Chapter. 21. Unexpected date.

On their way back to palace, Ayushi received a call,

Ayushi : ashu bhai sa, kya haua aapne call kiya? (You called everything ok?)

Ashu : please put the call on speaker.

Veer : what happened Ashu?

Ashu : first sorry guys for wasting your personal time today, which you both would have spend together, so I planned something for you guys.

Ayushi : iski koi jaurat nhi hi bhai sa, we really enjoyed today.( it's not need brother, we really enjoyed today.)

Ashu : I know you enjoyed but your husband won't have. But leave it, actually I want to give my sister a gift...

Ayushi : gift..bhai sa it's not needed.

Ashu : it is needed because you accepted me as your brother as I am now giving you your wedding gift.

Ayushi : but you already given that.*she said remembering his gift that was a jewelry for Ayushi and matching hand cliffs for veer.*

Ashu : that was when you were my sister-in-law but now you are my sister...so check your gift in your car dashboard glove compartment and have fun.

Veer raised his eyebrows on Ashu's last words...he thought : what that guy is up to?.

Ayushi opened glove compartment and found a box with few papers. She opened the box first to find some keys there. She looked at veer ,who understood its meaning and asked her to read paper and her eyes wide open after reading them....it was property papers, Ashu gifted her a property villa.

Veer drove over the property, and the couple was mesmerized by its beauty

Veer drove over the property, and the couple was mesmerized by its beauty. The villa is well protected and the area is on outskirts with villages surrounding within around 500m radius. Without wasting time they parked the car and went inside to explore. The villa had multiple rooms with an outdoor pool, dining area and sitting areas. The couple chose a room on first floor above the pool. Upon reaching the room,

Ayushi : *wrap her arms around his neck. Veer holds her by keeping his hands on either sides on waist* we are alone her and tomorrow is Sunday.

Veer : *smile* I know wifey what you want but shouldn't we fill our stomach first?

Ayushi : should we?.. I want to fill myself with something else right now.*smirk*

Veer : but I want some food to fill my stomach.*veer removed her hands and walked out of room without responding to her*

Ayushi stood there in confusion...did her husband just ignore her please....was he really that hungry....or is he just teasing me.....she thought : forget it, he must be hungry lets first fill our stomach to have fun all night...yaa...*she smiling left the room*

Veer was in kitchen on ground floor, cooking some tasty food for both of them and Ayushi was on video call with her in-laws showing them her gifted villa, but then they saw something unexpected.