "well, he doesn't play for Real Madrid, I think...but his father is the trainer of Real Madrid and he is at every game. His name is Leo, I meet him at a real game once and he was my first boyfriend and stuff so yeah.." gavi rolled his eyes and looked at me. "what do you mean you think he doesn't play for real?" he was mad, his veins were showing up. "well..he said he would play there before he moved away. Now I haven't heard or seen him after our break up soo..." Pedri then nodded and ferran just shrugged. "now you have Felix." "ohh..about that.."

After I told them that me and Felix broke up Pedri looked at me confused. "but if you broke up, who gave you those hickeys. They look like they're new." Pablo then hid his neck and ferran then bursted out laughing. "oh Pedri Eres estúpido?(Are you stupid?)" he said between his laughed. "que?(what?)" "gavi también tiene chupetones(gavi also has hickeys)" Pedri then looked over at gavi and removed his hand from his neck. "god you guys are so stupid, what about Felix? or Xavi??" 

"cállate, él no necesita saber.(shut up, he doesn't need to know.)" gavi said and went on his phone. "I'm gonna go watch a movie, bye." I said after I finished eating. 

I was watching the movie when I felt a presents next to me. "hola hermosa." Gavi said. I looked over at him and put my head on his shoulder. "what are you watching?" "I don't know I'm just bored." he then put his hand around my shoulder and sat more comfortable. "So about ur ex, why don't I know anything about him?" "because he's not important to me anymore." he then nodded. "what if I play against him, can I kill him?" "if you want to, yeah." I said and he chuckled.

After they left and my father came back, I went to bed because I got tired. I did my skincare and got ready for bed. I checked my socials a little before I turned my phone off and went to sleep. 

After 2 weeks and Pablos Pov:

The fucking photos were published. I saw them yesterday as I was on insta scrolling. It had 1 million likes yesterday and by now it has 6 million. Now im on my way to training and I hope so bad that Xavi didn't see it. 

I was going up the stairs so I could enter the field. When I was on the field I heard some of them cheering for me. "PABLO!!¿LA HIJA DEL ENTRENADOR?(THE COACH'S DAUGHTER?)" I rolled my eyes. fuck they saw it to. Alejandro then came up to me "damn dude, she's fine but she's Xavis daughter. Your dead." "shut up let him be, he at least made it." fati said. "both of you shut up, nothing happened." they then looked at each other and started laughing. "you sure 'nothing' happened?" I then looked at him confused. "there was also a photo of Bella holding a box of condoms and you smirking." fuck not that photo. 

After a while Xavi came and we then went silent as we saw him. "so boys, as a warm up run 3 laps around the whole field." We all then started running but then he spoke up again. "not you gavi, we gotta talk." "good luck pablo." Torres said. thanks I would really need it rn..

"Si Xavi?" I said approaching him. I tried to look as calm as possible. " I saw the photos." he said. fuck im so fucked. "look Xavi i-" "treat her good son, I trust you." he said cutting me off. "I will, gracias." I said and then started running off. Thank god he accepts it, it made me even smile. 

I ran up to the boys and they all asked me what happened. "He told me, 'treat her good son'." "oh trust me, he dose in bed." ferran said making us all laugh.

Bellas Pov:

Anna was over at mine and we were talking about the photos and how my father confronted me. "so yeah he didn't react like last time and im glad he didnt." I said and Anna nodded. "He's like..obsessed with you. I wish I had a guy like that, and especially a soccer player. Your so fucking lucky." she said eating the strawberries on the counter. I laughed at her comment, knowing damn well she's right. 

It was about 2pm when I got a message. 

P❤️ has messaged you                                                                                                                                                                                            'Me and the boys are coming over, your father invited us for dinner since were gonna play finals with real.' 

wait what? "the guys are coming over and we look like trash!" I said and Anna looked at me shocked. "what?! ask him when!" she said and I nodded. 

P❤️:Me and the boys are coming over, your father invited us for dinner since were gonna play finals with real.

When are you guys coming?

P❤️: in about half in hour

Okay love you❤️

P❤️: love you too hermosa

"there gonna be here in 30 mins!" "then lets go upstairs ad get ready!!" she said and I nodded. We ran upstairs and she started with her makeup and I started with the clothes. I decided to wear. I decided to wear a black tight long arm tank top with grey cargo jeans. Ugh I love cargo jeans. After Anna was done with her make up I needed to do mine. I just put on some mascara and gloss. I don't need more. (you guys don't also need more you guys are beautiful as you are❤️) I put half hair up and half down. I also put on some of my Jordans just to complete the outfit. 

wee were done when we heard some talking downstairs. "they're here! cmonn Bella" she said and we then walked out the room and started walking downstairs. We then saw all of them at the entrance. I was looking around for him but he was nowhere to be seen. Someone then finally entered and it was him. My face immediately lit up, thank god he was here.

We then welcomed everyone and the last one was pablo. He then pulled me into a hug grabbing my waist. "Hola amor." he said and kissed my cheek. "Hola, did my father talk to you?" he nodded. "ill tell you later-" "you two look so good let me take a picture of you two." Anna said getting our attention. "uhh yeah sure." he said and I smiled nodding. We stood next to each other his hand around my waist. "uhm, maybe look more like a couple?" Anna said and I then got closer to him and out my hand on his chest. I then smelled his cologne and looked at him. "you smell really nice." "thank you amor" he said laughing. Then a flash hit and Anna 'aww'ed. "you have to see this one!" she said showing it to us. "oh wow, send it to me. I want to post it." "really?" I said looking at him. 

"yeah, I want to show off what's mine.

A/N: IS IT OFFICAL YET OR NOT?!?!