Family Introduction part 1:

Raja Arvindra Singh Rathore : king(raja) of Ajmer , grandfather of main lead

He passed his title to his son when he had an attack and was on verge of death.

Proud of his sons and their accomplishments.

Chairman of Rathore Business Empire.

Speak else but quite friendly with his grandkids.

Rani Geeta Arvindra Singh Rathore : wife of Raja Arvindra Singh Rathore , grandmother of main lead.

(Rani means Queen)

Don't speak much, observant person, adaptable nature and maintain décor in front of everyone but soft to her children.

Like to follow rules and traditions (as long as they are required).

Raja Govind Singh Rathore: king of Ajmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur , father of main lead.

Got his title after his father step down. Vice-chairman of the Rathore empire.

More like his mother, adaptable, caring and jolly.

Likes to tease and joke with family, close to children more to know their all secrets.

Rani Versha Govind Singh Rathore : rani (queen) of Raja Govind Singh Rathore, mother of male lead.

Owner of a NGO that help widow, poor and uneducated housewife and other women to earn a living and helps them to be self-depended.

Caring, helping nature, sweet but like her mother-in-law in following rules.

Rajkumar Arjun Singh Rathore : brother of Govind Singh Rathore and board of directors of Rathore Empire Business, and right hand most trusted man of his king (brother).

Rajkumari Hema Arjun Singh Rathore : wife of Arjun Singh Rathore , owner of a school that facilitates free or less charged education for students and also promotes talents. Herself is a talents singer and can play few instruments.

Rajkumari Bela Thakur : younger sister of Govind and Arjun. Married to Dev Thakur (owner of Thakur Mills), she has 2 sons. Wants to have her brother position of king to her son and can plot to any extent but can't lose her reputation.

(hi, I tried to make her character a little evil but she never wants to kill anyone. She will just play some tricks and teasing. )

Rajkumar Veerandra Singh Rathore : male lead, CEO of Rathore Business empire. 1st child in the family, 29 years old. He joined the business in high school and made it vast to whole Rajasthan and other sates of India.

Strict, rude, cold but warm hearted person, respects women, he can sacrifice anything and everything for her family but got strong and trustworthy people on his side to make his empire shine. His friends are his support in business and works as his arms in the company.

Rajkumar Ajay Singh Rathore : son of Arjun – Hema, 2nd child in the family, 27 years old. Works as a COO.in the Rathore Empire.

Rajkumari Vashnavi Govind Singh Rathore : daughter of Govind – Versha, 3rd child in the family, 25 years old. Neuro-surgeon. most pampered in the family.

Rajkumar Gitesh Singh Rathore: son of Govind – Versha, 4th child in the family, 23 years old, President in the Rathore Empire.

Rajkumar Aman Singh Rathore : son of Arjun – Hema, 5th child in the family,22 years old. College student in engineering. Also Interning in the company business.

The trio (vash, geet, Aman ) are the craziest people and most naughty group in the family. They tease and prank others for fun but have a deathly mind for revenge if someone pick a fight with them.

Ashutosh Meshra : childhood friend of Veerandra, CFO in Rathore empire, likes hiking and traveling. Flirting expert and an extrovert.

Shivansh Sharma : school friend of Veerandra, CTO in Rathore empire, likes to code and hacking is his expertise. Introvert and only open to close people.