Chapter .1. wedding night

Veer entered inside room to see his room lightened in dim light and a very beautiful girl sitting on his bed in her red colored lehenga. He went near her and sat on bed slight away from her.

 He went near her and sat on bed slight away from her

imagine her on bed please.

Veer : *pick and moves her ghunghat (veil) and saw his beautiful wife, who had her eyes looking down. * you are looking beautiful. Please look up.

Ayushi : *looks up but still didn't meet his eyes* thanks.

Veer : don't need to feel so tense, please relax. We won't do anything unless you are comfortable. Now go and change, your clothes are already in the closet.

Ayushi : *looks into his eyes with some questions*

Veer :*understood her and passed her a small smile, and move his hand near her right ear and started to remove her earring*

Ayushi : *closed her eyes, feeling his hands moving against her face and then on back of her neck to remove jewellery. He then stands and started freeing her hairs. And she now opened her eyes and also started to help him with her hairs.*

Veer: *he freed her hairs and looked into her eyes only to find her looking him. He felt calm and relaxed, feeling happy and a smile unknowingly made its way to his face. *

Ayushi : *kissed his left cheek and ran towards wardroom and then to bathroom.*

Veer: *stood there in shock, its first time someone did this, someone came this near to him and someone who didn't fear him. He knew she loves him (she already confessed) but this was their first time, her first intimate action. He blushed and shaking his head went to change himself.*

Ayushi : *came outside in a nighty and found her husband on bed watching phone* Veer what you doing?

Veer : *gawking her since she came out of bathroom but hide it by looking his phone blank screen, now what to tell what he is doing.*nothing just checking mails, come lets rest its already late.

Ayushi : I m not feeling sleepy, can we go to the balcony and talk sometime.?

Veer: sure. *they went to balcony and she sat on swing while he sat on chair in front*

Ayushi : veer can you tell me what everyone likes? I m new and tomorrow I want to cook for everyone

Veer: well you don't have to, we have servants and

Ayushi: *cutting him* no, I want to cook. Tell me na.

Veer: *told her about everyone's liking and also his, then they talk some more time about his family, his hobbies , friends, cousins and other relatives whom she met in wedding but only for short amount of time......in short he tried opening himself to her (which he never did to others and never wanted to talk to others about these things but unknowingly talking to her and telling more n more things. ) while after some time she yawned and they went inside to sleep.*

Ayushi took left side of bed and after veer lie on bed she engulf him into a side hug, he stiffed but in few seconds relaxed to her smell and also closed the distance by placing his hand below her head and slept taking her into his arms.

It's was the best night he had, slept soon and had a relaxed body and mind. He was liking this, liking her and feeling comfortable around her. She is doing thing and he is allowing her to do....well it's new for him but still liking it.