37

It has been a week after our break up and I finally decided to go to training again. I didn't go for the past week because I've been in my bed the whole time crying over her. Yeah, me Pablo gavi crying over a girl. That sounds so stupid. I have to get over her and forget her quick. 

I then arrived at the stadium and when I walked in I saw ansu fati with Alejandro. I d me I-" "its fine, I can't cry over her anymore. Im pablo gavi, I can have any girl I want. I don't need her." I said and they cheered with me.

I then walked the steps up to go to the field and there I saw Xavi greeting everybody. He then saw me"are you alright son? Im sorry again about what happened but I took care of it." he said and slightly pushed me on the field. What dose he mean he handled it? 

 While we were running pedri then pulled me close to him and whispered to me "what did Xavi say?" "that he's sorry about what happened and that he handled it, I don't know what he means with handled it." his eyes then widen and he shook his head. "gavi, Bella is back in France and I think what he meant it that she won't be coming back anymore." He said and I then felt my stomach turn. "oh..y-yeah probably.." I said thinking about how she told me that she hates it there in france, maybe its better for her..but did Xavi force her to leave Spain or..

God gavi forget about her. Xavi left real quick and Ferran Torres was telling us about how he went to a club and took a girl home, they then fucked and he told us every detail. "she had these beautiful long brown hair and her curves, god I thought I was dreaming. She would moan my name non stop and listen to me. She would beg for it, dude she begged." he told us making us laugh. It was reminding me of Bella tho, the way she would suck my dick whenever I wanted or the way she would moan my name. Or the one time we fucked on her kitchen table and she was begging for it and her beautiful curves, god I was about to get a boner just thinking about it. 

"pablo, you good?" pedri said getting me back to reality and ferran then said. "he was thinking about Bella, look at his boner." he said laughing. I then hid my croch and rolled my eyes. "amigo, no digas eso... se separaron.(dude, don't say that..they broke up.)" pedri said and lewandowsky then said. "¿¿qué?? (what??)" "yeah, he caught her and Alejandro making out." ansu fati said making kissing sounds while looking at Alejandro. "¡callarse la boca!(shut up!)" Alejandro whispered scream to him. "wow, I missed a lot." pablo Torre said. "shut up don't lie, you slid into her dms after ansu fati told you about their break up." Alejandro said making me look at him. "wha- I- no that's not true." Pablo Torre said with a nervous chuckle. 

I was getting jealous but why? "I don't care, you can go ahead and date her. Im not gonna get back with her anyway." I said shrugging. Pablo then had this smirk on his face, I was about to punch him but then Xavi came back. 

When I came back home I decided to check her insta on a fake account of course. I saw that she really was in France now and I guess she's not coming back. I then went upstairs to my room and wanted to shower. I opened my drawer and saw her stuff in it. Her stuff were all still smelling like her. I then picked up one bra of hers and smelled it. Yep, that's her perfume, fuck I feel tears forming in my eyes. I then heard a knock and I quickly put her bra back wiped my tears and the person came in as I closed the drawer. 

"oh mi hijo, ella eventualmente regresará.(oh my son, she will eventually come back.)" my mother said hugging me as she saw my tired, teary eyes. I hugged her back and cried in her arms. "Es como si la hubiera perdido para siempre.(It's like I've lost her forever.)" I said between sobs. "I know hijo, I know.(son)" she said cheering me up. 

I was laying under my bed sheet covers and I was tired after all that crying. I then went on my fake account again and checked her insta again. I saw she still had every photo of us or me up. I deleted mine about 4 days ago. "Fuck why did I delete them." I said to myself. I then felt myself falling asleep so I turned my phone off and closed my eyes. I just wish she could be here, next to me.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I didn't feel like standing up or doing anything so I got on my phone and I noticed I was still in the fake account. I decided to check her insta again and I saw she also deleted the photos of us but there is still one up. A photo of me with the supacopa, her favorite photo of me. I then wanted to read the text messages between us just-just one more time before deleting them. I then saw an unopened message of her that she sent 3 minutes ago. I quickly sat up and didn't know what to do. I then took a deep breath and checked what she wrote. 

Bella❤️: I don't know where I am or what I'm doing but I have to say you look better than any boy in this club

Bella where are you?

Bella❤️: like I just said, I don't know.😂

this isn't funny, tell me where you are.

Bella❤️: you don't need to know, your allll the way in Barcelona. Im in Pariss in a club

Im gonna text your father

Bella❤️: fuck you Pablo, I shouldn't have texted you in the first place.

Her words did hurt but she's drunk, alone in Paris. Why am I so concerned about her, I shouldn't be giving a fuck. She cheated on me, I didn't cheat on her. I guess she's going to have to suffer because I'm gonna block her on everything. I have to forget her even if it means fucking other girls, I will do anything  to forget her.

A/N: Ouch pablo, that hurts tbh..