18

the game started and they were playing so good that i forgot about all my problems. It was halftime and félix looked at me and i looked at him. He then told me to come with a hand sign. I then smiled and followed him. I then heard someone scream. "OHH!! FÉLIX W RIZZ!!" He smirked and walked into the stadium. I then followed him and he then stoped and turned to me as we were in the hallway.

He looked into my eyes and i got shy and looked down. "Are you feeling better, bella?" He asked me picking up my chin. I smiled and nodded. Then flashing cameras hit us and he rolled his eyes. "I have to go, goodbye bonita." He said and left. I turned around and felt my cheeks getting hot. Wow i feel like a real jerk. You just broke up with gavi what is wrong with you!

The players ran into the field again and soon the game started. It was looked good and then ronaldo had to shoot a penalty. He scored and the fans were cheering like craaaazy. They were playing so good but then ghana shot a goal so it was 1:1. I noticed félix playing a bit better and he then shot a really nice goal and ran cheering. He then looked at me and pointed at me with a wink. I laughed knowing damn well he wont get a chance with me.

The game ended and it was 3:2 for Portugal. After the game i waited infront of the back door for him and he got out and hugged me. "Did you see that goal? God im so happy i made that. Btw i hope my celebration made you feel better." I then hugged him back. "It did, thank you. Félix uhm i just wanted to say that i just got out of a relationship and yk im not ready to move on yet.." i said. He then smiled at looked down. "I also just got out if a relationship. She cheated on me 3 times and i still went back to her. I know i may sound stupid but i really love her and i didn't have anybody on my side when we broke up. That's why im gonna be by your side all the time." He said and then finally looked up.

We looked at each other and i noticed his glowing eyes. "Want to make them jealous?" I said smirking. "Who?" "Our ex's?" I said and he then looked on his left and noticed paparazzi. He smirked and put his hand on my waist. I then grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to kiss him. Our lips touch and his hands move on my body. Our lips were moving in sync and the paparazzis were going crazyyy.

We arrived at the hote TOGETHER and a lot of fans screamed our name from the outside but our back was turned to them. Rafael Leão then came up to us and he started talking to him. Félix then noticed the fans screaming outside and wrapped one hand on my waist making me look up at him. He then looked down at me and kissed me. I kissed back and he smiled into the kiss so did i. We then pulled away and excused ourselves to his teammate. We then walked to the elevators together snickering about how were tricking the whole hotel.

While the elevator was coming down the doors slowly opened and félix quickly grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kissed back but pulled away and saw a surprised pedri standing there. "hola bella podemos hablar?(hello bella, can we talk?)" he said looking at me. "Uhh, sí! Félix go up to our room ill be right there." I said and winked at him. He then got into the elevator and smirked as the doors closed. I turned to pedri and he had this shocked expression on his face.

"What the fuck bella? What is this?" He said pointing with his hands. "What do you mean what is this? Can't you see? I was with félix-" he shook his head while i was talking and cut me off. "You know, gavi hates that guy. Why would you even kiss him?! Just because gavi didn't come to the hotel room early your gonna do this?" He said with a disgusted face. "Wait wait, he said i broke up with him because he didn't come to the hotel room early? Wow he's even making me look like the bad guy here." He nodded yes at my question. "Wait so what 'really' happened?" He asked. I sighed and i hope i won't cry.

I told him everything and he was shocked. "Oh wow, im sorry bella. I didnt know he'd do this." Pedri said. I was in tears. Fuck not again. Someone then called pedris name and we both looked who the person was. Then i saw him. "Im-im gonna go. Bye pedri." I said and quickly got in the elevator. The elevator doors were closing but before they did pablo looked at me and i saw his red eyes. His beautiful brown eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. My poor baby, but he had to cheat on me. Asshole.

————

A/N: ohhh damnnnn bella and joão? What if gavi finds out..oh shit part 19 is gonna be dramatic.🫖🍵