Chapter.43. Aishwar's marriage in palace

It's being 2 days after the mehndi incident and all seems to be little silent, Veer didn't punish Ayushi but her junk snack food supply was cut off for a month but who cares when father fills the snacks in your office cabin cupboards. As for boys, they couldn't show their hand to anyone so they started wearing gloves in the pretext of some condition that royals have to follow and they also pleased elder males to wear gloves for them which was really hard task but Aman and Geet literally begged them for it.

It was morning time and everyone was having their breakfast inside the palace today as weather outside was raining since last night. Soon few cars stopped infront and a lady came inside and directly went to hug dadi sa.

Lady: maa sa!!

Dadi sa: bela...beta aap yaha, aap theek toh hai na, sab kuch theek hai na? (bela... you here, everything is fine, right?)

Bela: haan maa sa, kyo hum aap sabse milne nahi aa sakte? (yes mom, can't I come to meet you all?)

Dada sa: arre humari beti humse milne kabhi bhi aa sakti hai. Aur aap toh bhot acche time aye hai, chaleye breakfast karne bhet jayeye. (Our daughter can come anytime to meet us. and you have came on very right time, now came sit for breatfast)

Govind: haan bela, dekho aap apki pasand ka hai khaana bana hai, shyd chefs ko bhi pata tha aaj aap aa rahi hai.(right bela. and see today the food is all your liking, I guess chefs might all be knowing that you are coming)

Arjun: arre bela aap yaha kyse? (Bela, you here?)*arjun asked when he entered the dinning area while dada sa, dadi sa, govind,versha and hema were already present and waiting for others to come*

Bela: bhai sa!(brother!) *leaving her maa sa, bela ran to hug arjun and after him she hug govind and her baba sa and lastly greeting her sister-in-laws she took her seat next to versha.*

Bela: bade bhai sa, baki sab kaha hai? Kya unhe pata nahi ki sabhi bade table par aa chuke hai.(elder brother, where re others? didn't they know that all elders have arrived on table)

Govind: bela vo sab bhi ate he hongye. ( they all must be coming Bela)

Bela: choto ko apne se badho ko wait karwana accha nahi lagta bhai sa. ( elders waiting for youngers doesn't sound good)

Arjun: bela vo... ( bela, that...)

Arjun's words got cut by crying sound of Avi and soon all youngsters entered with Veer carrying Avi trying to console him to stop crying.

Dada sa: arre humare nanhe rajkumar roo kyo rahe hai? ( why is my little prince crying?)

Veer: pata nahi dada sa, chup he nhi ho rahe, hum logo ne sab kuch try kar liya. ( don't know grandpaa, we tried everything but he isn't stopping)

Bela:arre inki maa sa kaha hai, aaj bhi toh nahi kahi party kar rahe hai. ( where is his mother? don't say today also she is partying somewhere.)

Veer: ghamma khanne bua sa, Ayushi Avi ke liye doctor se baat kar rahi hai.bas ati he hongi.( greeting aunt, Ayushi is talking with doctor for Avi, she must be on her way her.)

Vash wishpered to Geet: samajh aa gaya ye kyo roo rahe hai.*looking at bela*( now I know why he is crying)

Geet: samajh gye hongye ki kalash ki entry ho gai hai. ( he must have know that evil has entered here.)

Everyone took their respective seats and Ayushi also came with milk bottle and medicine. She fed Avi his medicine and he stopped crying in some time and then Veer fed him milk while ayushi arrange food in plate for herself and veer. Veer total attention was on Avi, so Ayushi took a morsel and fed him and had her's when Bua sa spoke.