Chapter. 27. Naming ceremony

--continue of last chapter.

Veer handed the baby to Ayushi's parents first, saying,

Veer : pota haua hai mom, dad.(it's your grandson )

mom took the baby in his arm while dad shed happy tears and the first thing he asked was "how's his baby, his girl?"....well dad's never forgets their girls, their princess no matter even if they are themselves not kings but for every dad his daughter is his princess.

Veer : Ayushi bhi bilkul theek hai...takaan ke vajhe se soo rahi he.(Ayushi is also fine...sleeping due to tiredness.)

Dad hugged veer and congratulated him for becoming dad. Veer looked towards his family and his maa sa and baba sa had a proud smile in their face...they are not only happy to become grandparents but also because their son has proven that he is a best man any women can get...he is best husband...and a best son.

Joining the in-laws Rathore's as well hold the baby one by one adoring him and showering their love to the little boy. Veer then walked over to tigers, thanking them and congratulating them for becoming elders now....he also shown the baby to the animals; who looked calm, and might have accepted the baby as one of their owners. And not only tigers but dogs also did the same.

After some time Ayushi also woke up and after seeing, hugging, loving and feeding the baby, she was hungry...yes literally hungry that she ordered chocolates, sandwiches and pizza and fries, she and other single people started eating like they were on some picnic talking and enjoying themselves with food and juices....while elders just smiled and left to rest and hence leaving our king; who was holding his sleeping baby looking at the scene and being done with these people he just slept with the baby on couch in the room.

During this entire time one thing that veer understood was his wife is childish, fun loving person, who match perfectly with his siblings and friends. The bond between these people are in breakable and unique...like sometimes they are like best buddies, other time like partner in crime and few times like devar/nanad and bhabhi....well it's confusing so leave it.

After eating, Ayushi also slept and others went to decorate the baby boy's room coz previously the room was decorated neutral but now they can decorate it specific for a boy...for which they are too excited that none of them slept and visited malls and shops to buy their favorite and selected items...they also painted the whole room within the night itself and arranged the stuffs after the paint dried off....well bad luck coz next day elders inform that the boy will stay with his parents only until he become a little older....all hard was in vain coz the new parents will surly amend the room as per their wish....but Ayushi and Veer liked the decoration and approved it, they took some teddy in their room so the baby can play with them., as he can't start staying in his new room now itself.

In a few days, comes the naming ceremony, everyone was super excited and vash being the bua of the child will be naming him, each member gave her lists of names they wanted to keep for the baby.

The ritual starts with the priest worshipping the god and then the priest gave a character from which the name must start. As soon as the priest said the character be "V", people not only from family but friends and other invited guests started suggesting names,

Vash looked at Veer to know if he also has some names for the baby, but veer just shoot head in denial and said,

Veer : Ayushi will be suggesting baby's name.

He looked at Ayushi with a smile and Ayushi felt proud, she then said the name in Vash's ear and she(vash) also liked it and nodded with happiness.

The priest asked her to speak the name in the baby's ear 3 times....everyone was now waiting every curiously to know what will be the baby's name....